Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,075 Posts
Britney Spears was the hottest human being who had ever existed when I was a kid. Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra and Lita were right up there as well.

·
Premium Member
43,812 Posts
I learned I liked women at a very young age.

I was about 6 when I saw Labyrinth for the first time and I fell head over heels in love with Jennifer Connolly.

And then about a year after that, I saw her in Rocketeer and I had no idea what to do with myself. Gorgeous doesn't even begin to describe her.

And if we're talking early celeb crushes, I have to bring up Miss Elizabeth of course. Oh and Tiffani Amber Theissan from Saved by the Bell.

What a trifecta to get interested in at an early age.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
not gonna lie, I really liked lily allen for a while before she turned into a weirdo.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Alyssa Milano
Christina Applegate
Amy Jo Johnson
Josie Davis (Charles In charge)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jennifer Connelly
Elisha Cuthbert (first fell in love with her when she was on the show Popular Mechanics For Kids)
Jessica Duarte (Wildside Show on Nickeloden)
Erin Gray
Amanda Peterson
Sunshine (Jimmy Garvin's valet in WCCW)
Ms. Elizabeth
Tiffany (Teen Redhead Singer)
Martha Quinn (One Of The Original MTV VJ's)
Britney Spears
Madonna (When Like A Virgin First Came Out)

·
Stay Fearless
7,365 Posts
Britney Spears easily for me. Was attracted to her when I was in Kindergarten. Also thought the really hot chick from Good Burger which I learned later was Carmen Electra :trips5

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Christina Applegate, Alyssa Milano, and Elisabeth Shue(not necessarily that order because it was Shue, Applegate, Milano for me then and now it's Applegate and Shue in a dead heat with Milano trailing). As I said in the "either/or" thread about Milana and Applegate to this day thirty years on I still have a crush in some form or another on all three.

·
Registered
446 Posts
ill take mendler over anyone.

god, it sucks she's already getting engaged. life sucks. not that i would have a chance.

oh well, just gonna have to move on with life.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I was born in 1987, so women like Lori Loughlin, Angela Watson, Hilary Duff, Amy Jo Johnson, Lucy Lawless, Alicia Silverstone, etc, come to mind.

Some later women include Anna Paquin, Alexis Bledel, Miley Cyrus, etc.

Someone mentioned Christina Ricci and that is a good answer. She was well known in the 90's and fits right in with the above women.

All these women are about a thousand times better than today's actresses.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Pamela Anderson

Lisa Kudrow

Melanie Blatt

Kathy loyd

Jet the gladiator

Penelope Cruz

Jennifer Esposito

Jennifer Lopez

Actually loads of people tbh I was bit of hound dog when I was younger