Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The year is 1996. The event is ECW High Incident. Kurt Angle was just on commentary for a shootfight between Taz and Little Guido. But he decided to stick around for the rest of the night. Sandman went over 2Cold Scorpio to retain his ECW World Championship. After his victory, however, Raven and Nest members Stevie Richards, Nova, and Brian Lee came out and assaulted him. Thing seemed gruesome for the ECW World Heavyweight champion, before Kurt Angle barreled from back and slid into the ring.

Raven sent Stevie out first while the rest beat and bloodied the Sandman. Stevie went for a Steviekick, but Angle grabbed his feet and turned it into an ankle lock, making Stevie tap out almost instantly. Angle got to his feet quickly as Nova charged, going for Novacaine, but Angle had the answer by turning it into an arm drag and launching Nova from the ring. Next came the enforcer, the Killdozer, Brian Lee. Angle stood for a moment in shock of the colossus of humanity before him, and Brian Lee took that moment to grab Angle by the throat and hoist him in the air, set to deliver the chokeslam....BUT ANGLE TURNED IT INTO A GUILLOTINE, scissoring his legs around Brian Lee's middle and squeezing the life from him until the giant toppled to the ground, lifeless. Raven had no choice now, but to turn and face the Olympic Gold Medalist. Raven showed why he was the last ECW Champion, taking the fight directly to Angle, firing at him with shots, leaving Sandman's blood on Angle's face. The ramifications of throwing himself into things finally set in on Angle, and it took him a moment to get back into the fight, a moment he didn't have as Raven went for the Evenflow DDT. Purely on instinct, perhaps from seeing Taz's match, snaps off a surprisingly crisp Northern Lights Suplex. As Raven lied in a heap on the floor, Angle walked over to Sandman and helped the ECW Champion to his feet, putting Sandman's arm over his shoulder and supporting him as they walked to the back. Kurt Angle had just become a member of the ECW roster.

Kurt Angle
Devon Storm
Johnny Smith
Doug Furnas
Dan Kroffat
Little Guido
Hack Meyers (shah)
Buh Buh Ray Dudley, (Face)
Big Dick Dudley (Face)
Davey Morton
JT Smith,
Axl Rotten,
D-Von Dudley (heel)
Spike Dudley (Face)
Sabu
Rob Van Dam
Louie Spicolli
Mikey Whipwreck
Little Guido
The Eliminators
The Samoan Gangsta Party Sammy the Silk His cousin LA Smooth OR Matty Smalls
The Gangstas (ch) (New Jack Mustafa)
The Pitbulls
Terry Gordy
Steve Williams
Taz
Chris Candido
Bam Bam Bigelow
Shane Douglas
Stevie Richards
The Blue Meanie
Nova
Primetime Brian Lee
Raven
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman

ECW Tag Champions: The Gangstas
ECW TV Champion: Shane Douglas
ECW World Champion: The Sandman

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
Your last thread ended only a week ago. I'll let you keep this open because you're new, but should you start a new thread again, you'll have to wait the thirty days as stated by the rules (which you should read).

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
We better get some ultra-creative Joel Gertner promos.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Looks decent, like Hamada said, it would look a lot better with some colour aswell as some bold, italics and underlining etc, but that's nothing. I never watched ECW, but I am aware of what happened, and have a general knowledge which should hopefully let me understand what you're doing and whatever, so I certainly am interested in what you're going to do with this. Good luck, keep at it, please.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I totally disagree. I'm not a fan of random color everywhere at all. If you use certain colors for titles and such it's ok with me though.
I like the story alot. I always wonder what would happen if Angle had to join ECW back in the day, but he was turned off buy Sandman on a cross (right?) this should be a pretty good alternate ECW if you do things right. I hope you've done research/know alot about the original ECW.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, I've got a source. And I wasn't all that into the colors, either. Usually hurt my eyes, but I'll try summat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts