Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow's RAW has plans for a protest outside of the arena by at least some of the talent who walked out. It's likely they'll feature talent protesting in the parking lot to open the show.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Pretty obvious. But interesting that it said some. I guess the other half that walked out will change their mind then will comptete in matches.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Finally promos outside of the basic bland interview areas. Boy do i miss the days when you could see promos like the apa at a brawl or crash holly at a laundrymat,etc

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Your source, it's so credible.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/96-wwe/22497-sun-update-2-more-major-shows-in-next-24-hours-michaels-vs-hart-dvd-review-raw-monday-sonnen

--Plans for Monday's Raw include a protest march outside the building by at least some of the wrestlers. They may have to resolve the angle on Monday because they have to promote Vengeance plus they have to have it make sense that everyone goes to Mexico City for the next Raw taping.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a feeling some of the talent will return but a few stragglers I.e. Miz,Truth and Christian maybe a few others wont return just yet to build the suspense a bit more.

But overrall what ever happens on tonights RAW should be good.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I wasn't a fan or the walkout angle initially, but it most of done it's job well because I'm looking forward to Raw tonight.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I think it could be really fun to watch and I'm really looking forward to RAW this week. I want a random Morrison heel turn since he's been so outspoken this past week. Expect Miz/Truth to be on the show in some capacity too.

Also, if Christian doesn't start a 'one more match' chant then...wasted opportunity.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
From a kayfabe viewpoint
The protesters will have flown in themselves?

In a way I see it better if they weren't there at all

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
This whole angle has just hit the shits, and the only way I could see it getting better would be HHH debuting some new stars tonight in place of those who walked out. Possibly The Kings of Wrestling? Now would be a good time to get your name out there.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
This whole angle has just hit the shits, and the only way I could see it getting better would be HHH debuting some new stars tonight in place of those who walked out. Possibly The Kings of Wrestling? Now would be a good time to get your name out there.
If Hero had signed by now, it would have been possible.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
a recent article on the wwe.com said that this is the time for young wrestlers like ryder and other who dont get enough time
so i think a lot of faces will appear aside from punk cena and orton
maybe chris hero (if its true that he signed with wwe) and mybe a few of the people who walked out
well lets see

1 - 20 of 40 Posts