Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey iwc im just wondering did Chris jerico ever fued with Eddie guerro if that's not how you spell it im sorry but im not Mexican anyway this would of been epic those two working together would of been the iwc holly grail fued i think what are your thoughts i see it being more of a funny storyline in my mind rather than a serious one e.g funny promos

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
Hey iwc im just wondering did Chris jerico ever fued with Eddie guerro if that's not how you spell it im sorry but im not Mexican anyway this would of been epic those two working together would of been the iwc holly grail fued i think what are your thoughts i see it being more of a funny storyline in my mind rather than a serious one e.g funny promos

It's spelled "Guerrero". Please get it right next time. I learned to spell McGillicutty for fuck's sake.

And while I'm at it: F-E-U-D. It's absolutely appalling how many people get it wrong here.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
guerro?
jerico?
fued?

And Silus, wtf?:lmao

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.