Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys now just curious im going to manhattan mayhem 4 on saturday and was wondering, will i get made fun of for wearing an ecfnw shirt to the show? the reason i ask is because i rarely see people wear them anymore to shows.will it add to rarity if i wear it? i just dont wanna be made fun of thats all. lemme know thanks guys later

· I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
33,305 Posts
You won't. Punch Green Lantern Fan for me tho. It would be cooler if you had that awesome "Get The F Out" WWE shirt.

As long as you're not overweight, 40 years old, living in your parents' basement, and hardcore ECW fan that swears Sandman is the best wrestler ever, no one is going to make fun of you.

· Is a Snit Head
34,367 Posts
I will make fun of you if you wear it.

Seriously though don't worry about. Someone wore a Reptar suit last time and nobody messed with him. The only thing that really gets you a lot of insults is if you wear a Cena shirt. Other than that and you should be fine.

· Registered
4,841 Posts
They'll only be about 5 people there it makes no difference what you wear. If anyone is spending there money to look at what T-shit someone else is wearing rather than some spot monkey fest in the ring then they dont deserve to live and there opinion should not be taken seriously.

· Registered
3,310 Posts
People will find ways to judge you regardless of what you wear. For example:

ROH shirt: mark.
Wrestler-specific ROH shirt: super mark.
EC F'N W shirt: jackass who has been a fan for longer than you and wants you to know it.
WWE shirt: WWE mark.
TNA shirt: mentally challenged.
PWG shirt: jackass who wishes he was at a PWG show instead and wants you to know it.
Reptar suit: attention whore.
Santa suit: season-specific attention whore.
Shirt unrelated to wrestling: ashamed to be a wrestling fan.

I generally go with the last one, though I'd do the PWG shirt if I had one.

· Registered
1,780 Posts
I've only been to three ROH shows, but the vast majority of attendees were either casual fans who didn't care about appearances, or pretty nice net-savvy fans. You take people away from the distance/anonymity of forums and they tend to become polite. There are bound to be a few judgmental dicks in the audience, but screw them. Wear whatever you want. Emotional parasites deserve to be disregarded.

· Is a Snit Head
34,367 Posts
They'll only be about 5 people there it makes no difference what you wear. If anyone is spending there money to look at what T-shit someone else is wearing rather than some spot monkey fest in the ring then they dont deserve to live and there opinion should not be taken seriously.
Or well over 1,000 whatever works for you....

And you should just show up dressed in a classy suit.

· Registered
3,677 Posts
You've mentioned multiple times that you don't care for indy wrestling so why are you trolling the boards?

And to the op, it's a wrestling event. Wear what you want.

· Registered
212 Posts
Whoa, this guy took a wrong turn somewhere. He appears to be lost.

Hahaha and I wore a PWG shirt to my last ROH show and Jawbreaker was dead on the money.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.