Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey iwc im just wondering did Chris jerico ever fued with Eddie guerro if that's not how you spell it im sorry but im not Mexican anyway this would of been epic those two working together would of been the iwc holly grail fued i think what are your thoughts i see it being more of a funny storyline in my mind rather than a serious one e.g funny promos

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I dont't remember them feuding. Of course they wrestled several matche, but Jericho and Eddie GUERRERO (you may not be mexican, but learn to write the names...) never feuded.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
They did have a feud in WCW over the cruiserweight title in 97 I think.
Yes they did. Also, Chyna as Y2J's manager & Benoit as Guerrero's ending with Angle saving the day.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Hey iwc im just wondering did Chris jerico ever fued with Eddie guerro if that's not how you spell it im sorry but im not Mexican anyway this would of been epic those two working together would of been the iwc holly grail fued i think what are your thoughts i see it being more of a funny storyline in my mind rather than a serious one e.g funny promos

It's spelled "Guerrero". Please get it right next time. I learned to spell McGillicutty for fuck's sake.

And while I'm at it: F-E-U-D. It's absolutely appalling how many people get it wrong here.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
guerro?
jerico?
fued?

And Silus, wtf?:lmao

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts
Silus I was eating and then I see that, thanks for ruining my appetite.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts