Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who were some of the celebs ya had the hots for when ya were a kid? One of mine was (the nowadays hideous) Courteney Cox.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Britney Spears was the GOAT for me. Hilary Duff and Jamie Lynn gals through middle school. Then Jessica Alba, Hayden Panatierre, Meagan Good and Megan Fox were my crushes through high school.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Why isn't my sig showing in the OP?

Winona Ryder was my first celebrity crush.

Another one was Lisa Wilcox (Alice from Freddy 4 & 5.)
Really? She was pretty attractive. Still is actually
And I can't see either of yours; just code.

EDIT: Now I can see my sig. What's up with the sigs here?

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Ashanti. I couldn't get over how attractive she was in the music videos. She's a very beautiful Woman, and is still very attractive today (not to mention, extra thick).

Alicia Keys & Kelly Clarkson are some other ones that came to mind. Clarkson isn't as hot anymore, but I still fancy Alicia Keys and Ashanti quite a bit.

Obviously my current crush is apparent to everyone. :beckylol

·
Premium Member
9,290 Posts
Tiffani Amber Thiessen, Downtown Julie Brown, Tyra Banks, Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Jenna Jameson, Traci Bingham, Janet Jackson, Shannen Doherty, to name a few lol.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ashanti. I couldn't get over how attractive she was in the music videos. She's a very beautiful Woman, and is still very attractive today (not to mention, extra thick).

Alicia Keys & Kelly Clarkson are some other ones that came to mind. Clarkson isn't as hot anymore, but I still fancy Alicia Keys and Ashanti quite a bit.

Obviously my current crush is apparent to everyone. :beckylol
Who's the girl on the left in your sig? I haven't seen that movie.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Shannon Doherty, Tori Spelling, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tyra Banks, Christina Applegate, Sunny. Busted many a nut to those girls as a teenager.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts