Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
I removed it for the time being. As you can see, the bottom section is still there but there are no forums for it. That is intentional.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That blows that was the reason I came back to this forum... Why no interest in starting one up again, just don't have enough guys to mod. or what ?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
It seems like there are plenty of guys, but they want to do it their own way and have full control. People come in and say they'll run it then do nothing after a few weeks. It go tto the stage where they were all bagging each other.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, for the record I wasn't planning to ask ... I have no interest in running one I just wanted to rejoin or join one. With that being said would either of you fellas know where I might be able to find a decent E-Fed?

N

·
0 Posts
PhillyTGH said:
No, for the record I wasn't planning to ask ... I have no interest in running one I just wanted to rejoin or join one. With that being said would either of you fellas know where I might be able to find a decent E-Fed?
No.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Nope...just I saw the TGH part of his name and remembered a little faggot that used to be in the fed and left after he managed to piss a lot of people off. Not the kind of guy that people would take kindly to. But it's not him, so no need to worry :)

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like Adam is still the same little winey ass bitch he always was .... Adam you need to let by gones be by gones!!! Yeah this is the same TGH you love to hate. The same guy you always were just a little jealous of when it came to my prodigy like style, and charisma that I brought to the Rping game! Funny to see little tools like Adam never change or gorw up!

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah consider me the number 1 fan in the "I wanna beat down a pimple faced, geek internet moderator bitched named ADAM" fan club!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Nitemare said:
damn...beat me to it :(

Although I think I did go back a while and ban the other TGH username out of boredom.

Funnily enough, I actually forgot about him until seeing this thread by chance. Sad to see he's still full of himself, and still has trouble with his spelling :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts