Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
2,179 Posts
Cool, someone with some name cred should legit trash Demott, too bad he had to go and play in character an angle off of it at first so no one will take it seriously.

·
Doing it for the Rock
530 Posts
He might want to be careful he doesn't burn the "E" bridge.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Is Jericho's gig defending every WWE decision now?

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Yes. Jericho's doing it for ages.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
I love how he killed the seriousness of his own tweets by using his tired as fuck shtick in a failed attempt to be funny

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
In regards to Demott, I'll say it again.

I understand being tough, but the stories I've heard about him are just terrible, and the more I hear it, the more I believe it to be true.

·
Registered
412 Posts
In regards to Demott, I'll say it again.

I understand being tough, but the stories I've heard about him are just terrible, and the more I hear it, the more I believe it to be true.
It's a tough situation to judge. Pro Wrestling is obviously a very difficult business both mentally and physically so those training have to be subjected to a certain level of ''abuse'' by trainers to see if they're ready for it.
They've got to be prepared for the backstage element of it as well as the in-ring element and I can see why a trainer would pick on students in that way.

WWE have to determine just how far Demott went in his harassment of the guys training under him, or are we dealing with a host of complaints from guys who are just pissed they didn't make it in WWE and are lashing out?
To say he's a homophobic for using the word ****** is jumping to conclusions really, very possible he just lashed out with the word because of a shit haircut or guys getting hurt easily. It's not ''politically correct'' but it's a word lots of people use to describe soft behaviour.

I don't have an opinion either way yet, interested to see how it develops though.

·
WWE plant
4,058 Posts
It's a tough situation to judge. Pro Wrestling is obviously a very difficult business both mentally and physically so those training have to be subjected to a certain level of ''abuse'' by trainers to see if they're ready for it.
They've got to be prepared for the backstage element of it as well as the in-ring element and I can see why a trainer would pick on students in that way.

WWE have to determine just how far Demott went in his harassment of the guys training under him, or are we dealing with a host of complaints from guys who are just pissed they didn't make it in WWE and are lashing out?
To say he's a homophobic for using the word ****** is jumping to conclusions really, very possible he just lashed out with the word because of a shit haircut or guys getting hurt easily. It's not ''politically correct'' but it's a word lots of people use to describe soft behaviour.

I don't have an opinion either way yet, interested to see how it develops though.
Defend kicking talent in the nuts, slapping concussed people in the face and dropping talent on their injured neck.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Defend kicking talent in the nuts, slapping concussed people in the face and dropping talent on their injured neck.
I'm not trying to defend the guy, really. I'm just reserving my judgment until I hear what the actual facts are.
I don't know if he kicked people in the balls, if he did that's obviously wrong.
Sapping a concussed person in the face sounds bad too, but was he to know they were concussed? Did he actually do it? Were they acting the prick?
Dropping people on their neck is also bad, again.. I don't know if it's true.

I'd like to see an interview with somebody like Enzo Amore before I make any judgment.. is Demott a trainer and do his methods work, are the guys complaining about him sour about failing in WWE, or are they right?

I don't know. Neither do you.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm not trying to defend the guy, really. I'm just reserving my judgment until I hear what the actual facts are.
I don't know if he kicked people in the balls, if he did that's obviously wrong.
Sapping a concussed person in the face sounds bad too, but was he to know they were concussed? Did he actually do it? Were they acting the prick?
Dropping people on their neck is also bad, again.. I don't know if it's true.

I'd like to see an interview with somebody like Enzo Amore before I make any judgment.. is Demott a trainer and do his methods work, are the guys complaining about him sour about failing in WWE, or are they right?

I don't know. Neither do you.
enough ppl have come out and exposed this bitch for what he is. u know, if it was only 1 person, then i could understand bein skeptical. but it aint. it a lot of ppl who are callin him out.

it dont matter if someone was concussed, he shouldnt be slappin ppl either way. and it dont matter if they were actin like a prick either.

it's time these old fukin dinosaurs moved into the 21st century. using violence to solve your problems is the solution of the stupid.

·
Registered
412 Posts
enough ppl have come out and exposed this bitch for what he is. u know, if it was only 1 person, then i could understand bein skeptical. but it aint. it a lot of ppl who are callin him out.

it dont matter if someone was concussed, he shouldnt be slappin ppl either way. and it dont matter if they were actin like a prick either.

it's time these old fukin dinosaurs moved into the 21st century. using violence to solve your problems is the solution of the stupid.
Slapping on the face isn't an issue. This isn't nuns slapping children with rulers, it's a bloody wrestling school and you have to find out if these guys are up to it or not. It shouldn't be a regular thing obviously but if you're trying to train a guy and he's not giving you any effort..
I disagree with you on that dinosaurs/21st century statement, it's idiotic.
For the most part wrestlers from the 21st century haven't been as successful as those in the last and there's a lot to be learned from that age of wrestling.
Again, I'm not taking sides.. but you seem a bit thick so I might as well disagree with whatever it is that you're saying.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I just wish Jericho would stop sucking WWE's dick on every little thing.

As for DeMott this is nothing new, the guy is a bitter piece of shit because his career went nowhere. This isn't full metal jacket and you are not a fucking army drill instructor.

The guy should not have a job.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Slapping on the face isn't an issue. This isn't nuns slapping children with rulers, it's a bloody wrestling school and you have to find out if these guys are up to it or not. It shouldn't be a regular thing obviously but if you're trying to train a guy and he's not giving you any effort..
I disagree with you on that dinosaurs/21st century statement, it's idiotic.
For the most part wrestlers from the 21st century haven't been as successful as those in the last and there's a lot to be learned from that age of wrestling.
Again, I'm not taking sides.. but you seem a bit thick so I might as well disagree with whatever it is that you're saying.
i didn't realize i was replying to a child, so i apologize for wasting my time on you. i'll be sure not to do it anymore.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,847 Posts
Jericho has always been a corporate kiss arse. He's like that one guy at work who kisses the bosses arse all the time, hoping it will benefit him somewhere down the line.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Errrrr, no. Just no.

Lots of people using a word is absolutely no defence whatsoever against it being a homophobic term. An insulting term for gay people is an insulting term for gay people, that is all there is to it and to argue anything else is plain wrong.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.