Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally think so, his heel run in 2006 was one of the best of all time and E&C is one of the best, if not the best tag team ever.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
if he is, that turns the HOF in to a worthless piece of shit, IMO. He was shoved down our throats TOO much. 10 time world champion since 06? I never liked him as a wrestler, and the day he gets inducted in to the HOF, is the day being inducted in their has lsot its prestige by 25x.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
*Generic comment about how the HOF isn't credible*

Edge is defintely going to get in unless he either goes to TNA or kills himself.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I personally think so, his heel run in 2006 was one of the best of all time and E&C is one of the best, if not the best tag team ever.
No. Edge's HoF induction is not going to happen before WM29 and, since the world is going to end in 2012, that will never happen.

·
Ho!
18,025 Posts
Definitely, he deserves it. One of the best heels (A heel run that was consistently great from late 2004-August 2008), one of the best mic workers of the last decade, had a lot of awesome matches in the past, and even though he'll never be looked at on the same level as Taker, HBK, Cena, etc. due to weak drawing ability, he'll still always be one of my favorites of all time. Granted his Hall of Fame induction is probably several years down the line, and it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't the main attraction for his class (unless it's in Canada), but I am sure because he deserves, and how WWE has pushed him that he will definitely get into the Hall of Fame one day.

·
Just Remember
1,092 Posts
if he is, that turns the HOF in to a worthless piece of shit, IMO. He was shoved down our throats TOO much. 10 time world champion since 06? I never liked him as a wrestler, and the day he gets inducted in to the HOF, is the day being inducted in their has lsot its prestige by 25x.
Couldn't do much more damage than inducting Koko B. Ware.

Edge has got a list of accomplishments as long anybody's in the business. Part of a legendary tag team, more world title and tag team title reigns than you can shake a stick at, mid-card title runs, King Of The Ring, Royal Rumble, WM main-events, a WM match against Taker. Not to mention his role in the innovations of the ladder and TLC matches, his association with MITB and that brilliant unexpected showing at No Way Out 2009. He might be over-pushed, and he might be overrated. But he's got to be approaching the top 10 of all time for the number of things he's (kayfabe) accomplished and the innovations he's brought to the business. Guy deserves it as much as anyone.

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
How is this even a question? lol.

He was already borderline HOF before he even started winning world titles.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
stop trolling the forums. obviously he will be in it. hes a time time world champ you idiot. the only thing that will cause him not to would be this:

*Generic comment about how the HOF isn't credible*

Edge is defintely going to get in unless he either goes to TNA or kills himself.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
stop trolling the forums. obviously he will be in it. hes a time time world champ you idiot. the only thing that will cause him not to would be this:
This year's inductees- Time time world champion Edge!

Yeah he's guaranteed a spot in it, because he's one of the top transitional champions of all time.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Some people are really biased, just cause somebody doesn't entertain you, doesn't make him not a future Hall of Famer.

Of course he will be in there, if he retired in 07 he still would be. I don't agree with him winning 10 World Titles, even though it's his whole Gimmick and all, i see Edge as one of the top Superstars today, i mean he still is ok, but when he injured himself and came back, his fire was lost, when he and Jericho won the Belts he was on fire, but he kinda lost it, and it didn't help him turning also 10 times, he lost all credibility, i really hope he takes a time out and finds that fire again. I have to say i enjoyed Edge overall, 04-06 that were his Years, with the Matt Feud, Kane Feud, Flair Feud and Cena Feud and so on. He was the top Heel in 06. So yes he deserves and will be in the HOF.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
give me a break, the only current wwe superstar who deserves to be in hall of fame right now is cena and maybe triple h that's it

edge has had a shit career, sure he won lots of titles but he has been a boring wrestler for the last 2-3 years.

it is embarassing when inducting him one of his highlights will be beating up a laptop fpalm:

·
The User Without Fear
2,811 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
I'm positive that he'll be in the HoF one day. Multi-time world champion, revolutionized tag-team wrestling with the Christian against the Dudleys and Hardyz.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts