Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
The ECW new Breed was a total and utter waste of time and an insult to the ECW original fans, ECW original wrestlers and everyone that made ECW successful in the first place...............that said I would take CM Punk but nobody else from that poxy roster!

WWECW should be forgotten and never repeated

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
Burke's right there, and they don't even acknowledge it. I'd say it's looking doubtful, with a 90% chance of "Not happening."

I thought WWE handled the New Breed angle exceptionally well. The multi-man match at WrestleMania 23 was great, and the "Extreme Rules" rematch was even better. They also managed to blend all those personalities into the stable, despite them all kind of having their own separate gimmick to work.

But, meh. It is what it is. I'm just ready for this latest ECW flashback trend to be over & done with, to be honest.

Oh, and yes. They should hire Thorn. He'd do better with Abyss' current spot and angle than that big oaf is doing.

·
8,232 Posts
Nah but I do think they should book Pope for the show as Elijah Burke, old attire and all.

I'd mark for that since we'd get another good worker for the show.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
WWECW was ok, for maybe a month or two.

The one night stand ppvs were pretty decent, and after that it wasn't that bad to be honest

Then all the originals went, and the show became an utter disgrace to mankind, and to the original ecw

1 - 10 of 10 Posts