Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not quite sure if I'm the only person that goes through this..

They built a Dunkin Donuts, therefore, I don't have to drive 15 minutes north of where I live to Krispy Kreme. They built a DD close to our area. Just about every single time I go to DD, my order is wrong. I went and got a dozen donuts from DD for tomorrow morning. I assumed they had my order correct. I come home, and they gave me 12 shitty donuts :no:

I'm going to approach the manager sometime this weekend, or later in the week if he/she is out. Do these "workers" seriously get paid for this shit? Or is DD like this all over the country? I feel like this shit only happens to me.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Not quite sure if I'm the only person that goes through this..

They built a Dunkin Donuts, therefore, I don't have to drive 15 minutes north of where I live to Krispy Kreme. They built a DD close to our area. Just about every single time I go to DD, my order is wrong. I went and got a dozen donuts from DD for tomorrow morning. I assumed they had my order correct. I come home, and they gave me 12 shitty donuts :no:

I'm going to approach the manager sometime this weekend, or later in the week if he/she is out. Do these "workers" seriously get paid for this shit? Or is DD like this all over the country? I feel like this shit only happens to me.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. :p

·
Registered
516 Posts
No, DD sucks in my city too. I went and ordered 3 dozen donuts. The lady looked at me and said "We ain't got dat many." How the fuck do you not have 3 dozen donuts in a fucking donut shop? I had to ask for the manager, who was still no help, but I did get a card for free donuts. It was immediately given to my cousin for his birthday. Fuck Dunkin' Donuts, they don't even give them to you hot.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^Ok. I feel a bit better. My dad always thought DD was a crappy franchise. Turns out they are. I guess from now on it's KK for me, even with a 15 min drive. For a one-donut purchase if I'm on the road, it'll be the gas station across the street.

Still can't believe you didn't get 3 dozen donuts.. WTF LOL. How do they serve all their customers?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. :p
Oh gee .. Thanks! :p

·
Hypocritic germ incubator
226 Posts
A shop with only Donuts?? Never understood that.

Must be an american thing. Donuts have never been big over here.
It's not only for donuts, they have coffee and cappuccinos too. Donuts are pretty big here for some reason, with both Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts. I prefer Dunkin Donuts, it seems like the Krispy Kreme donuts have 53940523490 unneeded ingredients in it which makes it taste strange.

·
A game brought
1,013 Posts
No, in general DD is a terrible place with shit service and stupid employees. It takes them forever just to bring you thier food where I live.

·
The Unoriginator
8,009 Posts
There are no Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kremes in Minnesota. They were all shut down. I just get my donuts at the gas station.

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
Fuck Dunkin Donuts.

Everyone knows Tim Horton's is the only place worth going. Unfortunately only Canadians and Michiganders (at least I don't think they have expanded in any other state) know what I am talking about.

Fruit Explosion Muffins are a gift from God.

·
Registered
516 Posts
^^Ok. I feel a bit better. My dad always thought DD was a crappy franchise. Turns out they are. I guess from now on it's KK for me, even with a 15 min drive. For a one-donut purchase if I'm on the road, it'll be the gas station across the street.

Still can't believe you didn't get 3 dozen donuts.. WTF LOL. How do they serve all their customers?

Oh gee .. Thanks! :p
I dunno, but most people I talk to say they hate DD with a burning passion, but the nearest Krispy Kreame is 35 miles away. Unless you count those ones inside of gas stations.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,684 Posts
Fuck Dunkin Donuts.

Everyone knows Tim Horton's is the only place worth going. Unfortunately only Canadians and Michiganders (at least I don't think they have expanded in any other state) know what I am talking about.

Fruit Explosion Muffins are a gift from God.
Tim Horton's service it terrible as well. Most people their are crumpy old people that simply don't know how to use cash register.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
No, DD sucks in my city too. I went and ordered 3 dozen donuts. The lady looked at me and said "We ain't got dat many." How the fuck do you not have 3 dozen donuts in a fucking donut shop? I had to ask for the manager, who was still no help, but I did get a card for free donuts. It was immediately given to my cousin for his birthday. Fuck Dunkin' Donuts, they don't even give them to you hot.
You shoulda gone all Jim Cornette on their asses :lmao

1 - 20 of 26 Posts