Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, He should win it to draw a parallel to the Similar Stable - The Shield.

Of course, I'm saying transitionally. He Should Lose It at HIAC.:clap:clap

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
This creates a dilemma for me...Anyone as IC champ is better than Axel. But nobody wants to see Dusty in trunks again.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,478 Posts
Wouldn't it make more sense for him to become US champion if he had to win one??
That's what I thought. The Rhodes family taking the titles from the Shield. Dusty doesn't even need to look good doing it, he could get completely destroyed by Dean Ambrose but Big Show interferes and KOs Ambrose allowing Dusty the win. They had a semi crippled Bret Hart win the title, why not Dusty?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's what I thought. The Rhodes family taking the titles from the Shield. Dusty doesn't even need to look good doing it, he could get completely destroyed by Dean Ambrose but Big Show interferes and KOs Ambrose allowing Dusty the win. They had a semi crippled Bret Hart win the title, why not Dusty?
Ok. but i like Dean Ambrose sir.:watson:watson:watson

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Vince as world champion.
Foley as World Heavyweight Champion
Lawler as US champion
Funks as tag champions
Dusty as IC champion
Mae Young as Divas champion

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Now Cena is coming back and some prestige is being restored to the WHC i'd like to see the same for the IC title, put it back into the position of an upper midcard belt and have the US title as the only midcard belt. I still think Punk should've won the title from Axel a month or two ago and held it through to Survivor Series/TLC. But definitely not Dusty, that's just asking for trouble, he's nearly 70.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Dusty is in his late 60's, he shouldn't even be wrestling for god sake.

Jesus christ OP fpalm.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,478 Posts
Vince as world champion.
Foley as World Heavyweight Champion
Lawler as US champion
Funks as tag champions
Dusty as IC champion
Mae Young as Divas champion
No Lawler for WWE champion. He would finally have a proper world title to his name.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Maybe the OP meant Dustin Rhodes?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts