Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I was kind of torn as to whether this would go somewhere in the WWE section, as it is relating to the WWE (PPV's), but it is basically graphics, so I just decided to put it here. Please move it if required. Thanks :).

I am after the DVD covers for New Years Revolution 2005 (Batista on it), and Royal Rumble 2005 (images of superstars from the commercial). If you own the DVD, you could possibly be a champ and scan the cover and post it here, or if you can manage to find the cover (full size I am guessing) on the Internet (I have had no luck thus far) then you can get it from there. I need both sides (back, with matches, and front cover with image, as well as the spine, which faces out when you put it in your cabinet etc., saying New Years Revolution etc.).

Thanks a bunch if someone can get both of, or one of these covers, it will be much appreciated, and rep will be added.

Thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks so much you guys, especially Xain, much <3 to both of you. :)

That really helps a lot, the front cover isn't so good just by itself, but I appreciate both of you for your time. Thanks again. :D

*EDIT* Wow Xain, I just checked out that site, and that is really, really awesome. I may even use one of those New Years Revolution covers. Again, thanks a lot guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts