Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Re: "EA Dev" that went viral after claims of receiving death threats and harrassment on Twitter is most likely catfishing for attention and a big fake

LOL literally fuck EA.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,735 Posts
Re: "EA Dev" that went viral after claims of receiving death threats and harrassment on Twitter is most likely catfishing for attention and a big fake

Just 7?

Surely there's more angry gamers out there :lol

·
Registered
1,339 Posts

Yea, i saw that. Dumb.

·
Premium Member
17,160 Posts

1) Pathetic to pretend you work for a game company. Dishonest and I hope legal action is taken against him.

2) I"ll be a dick and say I'm ok with this considering EA is literally killing the gaming industry. Death threats to it's employees only brings balance to the Force.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,233 Posts

1) Pathetic to pretend you work for a game company. Dishonest and I hope legal action is taken against him.

2) I"ll be a dick and say I'm ok with this considering EA is literally killing the gaming industry. Death threats to it's employees only brings balance to the Force.
I'm not going to cosign death threats to anybody but I'd be far more understanding if it was aimed at the executives of EA or the director of the offending game rather than stock employees.

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts

At least you called yourself a dick about it! Sorry death threats don't need to be taken lightly. Just say the microtransactions are BS and then don't buy the game. Money talks!

Curious how many of the people complaining are still buying the game? :hmmm

·
Registered
1,782 Posts

How sad does your life have to be to pretend you work for EA?
^This.

Shouldve pretended to be an uncle working for Nintendo.

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
Death threats are not cool, but why did so many people give a fuck, it's Twitter, stop acting like people actually want you dead.

·
From parts unknown
23,261 Posts

Relevant:

Victimhood is social currency in 2017.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts