Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Probably Victory Road, Hard Justice or whenever Mick Foley is back. TNA wanted Heyman in for Victory Road and he said that it isn't happening. Meanwhile, TNA are interested in getting more ECW guys to sit in the crowd.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'll presume they'll start stinking up the place just after VR '10.
haha. I think it needs to start very soon. I don't see how they can wait for the PPV after Victory Road...I mean, last week Tenay was grilling Taz about whether "they" was the ECW guys. If you leave that open question out there long enough, when they finally reveal that to be true it'll be "yeah so what?".

·
Registered
633 Posts
My guess is, it will be whenever the ECW roster fills up the row of seats, and what I mean by that is, every week they add another person to come out and sit with them in the audience.. so the day the entire roster fills the seats, they will swarm the ring I am guessing at least.

·
Let's Blade
5,736 Posts
I think it's great, I'm interested in this storyline - With Tommy involved I don't see this thing being corny or anything, the internet will probably try to make it out as stupid but if Sabu comes in they have the core roster of the Original ECW which I loved, I hope they attempt a take over of the TNA brand.

·
Registered
177 Posts
the problem i have with the ECw faction continually coming out and sitting in a row of seats is at what point do the wrestlers in the ring react to it?
By the TNA wrestlers not reacting to the ECW guys coming out, i believe, gives the impression they arent that dangerous. Surely by now someone like Jeff Jarrett, Hulk Hogan or someone should have been out to ask what they are doing here. By playing dumb tot he situation it is quite insulting to the intellegence

·
Registered
162 Posts
These guys aren't going to be wrestling. There is no faction. This is simply a group of friends, who happen to be former wrestlers, attending a few events together. Just because Stone Cold, The Rock, and Goldberg were at UFC 116 does that mean they will be fighting on the next Ultimate Fighter?

Haha, seriously though, I assume this storyline will come together during Victory Road. Most likely during the match involving Team 3D.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts