Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a thread asking who was the biggest asshole backstage, so I thought I'd open this thread.

From what I've heard, Taker, Cena and Kane are pretty laid back guys. I've heard mixed stories about Y2J.

Who was/is the easiest guy to get along with backstage?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Easily Shawn Michaels. No one EVER had a backstage issue with that guy. Even in Canada he was easy to work with.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Unless you work there I don't think you can really answer this question to be honest, same goes with the other one that was on here, not only that different people have different experiences with each other too, so it's hard to say.

·
Banned
2,765 Posts
They all say noone effs with Taker because he is the king of the locker room. Lame as that might sound to you.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Kane, Taker, Cena as you mentioned. I've also found Booker and Rey to be genuinely nice guys backstage, a pleasure to be around.

·
Actually in The Business
1,057 Posts
I've worked in Indy wrestling, for the most part everyone is pretty easy to get along with. There are a few exceptions who are assholes but really that's anywhere. People who really stood out as being nice guys (that have worked at WWE) were Kevin Kelly and Jerry Lynn. I've met plenty of other people but wasn't around them enough to really know. Like Brian Kendrick and Serena Debb, both were very nice but didn't get to know them that much.

Someone mentioned Daniel Bryan, if you want to know what he's like watch The Wrestling Road Diaries. That's Bryan being Bryan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts