Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Dustin Rhodes vs Nick Comoroto could be a decent undercard feud. Cody vs Ogogo, Marshall vs Big Shotty Lee both offer the veteran vs newb dynamic as well. Just need somebody for Solow.

Comoroto should use the straight jacket entrance gear though.

·
Registered
602 Posts
WTF?!?! Never mind his eye, his temple is right around there too! If he'd have hit his temple....!!!

Thats some messed up stuff man. You cant be swinging metal around for real, its just common sense.

I like Como, he has potential, but he' gotta pay for this to learn his lesson.

·
Registered
9,571 Posts
His whole eye socket looks like its fucked right up. His actual eyeball looks damaged too in the pic.

It literally couldnt be any closer!! I dont get the scepticism??
So every person who get punch in the face will nearly lose an eye ?

Because if someone punch you in the face on eye area you will have the same look than Dustin.

If he was close to lose his eye he would have done a surgery, here it's blood accumulating in and below the eye. You can have the same thing if you brake your nose,

·
Registered
602 Posts
So every person who get punch in the face will nearly lose an eye ?

Because if someone punch you in the face on eye area you will have the same look than Dustin.

If he was close to lose his eye he would have done a surgery, here it's blood accumulating in and below the eye. You can have the same thing if you brake your nose,
Man gets hit in the EYE (not 'face area') with a cowbell and his EYE (eyelid and eyeball) looks severely damaged = He could have lost his eye. Its THAT simple and you still simpler. I cba to argue with stupidity like this.

·
Registered
9,571 Posts
Man gets hit in the EYE (not 'face area') with a cowbell and his EYE (eyelid and eyeball) looks severely damaged = He could have lost his eye. Its THAT simple and you still simpler. I cba to argue with stupidity like this.
It's not severely damaged

1 - 17 of 17 Posts