Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it’s not Nov 13th in America quite yet, but here goes.

5 years ago today, we were all deeply saddened by the tragic, untimely death of Eddie Guerrero. In work today, I thought what better way for the IWC to pay tribute to Eddie five years on than posting your favourite Eddie moment?

I’ll start with the obvious.

5 years on Eddie, we still love you.

VIVA LA RAZA!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
He will live forever.

Reactions: Von Doom

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I think Eddie actually got bigger chants than Owen did during the raw after he died. Can't believe it's been 5 years, feels like so much longer than that. So much has happened since that but I still remember going on the internet and seeing everyone talking about it. Will WWE mention it's been 5 years or what? Cause I remember they mentioned it was 11 years after Owen died on their site.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
I know it’s not Nov 13th in America quite yet, but here goes.

5 years ago today, we were all deeply saddened by the tragic, untimely death of Eddie Guerrero. In work today, I thought what better way for the IWC to pay tribute to Eddie five years on than posting your favourite Eddie moment?

I’ll start with the obvious.

5 years on Eddie, we still love you.

VIVA LA RAZA!
RIP Eddie

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
What a coincidence...

I just had a few of my team mates over for a bit of a FIFA lounge session and my wrestling fandom came into question. They began asking me random questions about wrestling "who did the Rock have his last match against?", "what is the Undertaker's current Wrestlemania streak?", "What date did Eddie Guerrero die on?"

Which brings me to this topic, I told them that I know the exact date because it's the same date I began dating my first serious girlfriend, November 13th 2005. What a coincidence that it's now November 13th 2010 and I'm looking back, 5 years on from the death of Eddie Guerrero and the start of a former relationship. It's a bittersweet date on both counts, obviously a sad date because he died but also a good time to remember him.

·
Registered
476 Posts
One of the greatest technicians in pro wrestling and my favorite wrestler of all time. RIP Eddie Guerrero

1 - 20 of 65 Posts