Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an easier way to get points than posting a lot of times? there has to be an easier way.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Go in the games threads, in there post count doesn't go up but points do, so if you're an avid spammer [Babyboy, Iamblade, darkassasin (sp? lol)] that's how you get your points.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
You also get points by creating a thread and having others reply to it. Come up with an interesting topic and the points will roll in by themselves.
So Shawn you believe points should be earned?
How did you get 4294956365 then?
lmaolmaomalmaomalmaomalamoam

B

·
0 Posts
You get lots of points when you post pictures in the Women's Forums too. Post lots and lots of Pictures to get points, and don't post those gay ass "nice" replies.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
There's always the lottery in the store. I believe a ticket costs 100 points, and the prizes range from about 800-2000ish points, depending on how many people play.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
You could always spam like BabyBoy does.
Look at his points. Got to the Above You Thread and hang there like he does.

B

·
0 Posts
The Above You Thread doesn't give you any damn points. Those points were from when I posted pictures.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok thanx. it feels kind of embarrassing asking this, but thanx anyway.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Well i got my points by successfully guessing what time Chainy went to bed...so suck on that while your scrapping away in the "Above You Thread". :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts