Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But, there should be a Sub-Forum in the Anything Forum about Relationship Problems etc. There has been a lot of those threads in the Anything Forum and they're all over the place. There should be a new forum for it.

·
Banned
709 Posts
wut do oyu mean relationship problems

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like, for example

Someone posts a thread up saying they were rejected, what should l do and how could l impress her? etc.

Those sort of questions and other related questions relating to stuff like that.

·
Banned
709 Posts
just like nitemare said...theres one about every 3 months.....no..they shouldnt have one

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Those relationship topics are put in Anything because it's ANYTHING else that's not fit for the other forum sections. That's what the Anything forum is for. General topics that don't fit anywhere else. If we're supposed to cater to the relationship threads and make a forum for that, I guess we should make a forum for the religious topics, the funny pictures/movies topics, the interesting/fucked up news topics, etc, etc, etc...

OR just put them in the Anything forum, since that's what the Anything forum is for. Ya. :)

N

·
0 Posts
Actually, it's the complete opposite, right? They don't have an "anything" forum. Well, maybe for people with a certain amount of posts, I'm not really sure on that. (I have like 3 posts maybe, so ya.)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Pfft, I last visited there probably a year ago. I only joined up to see some graphics that their members posted. Then I had a banner in my signature that was like a few pixels bigger than they allow in their rules, so my signature was suspended. Wtf, no warning or nothing. So yeah, didn't stick around there long...

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I'd make my usual prickly comment about their red and black colourscheme but I fear it's been done to death.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts