Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this in the raw thread but it will get more attention in a new thread

WWE will be actively promoting Dwayne Johnson's film "Faster" in the next few weeks. I believe the company was trying to get a video promo from Johnson for the "Old School" Raw, but don't have that 100% confirmed. The film will be released on 11/26.

from pw insider

·
21st century schizoid man
1,897 Posts
Maybe but not actually maybe...

fuck off dirtsheet wankers

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
I'd mark for them to show the video package then just as the package stops "IF YA SMELLLLL" and then bam! Rock Promo.

I can only imagine :D

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
C'mon Rock, surprise appearance. You know it makes sense.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Several Rock t-shirts on sale in the Old School sale on wweshop

putting 1 + 2 together and getting 577 i think

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
I hope he does a video package. He done one last year and also one for the WM23 build-up.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
so now wrestling is okay for now for dwayne johnson. He is using wwe to get publicity for his movie because he knows nobody else gives a shit about his crappy movies and its only the wrestling fans who are loyal

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
so now wrestling is okay for now for dwayne johnson. He is using wwe to get publicity for his movie because he knows nobody else gives a shit about his crappy movies and its only the wrestling fans who are loyal
Wrestling fans aren't loyal. They're crybabies and bitches the majority of the time. The Rock can come back if he feels like it because NONE OF THIS would be what it is without him in the first place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts