Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I can't remember verbatim, but it was something about Tim Tebow being a successful NFL QB

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Everything he's ever said about Lebron James, Tim Tebow, Joe Flacco, Who's the best player at _________ position (always stupid hipster pick), when he tweeted that the Seahawks were one of the best teams in the AFC.. Seahawks haven't been in the AFC for over a decade Skip. I mean he is partially just a "TV Personality" so I don't hold it against him if he says it on air. I'm sure he would be a little more frank and honest if you were just shooting the shit with him off camera.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I'd say that Skip generally knows what he's talking about, but he's just so ridiculously opinionated that he'll make wild statements that elicit this kind of reaction: :StephenA2

Skip tends to say a lot of sensationalist things about Tebow, Brady, Kevin Durant, RG3, LeBron, Aaron Rodgers, etc. Maybe it's for attention though.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
He's a cowboy's fan who's better than Stephen A. Plus i think he's funny.

Can't hate on him.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
In your opinion ? Imo the dumbest thing he said was the running back was the easiest position to play.
Really? Because it seems to me like RB would be a fairly easy position to play in all honestly. Then again i'm used to rugby league, so i might be fairly biased on it.

·
40,767 Posts
Really? Because it seems to me like RB would be a fairly easy position to play in all honestly. Then again i'm used to rugby league, so i might be fairly biased on it.
It's easy if you have the talent and can take a beating. Skip said this in relation to schemes and plays. The RB's hardest job is pass blocking, knowing which side to block and which guy to pick up. Everything else is usually instinctual. So it is relatively easy compared to the other positions.

Skip isn't saying anyone can play the position. Not at all.

Skip really does have great football knowledge. He's just a shock value guy. He's good at that too.:skip

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
He's a real-life troll, and he's damn good at it too. He's also one of the few on ESPN who doesn't bash Jay Cutler all the fucking time, actually praises him on occassion, so he's good in my book. :skip

·
Born a Champion
14,152 Posts
probably when he said lebron wasn't a top five player in 2011 just because he didn't beat the mavs in the finals that summer

that, or when he said pippen wasn't a top 50 all time player

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
He's a real-life troll, and he's damn good at it too. He's also one of the few on ESPN who doesn't bash Jay Cutler all the fucking time, actually praises him on occassion, so he's good in my book. :skip

He should, we won't win with cutler.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
i'm pretty sure he's just a troll..... although, he swore that the steelers were going to make the playoffs this year, which i thought was a pretty ridiculous prediction.

·
You're Pretty Good
9,816 Posts
It's all for show. Yo.

Whenever a genuinely serious topic comes up, real life scenario's like Aaron Hernandez or Jerry Sandusky, you see these guy are pretty sensible and well thought out while going along with the moral outrage. Being sensible when it comes to sport doesn't sell, sensational opinions do.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts