Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew you were here ever since that hangman game wherein the substitute class lecturer chose "CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLORS" as her hangman phrase EAMON.
:kobe
Right after I guessed it (correctly mind you MATE) you spoke up and said "Oh yes, AJ Lee, WWE diva..." all awkward as fuck like you do every goddamn time. Motherfucker guessed my "PEREGRINE FALCON" too. Give other people a chance at winning hangman you smartass bastard.
:bosh2
Oh and that sweaty political discussion that day was fucking #BASED. You gotta not get so frustrated at people talking about politics in a business class BUDDO. No need to get flustered like you did and tell everyone "Can we stop fucking talking about this shit this is a ...business class not a politics class" in your weird ass under-breathing-but-still-loud voice. For the record, POLITICS IS DISCUSSABLE THIS IS AUSTRALIA BIATCH.
:balo2
Stop taking pauses before you start your sentences. YOU DON'T NEED TO SOUND SMARTER THAN AN ASPIE. You take three second pauses to add mother fuckin adjectives and adverbs for no reason. "Oh I could play another game of hangman I SUPPOSE". You're so fucking based it's weird shit.
:drake1
At least with your Cert 3 and 4 in Information Technology you're not as awkwardly weird as that loud-mouthed cockhat who said "My computer knowledge is so extensive I don't use Microsoft Word, I use OPEN SOURCE ALTERNATIVES[email protected]!!". That was some hipster-esque dorkiness.
:ti
To make matters worse though, you keep taking all the reward chocolate. You left only white milky way's and snickers'. The fucking worst man. Who the fuck likes snickers? You took all the fucking crunchies and turkish delights I swear you did it to piss me off fuck.
:bron3
Not to mention when the legit class lecturer let everyone have a few chocolates your ass got up and put your right hand into a shadow-puppet dog motion to pick out the chocolate. Weird dude. Don't do that shit, you's '35'. You said it yourself. Worst part about that shit was you sitting down and getting up to get another chocolate like four times in a row in only two minutes. You was like a Sim with free will set to high.
:randy orton

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Shut the fuck, OP, you boring cocksucker. Negged.

Reactions: Tater

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts
Shit I didn't even know Oxitron was Australian.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts