Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"In a bit of very welcome news for TNA Wrestling, approximately 200,000 additional viewers have been added to the final tally of last Thursday’s episode of iMPACT! Overall, this brings the total viewership for last Thursday’s episode to 1,900,000.

If the 200,000 additional viewers were factored into last Thursday’s rating, then the show would have averaged a 1.49 rating for the night. In terms of comparison, a 1.49 rating would have been the highest rating that iMPACT! received for all of 2010 and – actually – the highest average rating that the show has ever received."

http://www.tnastars.com/2010/10/13/dvrs-add-200000-to-107-impact-viewership/

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
It may not add to the ad sales, but still good news for TNA. I am going to say Tonight will be most viewed TNA Impact on a Thursday.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
:lmao

so now they are trying to add DVRs to their ratings to make them special? they don't mean a fuck for actual ratings or viewers of the live show. that's what's important. is this the first time they've done this? i've never heard such a desperate attempt to sound great.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I remember this getting debated a while ago, back around March I think.

With the obvious conclusion being that you could also add on extra DVR numbers to shows right across the board, including the ones running up against Impact on Thursday night and also, obviously, both Raw and Smackdown too.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts

so now they are trying to add DVRs to their ratings to make them special? they don't mean a fuck for actual ratings or viewers of the live show. that's what's important. is this the first time they've done this? i've never heard such a desperate attempt to sound great.
TNA arent bragging about this themselves, its just one site that put it out there.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
This kinda doesn't count but... Highest rating ever?

1.49 would get rounded off to 1.5, and if I remember right... That Jan. 4th show got 1.5......

Anything 1.3 and under tonight would be a disapointment... I think anything north of 1.4, they would be happy with.

in 2010, They've got one 1.5 (Monday Jan. 4th) and one 1.4 (Jan. 21st) so far...

·
9,748 Posts
TNA arent bragging about this themselves, its just one site that put it out there.
actually, no, it's not one site, it's multiple.
and i never said TNA. i said "they," meaning the people who reported it, and their attempt to make it sound like a great number.

reading comprehension. it's an enemy to many.

·
Registered
380 Posts
actually, no, it's not one site, it's multiple.
and i never said TNA. i said "they," meaning the people who reported it, and their attempt to make it sound like a great number.

reading comprehension. it's an enemy to many.
Quit lying. We all know you really thought it was TNA, and you're just trying to cover it up.

·
9,748 Posts
Quit lying. We all know you really thought it was TNA, and you're just trying to cover it up.

that was pretty awesome. i almost repped you for it. why would i be talking about TNA? the report isn't done by TNA, dirt sheets and news sites aren't TNA themselves. why, if i never mentioned TNA, would i be talking about TNA? the article is about people who have added in the numbers of the DVR for TNA, and i am talking about who the article is about. pretty obvious.

this was funny, especially if you were being serious.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts