Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Re: Early Backstage Talk on WWE's 2015 Royal Rumble Match, Possible Angle For Former

Roman apparently already started having Boos at house shows
If WWE continue to SuperRoman I do not even want to think what will happen
But it is always good that Ambrose will be in match

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: Early Backstage Talk on WWE's 2015 Royal Rumble Match, Possible Angle For Former

That would be awesome. These 3 are the future. If this is true I hope Reigns would not be the only one who will get anything.

·
The Man
15,340 Posts
Reigns makes the most sense.

Bryan will come back, get a huge pop and pick up where he left off.

He's crazy over with the crowd and a believable main eventer. That's all he needs to be ready.

Warrior was way worse in the ring than Reigns and Batista wasn't much better either. He'll be fine.
Different times for Warrior and Batista was decent. Fans want people who can at least hold a match together these days and Roman has yet to prove he can do that.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
6,190 Posts

People will be over Reigns by then, mark my words. It makes sense right now, but it doesn't take a genius to see that he's not getting as big a reaction as he used to, and Ambrose is more popular currently.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

You guys can always hijack the Royal Rumble — just make sure you chant for a guy that's actually in the Rumble this time.
Still butthurt buddy?

Reactions: BruceLeGorille

·
Banned
1,657 Posts

Ambrose will take what is rightfully his and bump Reigns from the WM31 main event spot.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

Ambrose isn't as over as Reigns and all this bs about how Reigns can only go in tag teams or for 5 mins is just that, BS. He has worked long live and TV singles matches on the main roster and in FCW. Ambrose and Rollins said the reason he was paired with them was so he could learn ring psychology from the two of them and they both rate his in ring skills so will you fuckers get off his back.

There is definitely a 'hive mind' type of thing going on here as I didn't see a gradual turn against Reigns but that loads of people turned on him at once and those posters all use the same argument. He's calm on the mic because it's his character. He isn't meant to be doing long winded Triple H promos or loud (albeit brilliant) Ambrose promos.

The same goes for his in-ring skills, it's all part of his character. I'd ideally like to see him add a spinebuster and a DDT to his arsenal but I don't buy the criticisms many people have of him about his alleged short comings in the ring. There's too many work rate marks on here who think they know better than the professionals and it's embarrassing.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Can kind if file this report (at least the Reigns winning the RR part) under NO DUH!

Only thing is IF Daniel Bryan is back and fully healthy by then and he doesn't win the Rumble, Reigns could suffer the same backlash as BOOtista did this year.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
5,057 Posts

Can kind if file this report (at least the Reigns winning the RR part) under NO DUH!

Only thing is IF Daniel Bryan is back and fully healthy by then and he doesn't win the Rumble, Reigns could suffer the same backlash as BOOtista did this year.
I don't think that's likely since Bryan got the WrestleMania 30 win. That was pretty much all the fans wanted, was for their favorite to be holding the belts at the end of the landmark WrestleMania in the main event. Now that they've gotten that moment, I think there's enough goodwill if someone like Reigns wins. Especially since there's no real Reigns backlash... yet.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts