Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
"IT'S A CELEBRATION, BITCHES~!"

"I Need a Doctor" by Dr. Dre hits the arena as the crowd roars with a gaggle of boo's and cheers alike, giving the new EPW Champion a mixed reaction. Clad in a royal purple cape with white fur trim and a golden crown on his head, 'The Limelight' Willie Williams walks out, a cocky smirk on his face and the title around his waist.

Despite still having a pretty gaudy knee brace attached to him, he still walks with a certain swagger down to the ring, his shades covering his eyes as his head moves from side to side, looking at the crowd.

Getting into the ring via the steps, he summons a microphone and can only smile as the crowd throws out a complete spectrum of reaction to the new champ.

"Well, well, well. Who would have thought Edge Pro Wrestling would see the day when Willie Williams was EPW Champion?"

He pauses, letting the crowd react once more before continuing on regardless,

"To be honest, I can't say I did. If you had talked to me a year ago from today, I wouldn't have even thought I'd ever step foot in a wrestling ring again. I was in retirement mode and living my life just the way I wanted to - by surrounding myself with beautiful women, great scenery and heaps of money."

Using his free hand, Williams summons a slip of paper from the pocket of his pants. Opening it up, he clears his throat.

"Now if you'll keep your mouths shut for a few moments, I have a few people I'd like to thank."

Naturally, the crowd goes wild with boo's out of spite, but Willie laughs it off.

"First and foremost, I'd like to thank God. Without him, I wouldn't have been here today and in good health. Even in your darkest of times when you are having trouble believing in the man above, he somehow throws you a hail mary pass and gets your ass right back into the game. Without him, I wouldn't have had the confidence and the strength to overcome the struggles and the obstacles in my life in order to be the amazing champion that you see here today.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Danny Caballero and APEX. Seriously, thanks a million, kiddo. I know, in hindsight, you're probably kicking yourself in the balls for trusting me, but hey - in the end, you picked the right man for the job. It was shitty luck that you put all your faith in Lucy Campbell of all people, but looking back, maybe you should have made a different choice. After all, you stacked AEQUITAS with veteran champions like Ford and myself - two men known for their egos - and expected us to play along and let Lucy fuckin' Campbell reign supreme in Edge Pro Wrestling?

Right.

Moving on. I'd like to thank my former partners, Andres Terehov, Matt Ford, and of course, Lucy Campbell. Andres, I really don't know where you are - I'm sure APEX and Caballero are waterboarding you for the next decade for the debacle that is AEQUITAS, so I hope you fare well my friend - keep on prayin'. Matt Ford, you and I have already reconciled with one another, but one more time: I apologize for fuckin' ya over. Thanks for being such a good sport throughout all of this, because in the end you know that the two of us are cut from the same cloth, and you probably would have done the same to me.

Anddddd Lucy. My dear little Lucy. Thanks for putting up a fight and actually believing that you'd walk out of Retaliation as the EPW Champion. It really gave me a little extra bit of motivation and swagger, knowing that someone actually doubted me. You should have known from the get go that I was going to demolish you, and I hope that one day, after you recover from your various injuries and rehab yourself back into wrestling condition, we could possibly have a rematch. But until then, keep in touch, and I hope that the loss was a come to Jesus for ya.

But anyways...."

Willie pauses, letting the crowd shower him with boo's once more. Simply soaking it in, he chuckles into the microphone.

"You'd think an EPW Hall of Famer would get a little nicer reaction, don't you think? I've been in and out of Edge Pro Wrestling for the last decade, and I've FINALLY captured the World title - something that I haven't had a chance to do since my rookie year in EPW against the wrestling great, Danny English.

I've been in this business for years now, and when a man reaches a level of legend that I have, it should be met with nothing but respect.

And you people...I don't know if it's because we're in a podunk town like Charlotte, North Carolina, or if I've truly offended you all, but this is just disrespectful.

But look. We'll move on from that. In the end, I'm the man with the belt around my waist, and you're the mindless masses just sitting in the crowd, shelling out a months worth of pay to plant your ass in a seat and watch yours truly.

I ain't even mad about it."

The crowd roars loudly with waves of boo's.

"Looking ahead, however. Word on the street is that EPW's legendary Hell on Earth pay per view is next on the list. While the stipulation of the Highway to Hell match is probably something that won't fare well for my recovering knee, let me make things clear - Willie Williams does not stray away from a challenge.

Regardless of the challenger - if that's what you even want to call it, because as it stands, I don't see a single person on this roster worthy of even holding my jock - I will walk into Hell on Earth and come out as EPW Champion.

Whether you love me or hate me, Willie Williams is back, baby - and I'm better than ever. Don't worry about this knee of mine, because winners step up to any challenge in the face of adversity. And my chance to shine may have come a little late, but consider this a revival, kids."

With that said, Willie Williams drops the mic and "I Need a Doctor" hits the speakers.

Larry: And now it's time for our opening bout - a triple threat match involving newcomers!

Dan: YAY, NEWCOMERS!

Announcer: "Introducing first, hailing from Crossville Tennessee, standing at six foot one inches and weighing in at two hundred and twenty one pounds, he is "THE NATURAL", JASONNNNNN STYLESSSSSS~!""

Jason Styles comes out from behind the curtain with a burst of energy as his theme hits and pyro with a rain effect falls from the rafters. Styles enters the ring and get the crowd behind him leading a USA chant as he awaits the start of the match.

Announcer: "Our next competitor, hailing from Memphis, Tennessee, standing at seven feet and weighing in at two hundred and eighty nine pounds, he is THE ONE MAN ARMAGEDDDDONNNNNNNN~!"

Micheal walks out to the stage and raises his arms causing a shower of gold and red pyro to fall from above. He then walks along the ramp taunting fans, he reaches the ring and gets in, glaring at the crowd and his opponent.

Announcer: "And our final competitor, hailing from THE VOID, standing at six foot ten inches and weighing in at three hundred and twenty seven pounds, he is ENDERRRRRR~!"

Blackout. Music builds.

When it hits, a spotlight shines on the stage, where a tall man in a tattered, old black monk's robe stands enshrouded in smoke. Purple blacklights shine through the smoke, giving him a blacklight halo/aura effect. He proceeds to the ring in a funeral march, face hidden in shadow. When he gets to the ring, the lights come up bright as he tosses off his robe and displays his back to the camera, flexing his large muscles as he shows the numerous scars and marks criss crossing his back, as well as a barbed wire necklace with a large iron X hanging from it.

He steps onto the ring apron and steps over the top rope, striding to the center of the ring and removing his necklace with religious awe. He sets it in the middle of the ring and kneels to it reverently, before handing it to the referee carefully and turning to face his opponents with an intimidating gaze.

Larry: Man, The One Man Armageddon and Ender are some big men, how is Jason Styles going to fare?

Danny: If I were him...I'd get out of the way, and FAST!

The bell rings and Ender immediately clobbers Jason Styles with a right hand, dropping him to the mat. Thinking smart, Styles rolls his way out of the ring afterwards as Ender and The One Man Armageddon begin duking it out, nailing one another with rights and lefts.

Realizing nothing is being accomplished, the two big men take a few steps back before initiating a test of strength! The two lock hands and begin swaying back and forth, trying to impose their dominance on one another.

Watching from afar, Styles uses the opportunity to climb the ropes and leap from the top, hitting both larger opponents with a flying crossbody that sends all three men onto the mat!

The smaller Styles is quick to his feet to hit the ropes and nail The One Man Armageddon with a flying dropkick, sending the big man tumbling through the middle rope and onto the floor below!

Ender gets to one knee, shaking off the collision, only to get nailed right in the face with a spin kick from Styles! The big man drops to the mat and Styles hits the ropes again, nailing Ender with a running leg drop right across the throat. He goes for the pin!

Ender kicks out with such momentum that it sends Styles tumbling across the ring! The One Man Armageddon is now in the ring and goes for a clothesline onto Styles, who ducks! Styles does a roll and slides out of the ring as Armageddon is met with a big boot from Ender!

Ender stands The One Man Armageddon up to his feet only to have Armageddon nail him with a big right hand and follow up with a big uppercut, sending the fellow heavyweight reeling! Armageddon clutches Ender by the face before nailing him with a series of headbutts, sending Ender reeling into the corner.

Dan: It's not looking big for Ender!

Armageddon nails Ender with seven punches in the corner, known as the 7 Deadly Sins, leaving Ender stumbling around groggily from one end of the ring to the other. Using this to his advantage, Armageddon nails Ender with a gory neckbreaker, the ring shaking from both of the big bodies hitting the mat!

In a seated position, The One Man Armageddon looks to pin Ender, but doesn't get the chance! Using the moment to his advantage, Jason Styles nails Armageddon with a springboard dropkick, connecting right in the face!

Giving neither man time to recover, Styles quickly pins Ender, who still seems to be out from Armageddon's The Silencing!

3!

Larry: Styles stole that win!

Dan: I wouldn't really say he stole it...he was playing it smart, that's for sure! You have to do it when you're facing two men that are damn near seven feet tall!

Announcer: "And your winner, JASONNNNNNN STYLESSSSSS~!"

Styles celebrates while The One Man Armageddon begins to realize what just happened.

We cut backstage to the Generation Now locker room. Jake Poueff and Joe Tresda are both stretching out and getting ready for their tag team match later in the show, while Jesus Valentine and Tim Feeley sit at a table together, playing cards.

Valentine: "Got any eight's?"

Feeley: "Go fish man..."

Valentine begrudgingly dips his hand into the pool of cards before the door to their locker room opens up. Standing in the doorway is the mastermind behind Generation Now, Frank Vogel. Using his cane, he swaggers his way into the locker room, closing the door behind him. All four members of Generation Now immediately bring their attention to Vogel.

Vogel: "Fellas - first off, I want to say congratulations. We've made huge strides already since the formation of Generation Now - not only do we have the EPW tag team titles and the EPW Money in the Bank opportunity, but I believe that Tim has set himself to immediately climb the ranks and make a move on Willie Williams and the EPW World title."

The four men of Generation Now smirk, looking at one another. Poueff and Valentine briefly high five, both men having their tag titles close by to one another.

Vogel: "Now, I'm all for celebrating and having a great time, the world of wrestling isn't all strictly business and there is always time for a little fun. But we need to take for a moment, guys."

The four men hone in on Vogel, listening in.

Vogel: "This fight isn't over - it's barely begun, to be honest. Yes, Generation Now managed to win the tag team tournament and capture the titles, but we really took advantage of an opportunity created by ourselves by taking out William Haze. Opportunities like that won't come very often, fellas, I can tell you that much. We've delivered a huge blow to Edge Pro Wrestling, and with Jake's Money in the Bank shot and Feeley's victory at Retaliation, we've set ourselves up to continue dominance.

But in reality, we're still small fish in a big pond. We need to expand out into the other divisions. It's obvious that we'll rely on Tim to handle Willie Williams and hopefully, when the opportunity presents itself, take the EPW World Title and seal ultimate victory for Generation Now.

Tresda, the Ultimate Edge scene has been weakened. Unknown no longer has his hands around the throat of that division, and while Brad Payne is certainly a competitor, now is a great time to strike and take that division to claim it as our own. Beyond that, the Primetime division is crumpling. Dren Yoshimi is nothing more than a paper champion, being given easy challenges like Colton Howe. YOU can defeat Yoshimi, and I can see to it that you get the opportunity to do so.

Slowly but surely, we will branch out and capture all of the titles that this promotion has to offer by any means necessary, because you men are the next generation of this sport, and your time is NOW!"

All four men stand, clearly fired up by Vogel.

Vogel: "Poueff and Tresda, we need you two to go out there and defend the name of Generation Now tonight. Strike EPW at its heart - bring down the undercard of this company one by one until we make our way to the top and dominant the superstars that push the glass ceiling upon us.

Tim, tonight is your chance to prove yourself against an EPW mainstay and a former champion - Deacon Cage. Do not underestimate him despite his weaknesses, because he is the sort of man that feeds on that. Use the momentum you've created for yourself to dominate Cage, and by doing this, Generation Now will walk out of this night as champions once more.

Fellas, do this tonight for yourselves, do this for me, and do this for the people out there that are tired of seeing the same old faces. Bring an aspect of unpredictability to this place and it will be rewarded, I guarantee it. Give the EPW brass a proverbial smack in the mouth and let them know that Generation Now is here, and we're no longer flying under the radar. DO THIS FOR YOU!"

Fired up, the members of Generation Now seem ready for the night.

Oscuro vs James

The camera pans in to the ring with the crowd buzzing for the next match. In the ring stands Luke, EPW’s resident announcer.

Luke: “It’s now time for the EPW Pure Championship match!”

After the first line of 'End of Days - Shamans Harvest' is sounded, a huge pyro explodes on the stage leaving a cloud of smoke which completely covers the stage, when it settles the camera focuses on Owen who was stood behind it, wearing his pattented matching tracksuit bottoms and jacket. He wears his jacket un-zipped but with the hood up. He walks speedily, looking very focused toward the ring, occasionally patting his chest and pointing at the fans as he does so.

Luke: “Introducing the challenger, residing in Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 262 pounds, “The Future", Owen James!"

When he reaches the ring he walks over to the steps, jogs up and continues jogging along the apron as he enters the ring. He walks to the centre of the ring and faces the main camera. He raises his arms, as he does so there is a series of pyros from each post, the first 4 go off while the camera is facing Owen from the left, the second set when camera is facing him from the right and the final when the camera is looking straight at him. He then takes his arms down and as he awaits his opponent he removes his jacket and throws it into the crowd.

You've got the touch, you've got the power.
Yeah.

The lights go out and a slim spotlight appears at the top of the ramp, with Dragón Oscuro in the middle of it. He then proceeds to walk at both sides of the top of the ramp, as he shows off the Pure Championship.

After all is said and done, you never walk,
you never run, you're a winner.
You got the moves, you know the streets,
break the rules, take the heat, you're nobody's fool.
You're at your best when the going gets rough,
You've been put to the test but it's never enough.

He then starts to walk towards the ring, slowly, as he looks around at the fans at attendance. He then stops and shakes the hands of some of the fans who brought signs claiming that Dragón has saved them or that they will embrace change.

Luke: “And next, from Barcelona, Spain, weighing in at 265 pounds, he is the current EPW Pure Champion, “The Spanish Luchadore”, Dragón Oscuro!”

You got the the touch, you got the power.
When all hell's breaking loose,
you'll be right in the eye of the storm.
You got the heart, you got the motion.
You know that when things get too tough,
you got the touch.

At ringside, he ignores a couple of fans insulting him, but says hello to some girls, jumps on the ring apron and smiles as he looks up in the sky. He gets in the ring, jumps on the second rope of a ring corner and raises his championsip title, as the thousands in attendance take photos of Dragón Oscuro as he yells "The champ's in the house!".

You got the touch, you got the power,
when all hell's breaking loose,
You know that when things get too tough, you got the touch.

Dragón Oscuro then sits on the floor, holding the Pure title on his arms, waiting for the bell to ring and the match to start.

you've been put to the test but it's never enough.
You got the touch, you got the power.
Yeah.

The bell rings thrice to signal the start of the championship contest. The newly dubbed EPW Pure Champion Dragón Oscuro, vs the challenger Owen James and they both get the action underway with a traditional collar-to-elbow tie-up. This goes on for several moments until the champion gains a slight upperhand. Oscuro grabs his arm and falls, launching James across the ring with an impressive arm drag. Owen stands up, smiling at his adversary, waiting for the next move to happen. “The Spanish Luchador” licks his lips, smiling at James through his mask before making his next move. Oscuro runs at Owen who stands in the corner, waiting for Oscuro to strike. Unfortunately, James moves out of the way just in time and Oscuro misses a wayward take down and goes barrelling into the steel ring post. Oscuro’s face is one of pain, as his shoulder has just been smashed off the ringpost so early. Owen James uses this as an opportunity to take advantage of the situation and the match stipulation for that matter. James rolls out of the ring and immediately looks under the ropes for a weapon, smiling at what he can see.

Larry: “Owen James taking full advantage of the “Deathmatch” stipulation here. Anything goes and he’s just going to show Oscuro why he was wrong to change his title to a pure one.”

Dan: “I firmly believe that if Owen James wins here, he will keep the Deathmatch title name and the Pure Championship will not stay.”

James pulls out a steel chair from under the ring as Dragón Oscuro, oblivious to this, tries to retain the use of his shoulder after feeling the effects of the steel ring post. Oscuro is just getting to his feet when James rolls in the ring, poised to hit Oscuro with the chair. Oscuro turns round to be smacked in the face with the steel chair! No! Oscuro ducks it! James can’t believe it but tries again with Oscuro delivering a swift kick to James’ gut causing the English-born man to drop the chair on the ground. Oscuro kicks the chair to the right a bit before pulling James in an Irish whip move, rebounding him off of the opposing ropes before picking him up around the mid-riff, spinning around 180 degrees and slamming James off the ground, delivering the SpainBuster with a great impact. Oscuro then looks at the chair before picking it up, a sadistic smile appearing on his face with the crowd beginning to cheer, they all knew he wouldn’t stick to the ‘Pure’ ways of wrestling. Oscuro looks at James then back at the chair, before shaking his head, subsequently dropping the chair out of the ring much to the crowd’s disappointment while Oscuro smirks under his mask at the crowd.

Larry: “Dragón Oscuro appears unwilling to go back to the hardcore ways that the Deathmatch title brought out in recent history and instead stuck with the new style of the championship, proving that he is a man of his word.”

Dan: “I was just as disappointed as these fans when Oscuro dropped that chair outside of the ring.”

James is still struggling after that sickening SpainBuster which has clearly knocked the wind out of him. Suddenly, it appears there is no rest for James as Oscuro is on the attack but this time with an intention of finishing the match. Oscuro does an elbow drop to the chest of Owen before quickly grabbing James’ arm and placing it behind his head, locking both of his own arms around the back of Owen’s head locking in his finishing manoever, the Dragontamer! With nowhere to go, Owen James quickly taps, ending the match with Oscuro retaining his Pure title! The referee lifts Oscuro’s arm above his head as the show cuts to the next segment.

Luke: Your winner and STILL champion, Dragon Oscuro!

To no music

To not a flash​
Purpose

Cheer, love, respect. To not a wandering eye.

He swiftly makes his entrance, pitch black trench coat trailing in a cadence of style unrivaled. He doesn't even try..

And you'd try so hard.

He shakes their hands tonight because he has the time. He nods with a smile of reassurance of fact..

That he loves them and he does this not only for him, but them.

They scream, and they shout.
With a microphone in hand he calmly:

Thank you.

To a man that returns to you empty handed, its meaning is much appreciated.

Brad.

That quick. That menacing.
Tone, aura, expression.

So I got lost in the trivial meaning of our bout, of our childish encounters and lost the Ultimate Edge Championship in progress.

I took that title to its limit, and as a man I will say you won't be able to do the same.

Brad, I'm coming for you.

Brad, I'm not finished with you. It's not about gold and leather anymore in this career of mine.

This anger causes pain inside, too deep to understand, too pure to fathom. This pain, this anger...In turn will cause more malice to my hand.

The scourge I lay upon you now you surely cannot break. You emerged the better man, and what I've become is far worse, far superior in a business such as this.

The turning point is now.You will not be my demise..

My spirit is uplifted.

The spirit of competition. Regardless of the words we choose, we are warriors..

This warrior's emotions flow with hatred.
Emotions that have already created your demise..
Through this day of reckoning I have realized...
Revenge through success is the only way now.

It is a taste that I fiend.

And I will have it.

Larry: A statement of intent from the man who defines the Ultimate Edge Division!

Dan: He wants his belt back!

Larry: Payne better watch out!

Alive by POD hits as Stevie Wicked walks out. He walks straight to the ring with a serious demeanor. He crudely ignores the fans, and once in the ring, sometimes slanders them.

Luke: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match. Introducing first, Stevie Wicked!

The opening beat to am i a psycho plays, as Tyler slowly walks out the curtain. The opening flow plays, and Tyler stands on the stage, with a cold blank stare. As the beat builds, Tyler looks down and walks to the ring. When Tyler get on the apron, he puts in his hand in a gun position and points at his head, and shoots. He enters the ring, sits Indian style, awaiting his opponents.

Luke: And his partner, he is Austin Tyler!

Suddenly, a black fog emerges at the top of the ramp and "Desperate Times" by Killswitch Engage casually rifts out of the massive speakers that the arena possess. Gold and white strobe lights light up the stage profusely, constantly flashing with each other. A few seconds pass and the crowd begin to boo as Joe Tresda walks through the curtain and onto the ramp his ankles covered by the black mist. Joe ignores the crowd and any hands looking for hi-fives left hanging.

Luke: And their opponents! Introducing to the ring, from Salt Lake City, Utah. Weighing in at 285 pounds, standing six feet two inches. He is "The Technical Warrior", Joe Tresda

*The crowd boo louder as his name is called*

Joe makes it to the ring, looking more focused that ever. He walks into the ring through the middle rope before quickly running onto the top turnbuckle and throwing his arms in the air. He then jumps off the turnbuckle and stretches looking at his opponent.

(Shh be quiet, you might piss somebody off)

Critical Acclaim starts playing while the vicious music runs through the arena and green lazers come of the stage.

The lazers stop with a flash of light and Poueff enters the stage with a sick smile, knowing what he's going to do and how he can do it,

The pyro starts flashing aroung him (like Batista's ramp pyro) and he raises his head entering the ramp. The music goes louder and the lights go similar to HHHs.

Like me motherfucker, you've been at it for too long
While you feed off others insecurities
You stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds

(Self-righteousness is wearing thin)
Lies inside your head your best friend
(Heart bleeds but not for fellow man)
Broken glass, your fake reflection

He starts walking down the ramp with his Money in the Bank briefcase in his hand and with a smile on his face as some fans in the crowd cheer on.

Telling them it's all for something real
Don't respect the words you're speaking
Gone too far, a clone!

Jake goes close to the ring and gives his shades to a little kid in the audience with an NBK sign, one of the few in the arena. He then slides into the ring,jumping to the turnbuckle and raising his arms in the air as some fans turn up the volume.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of the world
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults his family's existence
Well, where I'm from we have a special salute we aim high in the air
Towards all those pompous asses who spend their days pointing fingers

Luke: From Toronto, Canada, weighing in at 208 pounds,the Natural Born Killer, JAKE POUEFF!

He does it again in the opposite turnbuckle getting some cheers from the crowd that knows that action will start.

He then goes in the center of the ring looking at his Tresda and shakes his hand.

Joe Tresda and Jake Poueff vs. Austin Tyler and Stevie Wicked

Tyler and Poueff agree to start it off before both men lock up in the middle of the ring; Poueff takes advantage shoving his opponent into the corner before delivering a knife-edge chop. Poueff quickly tags in Tresda as Tresda leaps over the top rope into the ring. Poueff and Tresda both grab Tyler out of the corner and deliver a Double DDT driving the head of Tyler into the mat hard with a thud as the fans get behind underdogs right now.

Tresda races back and kicks Tyler hard in the back showing he isn’t going to play around tonight. Tresda grabs the much smaller Tyler and whips him into the ropes. Back comes Tyler but Tyler ducks a clothesline from Tresda and runs right back off the ropes before connecting with a huge Spinning Heel Kick right to the face of Tresda! Tyler drags Tresda into the corner and holds him down before he makes the tag bringing in his tag partner, Stevie Wicked.

Wicked leaps right over the top ropes and connects with a Hilo rolling right back onto his feet grabbing Tresda. Wicked throws Tresda into the turnbuckles before Wicked charges into the corner. Tresda gets a boot up but Wicked throws the boot down, and delivers a hard-hitting clothesline in the corner. Wicked grabs Tresda and throws him down onto the mat hard with a power slam. Wicked jumps onto the top ropes quickly not even bothering looking before leaping off the top rope trying for a moonsault! Tresda gets his knees up and he’s starting to head to the corner for the tag. But wait, it’s a dropkick from Tyler straight to the head. Tyler slides to the outside and Poueff tries chasing him around but Wicked gets a quick cover.

1!

2!

Dan: Wow, what a sick dropkick right there from the madman.

Larry: I thought maybe we might have seen an upset there but it wasn’t meant to be.

Dan: Of course there wasn’t going to be an upset that early on, the match is just starting up.

Larry: Shut up!

Wicked looks as if he actually thought he stood a chance right there of upsetting the champs that easily. Wicked grabs Tresda and throws Tresda’s head off the turnbuckle and we see Tyler up on the ring apron now with Poueff back in his corner after he tried chasing Tyler. Wicked grabs Tresda off the mat and applies a headlock pulling hard on the neck of Tresda trying to do everything he can to try and make Tresda tap out. Wicked grabs Tyler’s hand and Tyler is adding extra pressure pulling hard on the neck right now and the ref hears Poueff yelling about it. He checks and he asks if Tyler is lying. Tyler quickly broke the hold, which was helping Wicked in the ring.

Tresda starts to elbow his way out of the move and Wicked watches as Tresda tries running off into the corner to make the tag but Wicked pulls Tresda by his hair bringing his opponent back down to the mat. Wicked starts kicking away at the head of Tresda before he makes the tag bringing back in his partner, Austin Tyler into the match. Tyler leaps onto the top rope and connects with a moonsault landing hard on the stomach of Tresda. Tyler crawls towards the sternum of Tresda and hooks the leg. Could this be an upset?

1!

2!

3…NO!

Tresda elbows his way out of the pin and there was no way he was going to end up losing that easily. Tyler drags Tresda into the corner before he drives a knee into the throat of Tresda. Tyler grabs Tresda and throws him once again back into the ropes and Tresda gets a knee in the back from Wicked. Wicked turns him around and gives him a European Uppercut before Tresda turns around right into a dropsault! Tyler hooks the leg once again hoping for maybe another chance at gaining the win right here.

1!

2!

3…NO!

Dan: Wow, Tresda hasn’t had a chance to get it started going for his team here tonight.

Larry: And that’s exactly why I’m thinking that we might be seeing some an upset here soon tonight.

Tyler drags Tresda back onto his feet but Tresda fights back. Tresda elbows Tyler in the head before he grabs Tyler and hits The End. Tresda doesn’t even bother going for the cover as he knows he needs to get over and make the tag. Wicked comes running into the ring trying to pull Tresda back but Tresda holds on and kicks Wicked away. Wicked goes flying out of the ring to the outside and lands hard on the mat. Tresda jumps and reaches out before making the hot tag and for the first time tonight tagging in his tag partner, Jake Poueff!!!

Dan: Here comes Poueff, things are about to begin heating up right now.

Larry: Please! Quit with all this Generation Now love.

Poueff comes in and takes down Tyler with a clothesline. Wicked gets back on the apron and Poueff vertical suplexes Wicked over the ropes into the ring but Tyler catches him. However Poueff connects with a hard spear right into the sternum of Tyler and Wicked falls on top of Tyler adding the pain. Poueff grabs Wicked and throws him to the outside of the ring. Poueff runs across the ropes and comes back connecting with a clothesline.

Poueff picks up Tyler and drills him with the Critical Acclaim almost knocking Tyler out of his boots! Poueff hooks the leg and this has to be it, Wicked breaks it up and lifts Poueff up for a spinebuster but Poueff extends his hand and Tresda tags in and catches Wicked with a Flapjack!, Wicked gets up in pain and Poueff and Tresda lift him up and double suplex him out of the ring, Austin Tyler slowly stands up and eats a Double Running Knee from Generation Now!.

Tresda with the pin!.

1!

2!

3!

Dan: Oh my, They rack up yet another win

Larry: Frank Vogel's charges certainly impressing!

We go backstage where JM Hardy is with Skye Silverhawk, the crowd erupt at the sight of the duo.

Just why the hell not? I haven't gotten a look in ever since I was screwed out of the World Title because I felt it was more important to stand by you and fight for this company against The Darkness. I have waited patiently and I want to cash in my re-match clause

My hands are tied JM, you have been performing nowhere near the expected level and the board doesn't see you as a viable contender for the World Title anymore, they think...well they think it's time for a fresh face.

The words of the General Manager clearly sting Hardy who takes a moment to calm down before speaking again.

Fine, I'll start with Jones and then I'll take care of any fresh face that's sent my way, I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this- all I know is when I go down, I am taking that World Title with me!.

Hardy storms out as Silverhawk sighs in frustration before going back to work

We cut back to ringside:

Larry: JM Hardy declaring his intent to face Willie Williams, tonights match is a must win for him!

Suddenly the lights dim

Dan: What the?

"Instramental"

I see them staring at me Oh, I'm a trendsetter
Yes, this is true, 'cause what I do

"When I Grow Up" starts to blare throughout the arena as Purple and black lighting flash.

No one can do it better You can talk about me
'Cause I'm a hot topic I see you watching me
Watching me And I know you want it

A stream of pyro goes off on each side of the ramp as the lights stop flashing and a figure shrouded in a cloud of smoke stands at the top of the ramp.

When I grow up, I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
When I grow up, I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies

He makes his way down the ramp as the lyrics begin to spew from the sound system.

When I grow up, be on TV
People know me, be on magazines
When I grow up, fresh and clean
Number one boy when I step out on the scene

He walks up the steps climbs between the top and middle rope and walks to the middle of the ring. He raises his arms high, taking in each moment the fans give him.

Be careful what you wish for 'Cause you just might get it

He paces the ring, basking in moment.

It’s easy really, let me explain.

You simply pick up

Your bat

Your ball

And you go the fuck home.

Don’t take my word for it. Ask around.

Payne, Steel, Unknown, Hardy and many more have done just that, packed their shit and left, some without the consideration of a simple goodbye.

In your hearts and minds one second, then

Poof

Gone

Without a trace

But then, just when you think this place is at its lowest point. When there’s truly no escape from the abyss this place is plunging into it.

They return

Like a phoenix out of the ashes

Yadda

Yadda

Insert inspirational quote here

And everything is all better, everyone’s forgiven and all is well in the world again.

My stint was just a tad longer than most.

See it’s been two years since my last appearance, four in a half since I gave an actual shit.

Priorities took charge, family, friends, life all suddenly coming first. This company I once held in the highest regards took a backseat and there wasn’t anything that could be said to change my mind. Slowly I drifted farther from it, and in doing that, lost more than I had gained.

The euphoria faded, the fun past, and what began as a smoke screen to the real world quickly became a hassle

A job

It just wasn’t worth it anymore. I lost the love for this place that so many of us have in the beginning, that special place in our hearts that keeps us coming back day after day.

I regret it.

And

I`m sorry

Applause rings out from the crowd as Cage acknowledges the reaction.

But now I’m back, and its time Mr. EPW did what he’s made a career out of doing

Making History

And doing it in style

Some of you youngins won’t know who I am, so it’s time for a quick crash course in yours truly.

I

Have

Done

It

All

End of lesson.

And with that being said, it’s time for that cliché sentence every single one of you has been waiting for since I stepped foot back in this lovely place.

I`m here to take back what`s mine.

Because, well, if you’ll all indulge me for a moment, just take a look up there

He points skyward

See

Right up there

Far beyond Yoshimi,

Above Hardy

Even past Big Willie

That gaping void high atop the proverbial mountain, lying in wait amongst the clouds

The one I left there so many years ago.

I’m back to fill it, and make this place whole once more.

The Crisis

Mr. EPW

Chris Cage

Is Home

The crowd erupt as Chris Cage smiles and leaves the ring, waving to the crowd as he backs up the ramp.

Larry: The Crisis is back!

Dan: Business is picking up!

Larry: This is huge, Anniversary Eclipse on the 23rd of October and it will also the mark the return to in-ring action of one of EPW's true homegrown stars..Chris Cage!

Dan: Going to be off the hook but up next we have a hell of a match on our hands!

Larry: No doubt! two superstars who badly need a win! JM wants to prove he still has it in him to bag another World Title and Matt Jones- well if you heard what he's had to say recently he's got quite the agenda!.

The beginning of Miseria Cantare plays as the lights turn off. A single white pyro flies out from the center of the ramp as the music continues. Matt Jones emerges slowly with his head down hair over his face.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, Recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...Incinerate

The lights return as Matt extends his arms horizontally across his body. He holds them there as the music continues.

As we all form one dark flame
As we all form one dark flame

Matt flips his hair back and then rushes to the ring. He slides under the ring rope and goes over to the corner quickly. Leaning against the corner he lets his hair fall back into his face and waits for his opponent.

Luke: The following match will be contested under Deathmatch Rules, introducing first…THE LONE SOLDIER, MATT JONES!

Larry: Matt Jones has certainly been speaking his mind lately, talking about how he believes there is a conspiracy and unleashing some verbal abuse clearly directed at Frank Vogel’s new Generation Now group

Larry is cut off by a huge ovation from the crowd as “Written In The Stars” kicks in

Oh, written in the stars
A million miles away
A message to the main
Ooooh
Seasons come and go
But I will never change
And I'm on my way

They say they aint heard nothing like this in a while
Thats why they play my song on so many different dials
Cause I got more f****** hits than a disciplined child
So when they see me everybody brrrrrap's, brrrrrraps
Man I'm like a young gun fully black Barrack
I cried tear drops over the massive attack
I only make hits like I work with the racket and bat

Yeah,
I needed a change
When we ate we never took cause we needed a change
I needed a break
For a sec I even gave up believing and praying
I even done the legal stuff and was leaded astray
They say the money is the route to the evilist ways
But have you ever been so hungry that it keeps you awake
Mate, now my hunger would leave them amazed
Great, it feels like a long time coming, fam
Since the day I thought of that cunning, plan
One day I had a dream I tried to chase it
But I wasn't going nowhere, running man!
I knew that maybe someday I would understand
Trying to change a tenner to a hundred grand
Everyones a kid that no-one cares about
You just gotta keep screaming until they hear you out

the crowd erupts as JM Hardy appears from behind the curtains, the veteran halts at the top of the ramp and salutes the crowd before dashing to the ring and setting off pyro all along the way. He leaps onto the top rope and acknowledges the fans once again before backflipping down to the mat, preparing for action.

Luke: And his opponent, JM HARDY!

Larry: JM Hardy wants one last run but he’ll have to get past a fresh and determined former Primetime Champion in the shape of Matt Jones

Dan: It’s going to be a bloodbath!

Wait, wait, wait!!

Larry: Look, it’s our EPW Deathmatch champion, Dragón Oscuro!

Dan: What? He’s our Pure champion!

Larry: Awww, come on!

Before you two clowns start prostituting pro wrestling again, let me remember you that I, as your last EPW Deathmatch champions and only EPW Pure Champion in the history of this company, have absolutely prohibited those hardcore matches to happen. So what I’m gonna do, is I’m gonna sit in the middle of my ring, so that this match can not commence.

Dragón starts walking down the ramp, but a dozen of security guards run down and put themselves between Dragón and the ring, which causes a mixed reaction from the crowd.

So that’s how it’s going to be, Skye? Ok... this company refuses to embrace change and tonight, those two sell-outs can try to kill each other, but trust me when I tell you: this is not over as long as EPW continues to promote that cheap violence.

Dan: You tell her, Dragoncito!

Larry: Not you too…

Dragón turns around and walks for a couple of seconds, just to turn around again and try to get through the security guards, who grab Dragón and drag him backstage. Dragón continues to scream as he’s being dragged up the ramp.

Don’t let them do this, people! Is this what you want your children to see? Don’t let them! Skye, you’ll regret this! You can’t shut me up! I’m your Pur…

The microphone dies as Dragón keeps shouting until he’s no longer seen by the fans in attendance.

A perplexed Hardy and Jones watch on as Oscuro is taken away before the bell rings and the two turn to face each other,

Hardy and Jones stare each other down and Hardy goes for the collar and elbow tie up only to get a kick to the gut from Jones, Jones grabs him and tosses him into the corner before charging and hitting a Running Avalanche. Hardy staggers out straight into an Overhead Belly To Belly Suplex, Jones grins and rolls out of the ring before picking up a steel chair but Hardy sees him coming and kicks the chair into Jone’s face!.

Larry: The veteran instincts of JM Hardy kicking in and now here he goes!

Jones picks himself up but Hardy is soaring through the air, Suicide Dive!.

The crowd erupt as both men pick themselves up, Hardy picks up the chair and moves towards Jones who unleashes a right hand to the mid-section and whips him into the ring post!. Hardy crumples to the floor as Jones tosses Hardy into the ring and makes the pin.

…1!

…2!

Shoulder up!

Dan: Haven’t seen Matt Jones so intense in a long time!

Jones plucks Hardy off the mat and goes for a Powerbomb but Hardy counters with a Hurracanrana, Jones bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Hardy blocks- STO!.

1!

2!

Kick out!

Larry: Slick counter from JM Hardy but Matt Jones won’t be going down that easy!

Hardy clutches his nose, the whip into the ring post having done some damage and he goes out of the ring and finds a trash can under the ring. He tosses it into the ring, then finds a Singapore Cane underneath as well.

Dan: Who the hell puts that stuff in there!

Hardy wields the Singapore Cane and swings at Jones who lifts up the trash can and uses it as a shield, Hardy swings two more times but Jones uses the trash can and lid to defend himself!.

Larry: Matt Jones with his best Russel Crowe imitation!

Hardy swings again but this time Jones kicks him in the mid-section and smashes him over the back with the trash can lid then runs off the ropes before smashing Hardy full on across the face with the lid.

Dan: What a hit! Matt Jones going to town on JM Hardy!

Jones stomps on JM before picking him up and going for a Backdrop but Hardy drops behind him and connects with a lung blower!. Jones clutches his back in agony as Hardy slowly picks himself up.

Larry: JM Hardy has been busted wide open!

Dan: Eh, at least It makes him look better.

Jones turns into an inside cradle from Hardy

1!

2!

Jones gets out of it!

Hardy rolls to his feet but Jones is waiting for him, flapjack!

1!

2!

Hardy gets a shoulder up!.

Jones picks up the trash can and wedges it in the corner, he lifts JM up but Hardy swings for the fences and connects with some desperate lefts and rights before going for the J-Factor but Jones breaks it and goes for a Lariat which Hardy ducks under, Jones turns and goes for a spear but Hardy intercepts- J-FACTOR INTO THE TRASH CAN LID!.

Larry: Right into the trash can lid! Hardy has got this!

1!

2!

JONES KICKS OUT!

Dan: Whoa!

Larry: Matt Jones refusing to give up!

Hardy can’t believe it and starts climbing the top rope, the crowd rise to their feet as he goes for a Standing Moonsault but Jones instinctively puts his knees up and Hardy clutches his sternum in pain!.

Jones slowly picks himself up, he notices Hardy clutching his ribs and charges before connecting with the spear!.

Larry: Spear to the damaged mid-section! Jones has got this!

1!

2!

NO!

Dan: You are a hell of a jinx Larry!

Jones can’t believe it and moves to the outside of the ring and picks up the steel steps, the bloodthirsty crowd roar in approval as Jones tosses it into the ring, he picks up another steel chair as well. Hardy stumbles towards Jones who drives the chair into his gut causing Hardy to cough out blood.

Larry: That is not a good sign! Both these men have beaten the tar out of each other!

Dan: And they ain’t finished yet!

Jones hooks Hardy by the arm and looks around the audience.

Larry: He’s hovering over those steel steps!

Dan: This is the move that ended Izrah’s career!

Jones goes for the Peacemaker but Hardy drops to his knees and connects with a desperate uppercut, Jones staggers but comes back angrier and lifts Hardy up for a Powerbomb onto the steps.

Larry: He’s going to break his neck!

The crowd are in shock but JM Hardy desperately punches away at Jones and tries to counter into a Hurracanrana, Jones pulls him back up but Hardy’s grabbed the chair and smashes Jones!, Hardy drops down as a bloodied Jones staggers and then gets hit hard over the head with the chair!.

Dan: Christ what a shot!

Larry: Matt Jones just got his brains scrambled!.

Hardy and Jones are both out,Hardy clutching his ribs whilst Jones is just plain out cold, Hardy slowly edges towards Jones and puts an arm over him.

1!

2!

3!!

NO JONES HAS A FOOT ON THE ROPE!.

Larry: Matt Jones is still in this! Foot on the rope!

Dan: Insane!

JM can’t believe it and slowly crawls out of the ring, he reaches under the ring and pulls out a ladder.

Larry: JM Hardy’s getting desperate!

The crowd erupt as JM sets the ladder up on the outside and slowly starts to climb, Matt Jones pulls himself up using the ropes for support and he goes over and starts climbing the ladder as well!.

Larry: This is not going to end well!

The crowd are on their feet as the two bloodied wrestlers trade punches atop the ladder before Jones connects with a series of punches and hooks Hardy by the arms, he turns to take a look at the position of the steel steps.

Dan; He’s going to break Hardy’s neck!

Larry: Don’t do it Matt!

Jones goes for the Peacemaker but at the last second JM breaks the hold he shoves Jones who crashes onto the steps back first and rolls around in pure agony!.

Dan: My god!

Larry: Matt Jone’s back met with cold unforgiving steel!

Hardy positions himself the crowd erupt, FLYING LEG DROP FROM THE LADDER!.

He drapes an arm over Jones

1!

2!

3!

Larry: Hardy wins it! What a slugfest!

Dan: Matt Jones almost had it but JM Hardy risking it all to pick up the win!

Neither men can stand as the referee checks on them before raising Hardy’s hand into the air to huge applause.

Luke: Your winner, JM HARDY!

Larry: A great effort from both men!

Dan: And things are just beginning to heat up we have more action coming!

The scene cuts to an almost empty parking lot, panning in on the licence plate of a brand new BMW, obviously not belonging to any low nor mid-tier wrestler. The crowd is silent until the camera moves up and back, revealing the one of the EPW Tag Team titles. The golden plate had the name "Jake Poueff" written on it, causing a mixed reaction from a mildly confused crowd.

The faint sound of something being thrown is heard in the background as the camera moves up and back once again as Jake Poueff, lying on top of the seemingly expensive as fuck BMW, is throwing his MITB briefcase in the air and picking it up again, like a bored kid. The briefcase flies just a little bit too high and ends up falling beside the car, opening and spilling the championship match contract on the floor.

Larry: Who hasn't wondered what Mr. MITB keeps in his briefcase?

Dan: I thought he had a post-match sandwich in there. He hinted at it too when he painted the briefcase that awkwardly.

Larry: Come on Larry, it's just the NBK logo, what else did you expect?

Dan: Well it looks like the Subway logo and I don't like it one bit.

Jake sighs and rolls off the car, falling feet first on the floor. He quickly stacks the papers and tucks them inside the steel briefcase, which he picks up. Jake picks his title up from the hood of the car and straps it over his left shoulder. He gives a big smile to the camera and starts talking.

Jake Poueff: Sorry for the off start over there, but one can get bored of doing snow angels on one of the EPW executive's car, waiting for you to come and start filming the promo. Well, now that we're here, let's get it underway, shall we?

Poueff points to a direction, telling the cam to follow him, and starts walking backwards.

Jake Poueff: Well, I'm going to be straight forward here. Me and all of you know that I'm still fresh in your eyes. All I did of relevance, or at least anything you care about was done in the last two months, and I don't think you understand why I'm doing what I do. Not that I expected anyone to, anyway.

Jake does a mildly sarcastic frown, but keeps talking.

Jake Poueff:
Throughout the history of EPW there have been many who banded together to try and dominate, but not once have they been able to pull it off when Generation Now was born people painted us with the same brush as The Darkness or the pathetic bunch of losers that was GOD but we are entirely different.

We haven't joined up just for the hell of it, we have a vision and we have a purpose and that is to shatter the glass ceiling that has kept us down. Why wait for opportunity when we can take it? and as you can see, we are obviously doing a good job. But before our glory we tasted defeat and that is what has kept us going.

Dren made me taste it for the first time, and that's why our fight isn't over. Izrah did it with Feeley. Tresda and Valentine have known theirs before they even came in here. But that doesn't give us more experience, no. It just gives a reason not to be afraid of what comes next.

He stops walking when we reach a red door, past the white walls of the empty parking lot. In the door it is written in black letters: "Generation Now Exclusive Area".

Jake Poueff: You know, between me and people like Haze or Cage with the MITB, there is one main difference - my lack of anything to fear. The field is open everyone, come and take it. But no one does. No one tries to come in, take my MITB away, my title nor my fucking place in here. Cause this is what the business is about, the place we are in this company. And that's why we'll succeed.

Because EPW is full of wrestlers and even our GM who just can't see the "punks" in the corner of their eyes, coming in and crippiling your roster, ripping your stars to shreds. Thing is, those "punks" came from the bottom of EPW. Some took years, some months, and some just weeks to make an impact, but we're here, and Generation Now is inches away from pulling the trigger.

He opens the door as we hear a girl's laughter. As he enters the room, the camera fades.

The tron sparks as if a lightening storm or power surge then suddenly the arena goes completly dark. For second there is nothing heard until the sound of "Death Whispered a Lullaby" seduces your ear drums. Through the darkness footsteps can be heard tapping against the metal gates of the steel ramp.

Out on the road there are fireflies circling
Deep in the woods, where the lost souls hide
Over the hill there are men returning
Trying to find some peace of mind

Sleep my child

Finally three purple light's strobe around the arena centering on one figure kneeled on the ramp in a praying position wearing a dark robe with his face covered by the hood. In audiable words are spoken before this man comes to a standing stature.

Under the fog there are shadows moving
Don't be afraid, hold my hand
Into the dark there are eyelids closing
Buried alive in the shifting sands

Sleep my child

Prematch ritual completed he makes his way way slowly down the ramp. Deacon Cage better known as the Dream Reaper slides under the ring ropes and into the ring coming to his feet quickly. He then walks to the far corner and slump's down into it awaiting his opponent.

Speak to me now and the world will crumble
Open a door and the moon will fall
All of your life, all your memories
Go to your dreams, forget it all

Sleep my child

Dan: I think sometimes we forget that this guy, after all, is blind. Really, he can hide it all he wants, but he's disabled!

Larry: He's a multiple champion for christ's sake. He's one of the most threatning wrestlers in EPW and just because he can't see that means-

Dan: Get the man a wheel chair!

Larry: ...

Lights slowly fade and the arena becomes completely silent. Fans rise on their feet and anticipate the entrance of Tim Feeley with boos. The lights flicker on and off and the camera focuses on the stage. The screen is black and a light shines down where Tim will be walking out. Suddenly....

"Fumbling his confidence and wondering why the world has passed him by...."

Two pyro's blast off from the stage and shoot toward the ceiling. The music goes off and the pyro's keep shooting off. The only light in the arena is from the pyro's. The boo's quickly come from the crowd again and the music goes off again as the fireworks continue to shoot.

"Hoping that he's meant for more than argument's and failed attempts to fly...."

Suddenly, the pyro's go off as fireworks come down from the ceiling to the stage. "Sparkler-like" fireworks come from the floor on the stage. Tim walks out from the curtain with a pissed off look on his face. The flying fireworks stop and Tim walks through the fireworks looking like sparklers. He stands on the ramp going down to the ring and embraces the boos he is receiving. Tim, wearing a black underarmor workout shirt and blue shorts, starts walking down the ramp. He starts sprinting and jogs into the ring. Tim bursts up from the mat and stares at the fans. He flicks them all off and throws his shirt near the announcers table.

Dan: Feeley!

Larry: Really, does he have to always throw his sweaty t-shirt to our heads?

Dan: You should be thankful he doesn't make you pay for it. Generation Now merchandise is gold!

The bell rings and they start the match right off the bat with a hard running clothesline by Feeley, but Deacon ducks under it! He runs to the ropes and bouncing off the top one, he backflips over Feeley and barely before touching the ground he uses the momentum from the jump to reverse it into a roll up! He doesn't give the ref a chance to count though as he immediatly turns around and locks Feeley in a single leg boston crab.

Larry: Both competitors starting the match quickly and Cage already has Feeley locked in tight in the middle of the ring.

Feeley starts crawling for the ropes and his small height advantage gives him the chance to turn around and sit under Cage, delivering a quick kick to the head and rolling him back with a small package.

1!

Kickout!​

Deacon jumps out of it, still a little dizzy with all the kicking, flying and rolling, as Tim gets up and goes for another clothesline, trying for a second time to take Deacon's head out but he again ducks under it and grabs Feeley's arm, connecting with a half nelson suplex and laying Tim in the mat. Deacon knows he can't get the pin so he hits him with hard kicks on the back and on the limbs until he gets up. When Deacon tries to go for another head kick while Tim is on his knees, Feeley grabs his leg and gets up.

Expecting to be hit with something, Cage goes for an enziguri but his left leg is caught aswel. As a last resort, Cage tries to build momentum with his arms and go for a roll up, but Feeley uses that same push to hit a sick high angle german suplex, hitting Deacon's neck and back of the head in the mat. He holds it, going for the pin.

1!

2!

Kickout!​

Larry: Deacon being on the worst end of that sickening impact!

Dan: I can't believe he got up from that.

Larry: I can't believe he's still standing.

Both guys are now on their knees as the crowd cheers for Cage, trying to pump the Dream Reaper up, but Tim gets up first and picks Cage up on a piledriver position. He drags Cage to the middle of the ring and picks him on his shoulders and starts running, going for a running powerbomb! But Deacon jumps off his shoulders to the floor and bouncing off the ropes, hitting a surprised Tim Feeley with a springboard flipping clothesline, knocking him out in the mat. He falls down, pulls him to the center of the ring and pins him.

1!

2!

NO!​

Feeley pushes Cage off of him and rolls off of the ring to take his breath back. He leans on the announcers table with his right hand on his chin, feeling the hard hit from the springboard clothesline that almost took him out. The referee starts counting as he leans on his back on the railing, thinking about how he could enter the ring without getting instantly hit by the Strong Style Sadist.

1!

2!

3!​

As Feeley had his back turned to the ring the whole time, he doesn't notice Cage running the ropes until he turns around to face a suicide dive! But he catches Cage mid-air!

Larry: Holy crap I almost thought we could be seeing Deacon Cage fly over us!

Dan: See? He gives you merchandise with his DNA and he saves you from flying blind angry birds. What's not to love about Feeley?

The count resets and Feeley takes advantage of it, making Cage go back first against the ring apron! The boos is heard all over the arena as Feeley hits Cage again on the ring apron, and then against the ring post!

1!

2!

3!

4!​

He tries to finish him off, hitting Cage hard against the ring side barrier as we hear his loud moans in pain. He lets him go again and quickly rolls into the ring as the referee reaches the count of 6.

5!

6!​

Deacon crawls to the apron, still in visible pain and tries to crawl up, but at the same time he sees Feeley going for a baseball bat! He pulls up the covers of the ring, making Tim get stuck in there as the arena explodes! He struggles and Deacon gets back into the ring. He starts hitting kicks on Tim's head and torso that can be heard around the arena to the delight of those in attendance. He pulls Tim back into the ring and pins him.

1!

2!

No!​

Larry: What does it take for one of them to win? They seem to endure and just shrug off every hit they take!

Tim slowly gets up as Deacon is on his knees, waiting for him to get up. He gets up himself first and starts setting up his finisher. Feeley turns around and gets kicked in the gut, and then Deacon follows him up to the piledriver position. He picks Feeley up in the cloverleaf powerbomb position, but Tim struggles and starts shaking on Cage's shoulders. Cage loses his balance and falls back on the ropes, letting Tim fall on the apron. Cage quickly turns around but not fast enough as Feeley grabs his neck, picking him up and delivering a sick Bat Breaker on the ring apron!!! He rolls his faint opponent into the ring with confidence and slowly, almost mockingly kneels down and pins his opponent.

1!

2!

3!​

Luke: And the winner of this match after a pinfall, Tim Feeley!

Larry: Feeley wins it! big win for the former double champ!

Dan: My boy is nearing top form again Larry, if I was Willie Williams I'd watch out!

Luke: The following match is your main event of the evening, introducing first from Kyoto,Japan…IZUMI MATSUSHITA!

The lights in the arena completely darken, the scene on the Titantron darkening as well into a visual of a rainstorm as the beginning of ‘Siren’ plays. A light rain seems to pour over the stage.

A dark, lithe, feminine figure emerges, standing on the stage, black hair covering her face, with a lone, dim spotlight illuminating her. She remains motionless for several seconds until the main guitar kicks in and a lightning bolt strikes behind her, bringing up the lights slightly. She brings her gloved hands up and slowly pulls her hair back with them before slowly striding down the ramp, a thin chain whip over her right shoulder.

Haste not thine wisdom, for the hollow is ta'en -
By whom, know I not; 'lack! am I of twain -
And as a crux - cede I my words -

Izumi continues to walk down the ramp, her cold, curious, violet eyes searching the arena, scanning the crowd, and the ring. She pauses for a few moments, before she begins to slowly circle to the side of the ring as the song continues.

Fro my heart wilt thou ne'er
Have I been 'sooth sinsyne.
Be left without - come!

At the very moment of the chorus, Izumi leaps onto the ring apron fluidly, the lights brightening significantly. She slips between the ropes and climbs the turnbuckle, her eyes sweeping the crowd again before she dismounts.

Thine voice is oh so sweet, I speer thine pine,
Ryking for me:
Ryking for thee;
"List and heed", thou say'st

Izumi slowly circles the ring, looking to be in deep thought, or perhaps a muted excitement for the coming battle.

Wistful, whistful -
Chancing to lure.
Chancing to lure,
Skirl and skreigh, but for thine ears, aye, lown 'tis -
Dodge na 'way herefro, do come here in eath!

Larry: This is going to be a belter! Izumi and Dren have put on some brilliant shows lately and the onus is on them to put on another great match right now!

Dan: It’s Dren Yoshimi that picked up the win last time around and Izumi will be looking to change that!

The Edge Pro Wrestling arena fades to black except for the occasional glare of cell phone screens and camera flashes. A voice echoes with the an angelic instrumental beat serenading in the background.

"How can Dren Yoshimi be a ninja?"

"He lived in Japan...
He trained kogaru style ninjitsu from Master Shinya."

"We've got to stop him. I'll call Lt. Dime"

"This is no job for the police.
It's something i'll have to do.
Only a ninja can stop a ninja!"

The fans sing along as "Hoodie Ninja" by MC Chris beings playing throughout the arena as Dren makes his way out from behind the curtain in a hoodie.

I'm a ninja I'm a hoodie ninja
I'm a hoodie ninja

HIIIIII-YAAA

A green and silver spotlight focuses in on Dren as the lighting rig above sporadically flashes similar colors. Enthralled by the response of the crowd he takes a moment to glance around the arena before kneeling down. Upon kneeling he takes his and gently brushes against the metallic ramp like a farmer would do to newly discovered and decadent soil.

Dren stands and performs his signature puff-puff-peace taunt before rushing down the aisle high fiving the Little Jimmy's lucky enough to be in the first row. After lapping half of the ring Dren jumps up and does a modified baseball slide along the apron. Yoshimi looks off into the crowd repeating his taunt to the masses. Nearly in unison, a green pyro explodes in a V shape from the opposite end of the ring in the instance Yoshimi's hands make a peace sign. The people in attendance stomp their feet and bang on the railing as a Dren Yoshimi chant starts to echo around the arena. The Eva 01 Neon Genesis Evangelion mask comes off as the music dies down slowly leaving just the thunderous chanting and an electrified atmosphere that even Thor would be proud of.

Luke: And his opponent…DREN YOSHIMI!

Dren and Izumi stare each other down and Dren extends a hand, Izumi accepts before swiftly connecting with a hard forearm to the face of the Primetime Champion. Izumi doesn’t wait around connecting with a hard kick to the head and going for the pin!.

Larry: This could end super early!

1!

2!

Kick out!

A dazed Dren gets up as Izumi runs off the ropes and goes for a Headscissors but it gets countered into a backbreaker!, Izumi howls in agony as she’s dropped with a Reverse STO.

1!

2!

Kick out!

Izumi gets up, wobbly from the high impact move as Dren grabs her by the hand and whips her towards the ropes but Izumi acrobatically comes flying back with a handspring elbow knocking Dren to the outside. Izumi dashes across the ring- SUICIDE DIVE!

Dan: Whoa! Izumi giving it her all!

Larry: Incredible!

Dren and Izumi both get up and Izumi clubs Dren across the back several times before whipping him towards the post but Dren stops himself from hitting the ring post and catches Izumi with a mule kick before leaping onto the apron then flying with a Hurracanrana that sends Izumi crashing face first into the ring post!.

Larry: Perfect Hurracanrana from Dren Yoshimi! They don’t get more agile then these two!

Izumi is rolled into the ring as Dren makes the pin.

1!

2!

Kick out!

Yoshimi picks the light Izumi up going for a Fishermans Suplex but Izumi breaks the hold and locks Yoshimi into a muay thai clinch before battering him with a series of knees then hooks Dren by the arm- Double Arm DDT!

1!

2!

Kick out!

Larry: Yet another nearfall! Izumi and Dren are busting out everything they have and it’s only been 5 minutes!

Dan: These kids go hard Larry!

Izumi heads for the top rope and goes for a moonsault, Dren moves but Izumi lands on her feet! Beautiful! She lunges at Dren who goes for the Insert Coins but Izumi grabs Dren’s outstretched foot and spins him around only to get hit with a perfect Dragon Kick.

Larry: What a hit! Izumi turning the superkick around but getting met with a harder spin kick!

Dren clutches the back of his head in pain, those shots with the knee and DDT taking their toll but shakes off the cobwebs and heads for the top. The crowd rise to their feet waiting for Dren to fly but Izumi picks herself up she staggers as Dren leaps at her only to get locked into a Fujiwara Armbar!.

Dan: Armbar!

Larry: Izzy’s got it locked in!

The crowd start slapping the barricade urging Dren to tap as he screams n pain, Dren tries to reach and claw at Izumi with his free hand but Izumi isn’t letting go as she screams at him to tap.

Larry: Dren’s gonna give it up!

Dan: No he won’t!

Dren finally elbows away at Izumi with his free hand until Izumi lets go of the arm, Dren backs up clutching his arm in pain as Izumi leaps to her feet, she charges at Dren going for a Shining Wizard but Dren rolls out of the way and Izumi crashes against the ropes!. The ropes leave a mark on Izumi’s back as she turns into a small package!.

1!

Izumi counters into a pin of her own!

1!

Dren wriggles out, Izumi swings but gets pulled into a backslide pin

1!

2!

Izumi gets out of it and prepares to pull Dren into another pin but a frustrated Dren just wallops Izumi with a hard Lariat!.

Larry: Izumi equal to every pinning combination Dren tried out and that frustrated the Primetime Champion.

Dan: That’s fancy talk for Dren just lost his shit!

Dueling “YOSHIMI” AND “IZUMI” chants fill the arena as Dren waits for Izumi to get up and locks in the Hadouken Dragon Sleeper, the crowd are going crazy as Izumi tries to fight out of it, Dren yells at her to tap but Izumi wriggles out and pushes Dren back before leaping up and going for the Zanmato and connecting!.

Larry: Zanmato! This ones over!

1!

2!

DREN KICKS OUT

Dan: WHAT? Has that ever happened before!?

Larry: Dren Yoshimi is STILL in this!

Izumi can’t believe that her finisher was kicked out of and looks around at the crowd before stalking Dren signaling for the Konsui.

Larry: This is a move that’s put away many over the last year!

Dren slowly pulls himself up using the ropes for support and drops out of the ring, A frustrated Izumi follows and pokes her head between the ropes and Dren whose on the outside connects with a Pele Kick!.

Larry: Smartly done by Dren! Drawing Izumi towards him before connecting with a beautiful Pele Kick!

Dan: Like a true ninja!

Larry: And now Dren could win this

Dan: Wait what the hell?

The crowd start to boo as Frank Vogel makes his way out with Joe Tresda

Larry: Don’t tell me they are going to ruin this match AGAIN!

The referee knows exactly what Generation Now are upto and waves to the back, security guards rush out and restrain the duo from approaching the ring to a huge roar from the crowd.

Larry: Bravo!

Izumi is still out as Dren climbs to the top rope suddenly Dren is pulled down by Colton Howe!.

Dan: It’s Howe!

Dren however fights back instantly hitting Howe with a series of punches, Howe rakes Dren across the eyes before grabbing the title belt from the timekeeper and wallops Yoshimi with the Primetime Title busting him wide open!.

Larry: That’s just uncalled for!

Dan: Howe’s leaving with the title! It’s a mugging!

Howe has a smug grin on his face as he leaves through the crowd holding the Primetime Title high.

Suddenly from another section of the crowd, the remaining members of Generation Now hop the barricade and enter the ring!, Jesus Valentine swiftly knocks out the referee as Izumi rises and starts to swing for the fences but is quickly overpowered before Tim Feeley grabs her by the throat and hits The Bat Breaker!.

The bell is rung repeatedly but Generation Now pay no attention as they stand over Izumi, Skye Silverhawk makes her way out to a huge ovation with more officials and they run past a grinning Frank Vogel as Generation Now back out of the ring whilst the officials tend to Izumi.

Larry: These guys have no business being out here and ruining a great contest! Izumi and Yoshimi deserved a winner!

Feeley grabs a microphone as he starts to speak.

Don’t be mad at us Skye, we are only doing what you would have done back in the day before you became a corporate sellout!- TAKING our opportunities instead of waiting! I have beaten everyone that’s been thrown at me and I still haven’t gotten the title shot I deserve- Willie Williams needs a challenger at Hell On Earth and he’s got one!.

Silverhawk tends to Izumi and looks on as Generation Now depart the scene.

Larry: What a bunch of smug

Dan: Do you really want to finish that sentence?

Larry I have had it with them ruining matches, Tim Feeley may have earned his shot but I hope he gets the come-uppance that his arrogance deserves!.

The crowd continues to boo as Generation Now pose at the top of the ramp.​

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
I'll take my match, and do a Silverhawk-Hardy segment as well where Hardy talks about getting back on track/proving himself cause he wants one last crack at the World Title.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I'm up for the Feeley/Cage match. Btw, I've been thinking about a segment by Jake on the MITB cash-ins and the tag matches, can I do it for this Eclipse? (it was the one supposed to be written on Retaliation, but I figured it would be a bit too soon for that promo in the PPV)

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Yeah you can, what did you have planned for the briefcase/

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
"IT'S A CELEBRATION, BITCHES~!"

"I Need a Doctor" by Dr. Dre hits the arena as the crowd roars with a gaggle of boo's and cheers alike, giving the new EPW Champion a mixed reaction. Clad in a royal purple cape with white fur trim and a golden crown on his head, 'The Limelight' Willie Williams walks out, a cocky smirk on his face and the title around his waist.

Despite still having a pretty gaudy knee brace attached to him, he still walks with a certain swagger down to the ring, his shades covering his eyes as his head moves from side to side, looking at the crowd.

Getting into the ring via the steps, he summons a microphone and can only smile as the crowd throws out a complete spectrum of reaction to the new champ.

"Well, well, well. Who would have thought Edge Pro Wrestling would see the day when Willie Williams was EPW Champion?"

He pauses, letting the crowd react once more before continuing on regardless,

"To be honest, I can't say I did. If you had talked to me a year ago from today, I wouldn't have even thought I'd ever step foot in a wrestling ring again. I was in retirement mode and living my life just the way I wanted to - by surrounding myself with beautiful women, great scenery and heaps of money."

Using his free hand, Williams summons a slip of paper from the pocket of his pants. Opening it up, he clears his throat.

"Now if you'll keep your mouths shut for a few moments, I have a few people I'd like to thank."

Naturally, the crowd goes wild with boo's out of spite, but Willie laughs it off.

"First and foremost, I'd like to thank God. Without him, I wouldn't have been here today and in good health. Even in your darkest of times when you are having trouble believing in the man above, he somehow throws you a hail mary pass and gets your ass right back into the game. Without him, I wouldn't have had the confidence and the strength to overcome the struggles and the obstacles in my life in order to be the amazing champion that you see here today.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Danny Caballero and APEX. Seriously, thanks a million, kiddo. I know, in hindsight, you're probably kicking yourself in the balls for trusting me, but hey - in the end, you picked the right man for the job. It was shitty luck that you put all your faith in Lucy Campbell of all people, but looking back, maybe you should have made a different choice. After all, you stacked AEQUITAS with veteran champions like Ford and myself - two men known for their egos - and expected us to play along and let Lucy fuckin' Campbell reign supreme in Edge Pro Wrestling?

Right.

Moving on. I'd like to thank my former partners, Andres Terehov, Matt Ford, and of course, Lucy Campbell. Andres, I really don't know where you are - I'm sure APEX and Caballero are waterboarding you for the next decade for the debacle that is AEQUITAS, so I hope you fare well my friend - keep on prayin'. Matt Ford, you and I have already reconciled with one another, but one more time: I apologize for fuckin' ya over. Thanks for being such a good sport throughout all of this, because in the end you know that the two of us are cut from the same cloth, and you probably would have done the same to me.

Anddddd Lucy. My dear little Lucy. Thanks for putting up a fight and actually believing that you'd walk out of Retaliation as the EPW Champion. It really gave me a little extra bit of motivation and swagger, knowing that someone actually doubted me. You should have known from the get go that I was going to demolish you, and I hope that one day, after you recover from your various injuries and rehab yourself back into wrestling condition, we could possibly have a rematch. But until then, keep in touch, and I hope that the loss was a come to Jesus for ya.

But anyways...."

Willie pauses, letting the crowd shower him with boo's once more. Simply soaking it in, he chuckles into the microphone.

"You'd think an EPW Hall of Famer would get a little nicer reaction, don't you think? I've been in and out of Edge Pro Wrestling for the last decade, and I've FINALLY captured the World title - something that I haven't had a chance to do since my rookie year in EPW against the wrestling great, Danny English.

I've been in this business for years now, and when a man reaches a level of legend that I have, it should be met with nothing but respect.

And you people...I don't know if it's because we're in a podunk town like Charlotte, North Carolina, or if I've truly offended you all, but this is just disrespectful.

But look. We'll move on from that. In the end, I'm the man with the belt around my waist, and you're the mindless masses just sitting in the crowd, shelling out a months worth of pay to plant your ass in a seat and watch yours truly.

I ain't even mad about it."

The crowd roars loudly with waves of boo's.

"Looking ahead, however. Word on the street is that EPW's legendary Hell on Earth pay per view is next on the list. While the stipulation of the Highway to Hell match is probably something that won't fare well for my recovering knee, let me make things clear - Willie Williams does not stray away from a challenge.

Regardless of the challenger - if that's what you even want to call it, because as it stands, I don't see a single person on this roster worthy of even holding my jock - I will walk into Hell on Earth and come out as EPW Champion.

Whether you love me or hate me, Willie Williams is back, baby - and I'm better than ever. Don't worry about this knee of mine, because winners step up to any challenge in the face of adversity. And my chance to shine may have come a little late, but consider this a revival, kids."

With that said, Willie Williams drops the mic and "I Need a Doctor" hits the speakers.​

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
We cut backstage to the Generation Now locker room. Jake Poueff and Joe Tresda are both stretching out and getting ready for their tag team match later in the show, while Jesus Valentine and Tim Feeley sit at a table together, playing cards.

Valentine: "Got any eight's?"

Feeley: "Go fish man..."

Valentine begrudgingly dips his hand into the pool of cards before the door to their locker room opens up. Standing in the doorway is the mastermind behind Generation Now, Frank Vogel. Using his cane, he swaggers his way into the locker room, closing the door behind him. All four members of Generation Now immediately bring their attention to Vogel.

Vogel: "Fellas - first off, I want to say congratulations. We've made huge strides already since the formation of Generation Now - not only do we have the EPW tag team titles and the EPW Money in the Bank opportunity, but I believe that Tim has set himself to immediately climb the ranks and make a move on Willie Williams and the EPW World title."

The four men of Generation Now smirk, looking at one another. Poueff and Valentine briefly high five, both men having their tag titles close by to one another.

Vogel: "Now, I'm all for celebrating and having a great time, the world of wrestling isn't all strictly business and there is always time for a little fun. But we need to take for a moment, guys."

The four men hone in on Vogel, listening in.

Vogel: "This fight isn't over - it's barely begun, to be honest. Yes, Generation Now managed to win the tag team tournament and capture the titles, but we really took advantage of an opportunity created by ourselves by taking out William Haze. Opportunities like that won't come very often, fellas, I can tell you that much. We've delivered a huge blow to Edge Pro Wrestling, and with Jake's Money in the Bank shot and Feeley's victory at Retaliation, we've set ourselves up to continue dominance.

But in reality, we're still small fish in a big pond. We need to expand out into the other divisions. It's obvious that we'll rely on Tim to handle Willie Williams and hopefully, when the opportunity presents itself, take the EPW World Title and seal ultimate victory for Generation Now.

Tresda, the Ultimate Edge scene has been weakened. Unknown no longer has his hands around the throat of that division, and while Brad Payne is certainly a competitor, now is a great time to strike and take that division to claim it as our own. Beyond that, the Primetime division is crumpling. Dren Yoshimi is nothing more than a paper champion, being given easy challenges like Colton Howe. YOU can defeat Yoshimi, and I can see to it that you get the opportunity to do so.

Slowly but surely, we will branch out and capture all of the titles that this promotion has to offer by any means necessary, because you men are the next generation of this sport, and your time is NOW!"

All four men stand, clearly fired up by Vogel.

Vogel: "Poueff and Tresda, we need you two to go out there and defend the name of Generation Now tonight. Strike EPW at its heart - bring down the undercard of this company one by one until we make our way to the top and dominant the superstars that push the glass ceiling upon us.

Tim, tonight is your chance to prove yourself against an EPW mainstay and a former champion - Deacon Cage. Do not underestimate him despite his weaknesses, because he is the sort of man that feeds on that. Use the momentum you've created for yourself to dominate Cage, and by doing this, Generation Now will walk out of this night as champions once more.

Fellas, do this tonight for yourselves, do this for me, and do this for the people out there that are tired of seeing the same old faces. Bring an aspect of unpredictability to this place and it will be rewarded, I guarantee it. Give the EPW brass a proverbial smack in the mouth and let them know that Generation Now is here, and we're no longer flying under the radar. DO THIS FOR YOU!"

Fired up, the members of Generation Now seem ready for the night.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Larry: And now it's time for our opening bout - a triple threat match involving newcomers!

Dan: YAY, NEWCOMERS!

Announcer: "Introducing first, hailing from Crossville Tennessee, standing at six foot one inches and weighing in at two hundred and twenty one pounds, he is "THE NATURAL", JASONNNNNN STYLESSSSSS~!""

Jason Styles comes out from behind the curtain with a burst of energy as his theme hits and pyro with a rain effect falls from the rafters. Styles enters the ring and get the crowd behind him leading a USA chant as he awaits the start of the match.

Announcer: "Our next competitor, hailing from Memphis, Tennessee, standing at seven feet and weighing in at two hundred and eighty nine pounds, he is THE ONE MAN ARMAGEDDDDONNNNNNNN~!"

Micheal walks out to the stage and raises his arms causing a shower of gold and red pyro to fall from above. He then walks along the ramp taunting fans, he reaches the ring and gets in, glaring at the crowd and his opponent.

Announcer: "And our final competitor, hailing from THE VOID, standing at six foot ten inches and weighing in at three hundred and twenty seven pounds, he is ENDERRRRRR~!"

Blackout. Music builds.

When it hits, a spotlight shines on the stage, where a tall man in a tattered, old black monk's robe stands enshrouded in smoke. Purple blacklights shine through the smoke, giving him a blacklight halo/aura effect. He proceeds to the ring in a funeral march, face hidden in shadow. When he gets to the ring, the lights come up bright as he tosses off his robe and displays his back to the camera, flexing his large muscles as he shows the numerous scars and marks criss crossing his back, as well as a barbed wire necklace with a large iron X hanging from it.

He steps onto the ring apron and steps over the top rope, striding to the center of the ring and removing his necklace with religious awe. He sets it in the middle of the ring and kneels to it reverently, before handing it to the referee carefully and turning to face his opponents with an intimidating gaze.

Larry: Man, The One Man Armageddon and Ender are some big men, how is Jason Styles going to fare?

Danny: If I were him...I'd get out of the way, and FAST!

The bell rings and Ender immediately clobbers Jason Styles with a right hand, dropping him to the mat. Thinking smart, Styles rolls his way out of the ring afterwards as Ender and The One Man Armageddon begin duking it out, nailing one another with rights and lefts.

Realizing nothing is being accomplished, the two big men take a few steps back before initiating a test of strength! The two lock hands and begin swaying back and forth, trying to impose their dominance on one another.

Watching from afar, Styles uses the opportunity to climb the ropes and leap from the top, hitting both larger opponents with a flying crossbody that sends all three men onto the mat!

The smaller Styles is quick to his feet to hit the ropes and nail The One Man Armageddon with a flying dropkick, sending the big man tumbling through the middle rope and onto the floor below!

Ender gets to one knee, shaking off the collision, only to get nailed right in the face with a spin kick from Styles! The big man drops to the mat and Styles hits the ropes again, nailing Ender with a running leg drop right across the throat. He goes for the pin!

Ender kicks out with such momentum that it sends Styles tumbling across the ring! The One Man Armageddon is now in the ring and goes for a clothesline onto Styles, who ducks! Styles does a roll and slides out of the ring as Armageddon is met with a big boot from Ender!

Ender stands The One Man Armageddon up to his feet only to have Armageddon nail him with a big right hand and follow up with a big uppercut, sending the fellow heavyweight reeling! Armageddon clutches Ender by the face before nailing him with a series of headbutts, sending Ender reeling into the corner.

Dan: It's not looking big for Ender!

Armageddon nails Ender with seven punches in the corner, known as the 7 Deadly Sins, leaving Ender stumbling around groggily from one end of the ring to the other. Using this to his advantage, Armageddon nails Ender with a gory neckbreaker, the ring shaking from both of the big bodies hitting the mat!

In a seated position, The One Man Armageddon looks to pin Ender, but doesn't get the chance! Using the moment to his advantage, Jason Styles nails Armageddon with a springboard dropkick, connecting right in the face!

Giving neither man time to recover, Styles quickly pins Ender, who still seems to be out from Armageddon's The Silencing!

3!

Larry: Styles stole that win!

Dan: I wouldn't really say he stole it...he was playing it smart, that's for sure! You have to do it when you're facing two men that are damn near seven feet tall!

Announcer: "And your winner, JASONNNNNNN STYLESSSSSS~!"

Styles celebrates while The One Man Armageddon begins to realize what just happened.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Today's the deadline I believe. I'll have something up soon, got most of it done.

Btw, my promo is about my guy breaking his arm in a car crash. And is only allowed to compete with a hard cast. So, if this could be implemented in my match and the promos I'd greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I'll have mine up tonight. I planned on doing mine... erm... now, but it looks like I'll be pushed into yet another family birthday party. Will post mine tonight, it's short and I have it planned out, all I need to do is write.

On the briefcase - I was planning on making it a ladder match, since I won both the briefcase and the tag titles in one (using it as a gimmick as ladder matches being my specialty - storyline-wise, ofcourse. It's only a thought though).

Will write both the match and the promo tomorrow morning (100% sure this time).

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I'll get something up today.. I pretty much lost track of the date

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
I'll have something up soon as well, deadline still aint over

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
"Instramental"

I see them staring at me Oh, I'm a trendsetter
Yes, this is true, 'cause what I do

"When I Grow Up" starts to blare throughout the arena as Purple and black lighting flash.

No one can do it better You can talk about me
'Cause I'm a hot topic I see you watching me
Watching me And I know you want it

A stream of pyro goes off on each side of the ramp as the lights stop flashing and a figure shrouded in a cloud of smoke stands at the top of the ramp.

When I grow up, I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
When I grow up, I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies

He makes his way down the ramp as the lyrics begin to spew from the sound system.

When I grow up, be on TV
People know me, be on magazines
When I grow up, fresh and clean
Number one boy when I step out on the scene

He walks up the steps climbs between the top and middle rope and walks to the middle of the ring. He raises his arms high, taking in each moment the fans give him.

Be careful what you wish for 'Cause you just might get it

He paces the ring, basking in moment.

It’s easy really, let me explain.

You simply pick up

Your bat

Your ball

And you go the fuck home.

Don’t take my word for it. Ask around.

Payne, Steel, Unknown, Hardy and many more have done just that, packed their shit and left, some without the consideration of a simple goodbye.

In your hearts and minds one second, then

Poof

Gone

Without a trace

But then, just when you think this place is at its lowest point. When there’s truly no escape from the abyss this place is plunging into it.

They return

Like a phoenix out of the ashes

Yadda

Yadda

Insert inspirational quote here

And everything is all better, everyone’s forgiven and all is well in the world again.

My stint was just a tad longer than most.

See it’s been two years since my last appearance, four in a half since I gave an actual shit.

Priorities took charge, family, friends, life all suddenly coming first. This company I once held in the highest regards took a backseat and there wasn’t anything that could be said to change my mind. Slowly I drifted farther from it, and in doing that, lost more than I had gained.

The euphoria faded, the fun past, and what began as a smoke screen to the real world quickly became a hassle

A job

It just wasn’t worth it anymore. I lost the love for this place that so many of us have in the beginning, that special place in our hearts that keeps us coming back day after day.

I regret it.

And

I`m sorry

Hold for applause.

But now I’m back, and its time Mr. EPW did what he’s made a career out of doing

Making History

And doing it in style

Some of you youngins won’t know who I am, so it’s time for a quick crash course in yours truly.

I

Have

Done

It

All

End of lesson.

And with that being said, it’s time for that cliché sentence every single one of you has been waiting for since I stepped foot back in this lovely place.

I`m here to take back what`s mine.

Because, well, if you’ll all indulge me for a moment, just take a look up there

He points skyward

See

Right up there

Far beyond Yoshimi,

Above Hardy

Even past Big Willie

That gaping void high atop the proverbial mountain, lying in wait amongst the clouds

The one I left there so many years ago.

I’m back to fill it, and make this place whole once more.

The Crisis

Mr. EPW

Chris Cage

Is Home

Fade Out

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Alive by POD hits as Stevie Wicked walks out. He walks straight to the ring with a serious demeanor. He crudely ignores the fans, and once in the ring, sometimes slanders them.

Luke: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match. Introducing first, Stevie Wicked!

The opening beat to am i a psycho plays, as Tyler slowly walks out the curtain. The opening flow plays, and Tyler stands on the stage, with a cold blank stare. As the beat builds, Tyler looks down and walks to the ring. When Tyler get on the apron, he puts in his hand in a gun position and points at his head, and shoots. He enters the ring, sits Indian style, awaiting his opponents.

Luke: And his partner, he is Austin Tyler!

Suddenly, a black fog emerges at the top of the ramp and "Desperate Times" by Killswitch Engage casually rifts out of the massive speakers that the arena possess. Gold and white strobe lights light up the stage profusely, constantly flashing with each other. A few seconds pass and the crowd begin to boo as Joe Tresda walks through the curtain and onto the ramp his ankles covered by the black mist. Joe ignores the crowd and any hands looking for hi-fives left hanging.

Luke: And their opponents! Introducing to the ring, from Salt Lake City, Utah. Weighing in at 285 pounds, standing six feet two inches. He is "The Technical Warrior", Joe Tresda

*The crowd boo louder as his name is called*

Joe makes it to the ring, looking more focused that ever. He walks into the ring through the middle rope before quickly running onto the top turnbuckle and throwing his arms in the air. He then jumps off the turnbuckle and stretches looking at his opponent.

(Shh be quiet, you might piss somebody off)

Critical Acclaim starts playing while the vicious music runs through the arena and green lazers come of the stage.

The lazers stop with a flash of light and Poueff enters the stage with a sick smile, knowing what he's going to do and how he can do it,

The pyro starts flashing aroung him (like Batista's ramp pyro) and he raises his head entering the ramp. The music goes louder and the lights go similar to HHHs.

Like me motherfucker, you've been at it for too long
While you feed off others insecurities
You stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds

(Self-righteousness is wearing thin)
Lies inside your head your best friend
(Heart bleeds but not for fellow man)
Broken glass, your fake reflection

He starts walking down the ramp with his Money in the Bank briefcase in his hand and with a smile on his face as some fans in the crowd cheer on.

Telling them it's all for something real
Don't respect the words you're speaking
Gone too far, a clone!

Jake goes close to the ring and gives his shades to a little kid in the audience with an NBK sign, one of the few in the arena. He then slides into the ring,jumping to the turnbuckle and raising his arms in the air as some fans turn up the volume.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of the world
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults his family's existence
Well, where I'm from we have a special salute we aim high in the air
Towards all those pompous asses who spend their days pointing fingers

Luke: From Toronto, Canada, weighing in at 208 pounds,the Natural Born Killer, JAKE POUEFF!

He does it again in the opposite turnbuckle getting some cheers from the crowd that knows that action will start.

He then goes in the center of the ring looking at his Tresda and shakes his hand.

Joe Tresda and Jake Poueff vs. Austin Tyler and Stevie Wicked

Tyler and Poueff agree to start it off before both men lock up in the middle of the ring; Poueff takes advantage shoving his opponent into the corner before delivering a knife-edge chop. Poueff quickly tags in Tresda as Tresda leaps over the top rope into the ring. Poueff and Tresda both grab Tyler out of the corner and deliver a Double DDT driving the head of Tyler into the mat hard with a thud as the fans get behind underdogs right now.

Tresda races back and kicks Tyler hard in the back showing he isn’t going to play around tonight. Tresda grabs the much smaller Tyler and whips him into the ropes. Back comes Tyler but Tyler ducks a clothesline from Tresda and runs right back off the ropes before connecting with a huge Spinning Heel Kick right to the face of Tresda! Tyler drags Tresda into the corner and holds him down before he makes the tag bringing in his tag partner, Stevie Wicked.

Wicked leaps right over the top ropes and connects with a Hilo rolling right back onto his feet grabbing Tresda. Wicked throws Tresda into the turnbuckles before Wicked charges into the corner. Tresda gets a boot up but Wicked throws the boot down, and delivers a hard-hitting clothesline in the corner. Wicked grabs Tresda and throws him down onto the mat hard with a power slam. Wicked jumps onto the top ropes quickly not even bothering looking before leaping off the top rope trying for a moonsault! Tresda gets his knees up and he’s starting to head to the corner for the tag. But wait, it’s a dropkick from Tyler straight to the head. Tyler slides to the outside and Poueff tries chasing him around but Wicked gets a quick cover.

1!

2!

Dan: Wow, what a sick dropkick right there from the madman.

Larry: I thought maybe we might have seen an upset there but it wasn’t meant to be.

Dan: Of course there wasn’t going to be an upset that early on, the match is just starting up.

Larry: Shut up!

Wicked looks as if he actually thought he stood a chance right there of upsetting the champs that easily. Wicked grabs Tresda and throws Tresda’s head off the turnbuckle and we see Tyler up on the ring apron now with Poueff back in his corner after he tried chasing Tyler. Wicked grabs Tresda off the mat and applies a headlock pulling hard on the neck of Tresda trying to do everything he can to try and make Tresda tap out. Wicked grabs Tyler’s hand and Tyler is adding extra pressure pulling hard on the neck right now and the ref hears Poueff yelling about it. He checks and he asks if Tyler is lying. Tyler quickly broke the hold, which was helping Wicked in the ring.

Tresda starts to elbow his way out of the move and Wicked watches as Tresda tries running off into the corner to make the tag but Wicked pulls Tresda by his hair bringing his opponent back down to the mat. Wicked starts kicking away at the head of Tresda before he makes the tag bringing back in his partner, Austin Tyler into the match. Tyler leaps onto the top rope and connects with a moonsault landing hard on the stomach of Tresda. Tyler crawls towards the sternum of Tresda and hooks the leg. Could this be an upset?

1!

2!

3…NO!

Tresda elbows his way out of the pin and there was no way he was going to end up losing that easily. Tyler drags Tresda into the corner before he drives a knee into the throat of Tresda. Tyler grabs Tresda and throws him once again back into the ropes and Tresda gets a knee in the back from Wicked. Wicked turns him around and gives him a European Uppercut before Tresda turns around right into a dropsault! Tyler hooks the leg once again hoping for maybe another chance at gaining the win right here.

1!

2!

3…NO!

Dan: Wow, Tresda hasn’t had a chance to get it started going for his team here tonight.

Larry: And that’s exactly why I’m thinking that we might be seeing some an upset here soon tonight.

Tyler drags Tresda back onto his feet but Tresda fights back. Tresda elbows Tyler in the head before he grabs Tyler and hits The End. Tresda doesn’t even bother going for the cover as he knows he needs to get over and make the tag. Wicked comes running into the ring trying to pull Tresda back but Tresda holds on and kicks Wicked away. Wicked goes flying out of the ring to the outside and lands hard on the mat. Tresda jumps and reaches out before making the hot tag and for the first time tonight tagging in his tag partner, Jake Poueff!!!

Dan: Here comes Poueff, things are about to begin heating up right now.

Larry: Please! Quit with all this Generation Now love.

Poueff comes in and takes down Tyler with a clothesline. Wicked gets back on the apron and Poueff vertical suplexes Wicked over the ropes into the ring but Tyler catches him. However Poueff connects with a hard spear right into the sternum of Tyler and Wicked falls on top of Tyler adding the pain. Poueff grabs Wicked and throws him to the outside of the ring. Poueff runs across the ropes and comes back connecting with a clothesline.

Poueff picks up Tyler and drills him with the Critical Acclaim almost knocking Tyler out of his boots! Poueff hooks the leg and this has to be it, Wicked breaks it up and lifts Poueff up for a spinebuster but Poueff extends his hand and Tresda tags in and catches Wicked with a Flapjack!, Wicked gets up in pain and Poueff and Tresda lift him up and double suplex him out of the ring, Austin Tyler slowly stands up and eats a Double Running Knee from Generation Now!.

Tresda with the pin!.

1!

2!

3!

Dan: Oh my, They rack up yet another win

Larry: Frank Vogel's charges certainly impressing!

Luke: Here are your winners Generation Now![/b]

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

The tron sparks as if a lightening storm or power surge then suddenly the arena goes completly dark. For second there is nothing heard until the sound of "Death Whispered a Lullaby" seduces your ear drums. Through the darkness footsteps can be heard tapping against the metal gates of the steel ramp.

Out on the road there are fireflies circling
Deep in the woods, where the lost souls hide
Over the hill there are men returning
Trying to find some peace of mind

Sleep my child

Finally three purple light's strobe around the arena centering on one figure kneeled on the ramp in a praying position wearing a dark robe with his face covered by the hood. In audiable words are spoken before this man comes to a standing stature.

Under the fog there are shadows moving
Don't be afraid, hold my hand
Into the dark there are eyelids closing
Buried alive in the shifting sands

Sleep my child

Prematch ritual completed he makes his way way slowly down the ramp. Deacon Cage better known as the Dream Reaper slides under the ring ropes and into the ring coming to his feet quickly. He then walks to the far corner and slump's down into it awaiting his opponent.

Speak to me now and the world will crumble
Open a door and the moon will fall
All of your life, all your memories
Go to your dreams, forget it all

Sleep my child

Dan: I think sometimes we forget that this guy, after all, is blind. Really, he can hide it all he wants, but he's disabled!

Larry: He's a multiple champion for christ's sake. He's one of the most threatning wrestlers in EPW and just because he can't see that means-

Dan: Get the man a wheel chair!

Larry: ...

Lights slowly fade and the arena becomes completely silent. Fans rise on their feet and anticipate the entrance of Tim Feeley with boos. The lights flicker on and off and the camera focuses on the stage. The screen is black and a light shines down where Tim will be walking out. Suddenly....

"Fumbling his confidence and wondering why the world has passed him by...."

Two pyro's blast off from the stage and shoot toward the ceiling. The music goes off and the pyro's keep shooting off. The only light in the arena is from the pyro's. The boo's quickly come from the crowd again and the music goes off again as the fireworks continue to shoot.

"Hoping that he's meant for more than argument's and failed attempts to fly...."

Suddenly, the pyro's go off as fireworks come down from the ceiling to the stage. "Sparkler-like" fireworks come from the floor on the stage. Tim walks out from the curtain with a pissed off look on his face. The flying fireworks stop and Tim walks through the fireworks looking like sparklers. He stands on the ramp going down to the ring and embraces the boos he is receiving. Tim, wearing a black underarmor workout shirt and blue shorts, starts walking down the ramp. He starts sprinting and jogs into the ring. Tim bursts up from the mat and stares at the fans. He flicks them all off and throws his shirt near the announcers table.

Dan: Feeley!

Larry: Really, does he have to always throw his sweaty t-shirt to our heads?

Dan: You should be thankful he doesn't make you pay for it. Generation Now merchandise is gold!

The bell rings and they start the match right off the bat with a hard running clothesline by Feeley, but Deacon ducks under it! He runs to the ropes and bouncing off the top one, he backflips over Feeley and barely before touching the ground he uses the momentum from the jump to reverse it into a roll up! He doesn't give the ref a chance to count though as he immediatly turns around and locks Feeley in a single leg boston crab.

Larry: Both competitors starting the match quickly and Cage already has Feeley locked in tight in the middle of the ring.

Feeley starts crawling for the ropes and his small height advantage gives him the chance to turn around and sit under Cage, delivering a quick kick to the head and rolling him back with a small package.

1!

Kickout!​

Deacon jumps out of it, still a little dizzy with all the kicking, flying and rolling, as Tim gets up and goes for another clothesline, trying for a second time to take Deacon's head out but he again ducks under it and grabs Feeley's arm, connecting with a half nelson suplex and laying Tim in the mat. Deacon knows he can't get the pin so he hits him with hard kicks on the back and on the limbs until he gets up. When Deacon tries to go for another head kick while Tim is on his knees, Feeley grabs his leg and gets up.

Expecting to be hit with something, Cage goes for an enziguri but his left leg is caught aswel. As a last resort, Cage tries to build momentum with his arms and go for a roll up, but Feeley uses that same push to hit a sick high angle german suplex, hitting Deacon's neck and back of the head in the mat. He holds it, going for the pin.

1!

2!

Kickout!​

Larry: Deacon being on the worst end of that sickening impact!

Dan: I can't believe he got up from that.

Larry: I can't believe he's still standing.

Both guys are now on their knees as the crowd cheers for Cage, trying to pump the Dream Reaper up, but Tim gets up first and picks Cage up on a piledriver position. He drags Cage to the middle of the ring and picks him on his shoulders and starts running, going for a running powerbomb! But Deacon jumps off his shoulders to the floor and bouncing off the ropes, hitting a surprised Tim Feeley with a springboard flipping clothesline, knocking him out in the mat. He falls down, pulls him to the center of the ring and pins him.

1!

2!

NO!​

Feeley pushes Cage off of him and rolls off of the ring to take his breath back. He leans on the announcers table with his right hand on his chin, feeling the hard hit from the springboard clothesline that almost took him out. The referee starts counting as he leans on his back on the railing, thinking about how he could enter the ring without getting instantly hit by the Strong Style Sadist.

1!

2!

3!​

As Feeley had his back turned to the ring the whole time, he doesn't notice Cage running the ropes until he turns around to face a suicide dive! But he catches Cage mid-air!

Larry: Holy crap I almost thought we could be seeing Deacon Cage fly over us!

Dan: See? He gives you merchandise with his DNA and he saves you from flying blind angry birds. What's not to love about Feeley?

The count resets and Feeley takes advantage of it, making Cage go back first against the ring apron! The boos is heard all over the arena as Feeley hits Cage again on the ring apron, and then against the ring post!

1!

2!

3!

4!​

He tries to finish him off, hitting Cage hard against the ring side barrier as we hear his loud moans in pain. He lets him go again and quickly rolls into the ring as the referee reaches the count of 6.

5!

6!​

Deacon crawls to the apron, still in visible pain and tries to crawl up, but at the same time he sees Feeley going for a baseball bat! He pulls up the covers of the ring, making Tim get stuck in there as the arena explodes! He struggles and Deacon gets back into the ring. He starts hitting kicks on Tim's head and torso that can be heard around the arena to the delight of those in attendance. He pulls Tim back into the ring and pins him.

1!

2!

No!​

Larry: What does it take for one of them to win? They seem to endure and just shrug off every hit they take!

Tim slowly gets up as Deacon is on his knees, waiting for him to get up. He gets up himself first and starts setting up his finisher. Feeley turns around and gets kicked in the gut, and then Deacon follows him up to the piledriver position. He picks Feeley up in the cloverleaf powerbomb position, but Tim struggles and starts shaking on Cage's shoulders. Cage loses his balance and falls back on the ropes, letting Tim fall on the apron. Cage quickly turns around but not fast enough as Feeley grabs his neck, picking him up and delivering a sick Bat Breaker on the ring apron!!! He rolls his faint opponent into the ring with confidence and slowly, almost mockingly kneels down and pins his opponent.

1!

2!

3!​

Luke: And the winner of this match after a pinfall, Tim Feeley!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
The scene cuts to an almost empty parking lot, panning in on the licence plate of a brand new BMW, obviously not belonging to any low nor mid-tier wrestler. The crowd is silent until the camera moves up and back, revealing the one of the EPW Tag Team titles. The golden plate had the name "Jake Poueff" written on it, causing a mixed reaction from a mildly confused crowd.

The faint sound of something being thrown is heard in the background as the camera moves up and back once again as Jake Poueff, lying on top of the seemingly expensive as fuck BMW, is throwing his MITB briefcase in the air and picking it up again, like a bored kid. The briefcase flies just a little bit too high and ends up falling beside the car, opening and spilling the championship match contract on the floor.

Larry: Who hasn't wondered what Mr. MITB keeps in his briefcase?

Dan: I thought he had a post-match sandwich in there. He hinted at it too when he painted the briefcase that awkwardly.

Larry: Come on Larry, it's just the NBK logo, what else did you expect?

Dan: Well it looks like the Subway logo and I don't like it one bit.

Jake sighs and rolls off the car, falling feet first on the floor. He quickly stacks the papers and tucks them inside the steel briefcase, which he picks up. Jake picks his title up from the hood of the car and straps it over his left shoulder. He gives a big smile to the camera and starts talking.

Jake Poueff: Sorry for the off start over there, but one can get bored of doing snow angels on one of the EPW executive's car, waiting for you to come and start filming the promo. Well, now that we're here, let's get it underway, shall we?

Poueff points to a direction, telling the cam to follow him, and starts walking backwards.

Jake Poueff: Well, I'm going to be straight forward here. Me and all of you know that I'm still fresh in your eyes. All I did of relevance, or at least anything you care about was done in the last two months, and I don't think you understand why I'm doing what I do. Not that I expected anyone to, anyway.

Jake does a mildly sarcastic frown, but keeps talking.

Jake Poueff: A couple of months back we were in the middle of stable wars, two years ago William Haze was doing the exact same we're doing now, and he also won the Money in the Bank contract. If we want to go further back, we have GOD, cXf and others. Even older, there's Enemy Club or even the JOB Squad, half of which was a younger and dumber JM Hardy, just not that evil. If I want to get really cocky, I could go with Project Destiny too. We all have something in common, but there's one thing they are lacking - the sour taste of defeat.

Dren made me taste it for the first time, and that's why our fight isn't over. Izrah did it with Feeley. Tresda and Valentine have known theirs before they even came in here. But that doesn't give us more experience, no. It just gives a reason not to be afraid of what comes next.

Dan: And hey, Larry here as been able to survive all these years without a heart attack with the countless "OH MAH GAWDZ" he shouted over those motherfuckers.

Larry: The spanish announcers table too.

He stops walking when we reach a red door, past the white walls of the empty parking lot. In the door it is written in black letters: "Generation Now Exclusive Area".

Jake Poueff: You know, between me and people like Haze or Cage with the MITB, there is one main difference - my lack of anything to fear. The field is open everyone, come and take it. But no one does. No one tries to come in, take my MITB away, my title nor my fucking place in here. Cause this is what the business is about, the place we are in this company. And that's why we'll succeed.
Because EPW is full of wrestlers and even our GM who just can't see the "punks" in the corner of their eyes, coming in and crippiling your roster, ripping your stars to shreds. Thing is, those "punks" came from the bottom of EPW. Some took years, some months, and some just weeks to make an impact, but we're here, and Generation Now is inches away from pulling the trigger. Now, it's just that easy.
At anniversary Eclipse I'll be here for a year, and for the first half I was almost literally in the gutter, and now look at me. Breaking through glass ceilings means nothing here cause they always forget about us, even after we turn ex-world champions inside out.

He opens the door as we hear a girl's laughter. As he enters the room, the camera fades.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Jesus christ this CM Punk Syndrome is annoying can we do promos that are actual wrestling promos and not RAWR BURY THE PRODUCT/BREAK THE FOURTH WALL?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Jesus christ this CM Punk Syndrome is annoying can we do promos that are actual wrestling promos and not RAWR BURY THE PRODUCT/BREAK THE FOURTH WALL?
Honestly? Yes. Will it work? No.

As the product continues to evolve, there will be a change that happens. The style of promo has evolved slowly but when Punk laid down that promo, it all changed that way. Just have to roll with it till a new style emerges.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Oscuro vs James

The camera pans in to the ring with the crowd buzzing for the next match. In the ring stands Luke, EPW’s resident announcer.

Luke: “It’s now time for the EPW Pure Championship match!”

After the first line of 'End of Days - Shamans Harvest' is sounded, a huge pyro explodes on the stage leaving a cloud of smoke which completely covers the stage, when it settles the camera focuses on Owen who was stood behind it, wearing his pattented matching tracksuit bottoms and jacket. He wears his jacket un-zipped but with the hood up. He walks speedily, looking very focused toward the ring, occasionally patting his chest and pointing at the fans as he does so.

Luke: “Introducing the challenger, residing in Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 262 pounds, “The Future", Owen James!"

When he reaches the ring he walks over to the steps, jogs up and continues jogging along the apron as he enters the ring. He walks to the centre of the ring and faces the main camera. He raises his arms, as he does so there is a series of pyros from each post, the first 4 go off while the camera is facing Owen from the left, the second set when camera is facing him from the right and the final when the camera is looking straight at him. He then takes his arms down and as he awaits his opponent he removes his jacket and throws it into the crowd.

You've got the touch, you've got the power.
Yeah.

The lights go out and a slim spotlight appears at the top of the ramp, with Dragón Oscuro in the middle of it. He then proceeds to walk at both sides of the top of the ramp, as he shows off the Pure Championship.

After all is said and done, you never walk,
you never run, you're a winner.
You got the moves, you know the streets,
break the rules, take the heat, you're nobody's fool.
You've been put to the test but it's never enough.

He then starts to walk towards the ring, slowly, as he looks around at the fans at attendance. He then stops and shakes the hands of some of the fans who brought signs claiming that Dragón has saved them or that they will embrace change.

Luke: “And next, from Barcelona, Spain, weighing in at 265 pounds, he is the current EPW Pure Champion, “The Spanish Luchadore”, Dragón Oscuro!”

You got the the touch, you got the power.
When all hell's breaking loose,
You know that when things get too tough,
you got the touch.

At ringside, he ignores a couple of fans insulting him, but says hello to some girls, jumps on the ring apron and smiles as he looks up in the sky. He gets in the ring, jumps on the second rope of a ring corner and raises his championsip title, as the thousands in attendance take photos of Dragón Oscuro as he yells "The champ's in the house!".

You got the touch, you got the power,
when all hell's breaking loose,
You know that when things get too tough, you got the touch.

Dragón Oscuro then sits on the floor, holding the Pure title on his arms, waiting for the bell to ring and the match to start.

you've been put to the test but it's never enough.
You got the touch, you got the power.
Yeah.

The bell rings thrice to signal the start of the championship contest. The newly dubbed EPW Pure Champion Dragón Oscuro, vs the challenger Owen James and they both get the action underway with a traditional collar-to-elbow tie-up. This goes on for several moments until the champion gains a slight upperhand. Oscuro grabs his arm and falls, launching James across the ring with an impressive arm drag. Owen stands up, smiling at his adversary, waiting for the next move to happen. “The Spanish Luchador” licks his lips, smiling at James through his mask before making his next move. Oscuro runs at Owen who stands in the corner, waiting for Oscuro to strike. Unfortunately, James moves out of the way just in time and Oscuro misses a wayward take down and goes barrelling into the steel ring post. Oscuro’s face is one of pain, as his shoulder has just been smashed off the ringpost so early. Owen James uses this as an opportunity to take advantage of the situation and the match stipulation for that matter. James rolls out of the ring and immediately looks under the ropes for a weapon, smiling at what he can see.

Larry: “Owen James taking full advantage of the “Deathmatch” stipulation here. Anything goes and he’s just going to show Oscuro why he was wrong to change his title to a pure one.”

Dan: “I firmly believe that if Owen James wins here, he will keep the Deathmatch title name and the Pure Championship will not stay.”

James pulls out a steel chair from under the ring as Dragón Oscuro, oblivious to this, tries to retain the use of his shoulder after feeling the effects of the steel ring post. Oscuro is just getting to his feet when James rolls in the ring, poised to hit Oscuro with the chair. Oscuro turns round to be smacked in the face with the steel chair! No! Oscuro ducks it! James can’t believe it but tries again with Oscuro delivering a swift kick to James’ gut causing the English-born man to drop the chair on the ground. Oscuro kicks the chair to the right a bit before pulling James in an Irish whip move, rebounding him off of the opposing ropes before picking him up around the mid-riff, spinning around 180 degrees and slamming James off the ground, delivering the SpainBuster with a great impact. Oscuro then looks at the chair before picking it up, a sadistic smile appearing on his face with the crowd beginning to cheer, they all knew he wouldn’t stick to the ‘Pure’ ways of wrestling. Oscuro looks at James then back at the chair, before shaking his head, subsequently dropping the chair out of the ring much to the crowd’s disappointment while Oscuro smirks under his mask at the crowd.

Larry: “Dragón Oscuro appears unwilling to go back to the hardcore ways that the Deathmatch title brought out in recent history and instead stuck with the new style of the championship, proving that he is a man of his word.”

Dan: “I was just as disappointed as these fans when Oscuro dropped that chair outside of the ring.”

James is still struggling after that sickening SpainBuster which has clearly knocked the wind out of him. Suddenly, it appears there is no rest for James as Oscuro is on the attack but this time with an intention of finishing the match. Oscuro does an elbow drop to the chest of Owen before quickly grabbing James’ arm and placing it behind his head, locking both of his own arms around the back of Owen’s head locking in his finishing manoever, the Dragontamer! With nowhere to go, Owen James quickly taps, ending the match with Oscuro retaining his Pure title! The referee lifts Oscuro’s arm above his head as the show cuts to the next segment.​

1 - 20 of 21 Posts