Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know the ones I'm on 'bout. Ones that have an indirect insult to someone and then people say 'what's wrong?' they're like 'never mind'. Why post the damn status if you don't want people to know your fuckin' problems. Dumb bitches.

Don't post shit that's gonna make people perhaps sympathize with you if you're just be secretive about it. Attention whores.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
It's an attention seeking thing.

Sort of on the same topic but YT/Facebook have a lot in common; *posts something retardly sad to garner several thousand likes*

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
facebook like any site has it's pros and cons, but for the most part it is useless, although I did re-connect with my ex a couple years back and now 1 week away frmo marriage, not sure if that is a pro or con yet...

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
facebook like any site has it's pros and cons, but for the most part it is useless, although I did re-connect with my ex a couple years back and now 1 week away frmo marriage, not sure if that is a pro or con yet...
Also it seems another Facebook pro for you is that everyone approves of your sig...

·
Premium Member
15,070 Posts
I hate getting on Facebook and bitches on my timeline be acting so ratchet.

One bitch posted that she was fucking 2 thug niggas at the same damn time.

I hate that. I hate all these young ratchet hoes putting up pregnant pics, like that shit cool.
I hate when people take pics in they bathroom.
I hate those damn game invites.
I hate bitches tagging me in pics of Jordan heels. Jordan don't even make heels.

Y'all should watch these videos by Spoken Reasons, he a young comedian from Florida. Funny as hell, he describes Facebook to a t.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PcKoED7IjM

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts
its facebook who gives a fuck hah everyone posts stupid status's some days just dont comment on them

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
I laugh at girls who post statuses saying they don't like girls who are sluts/complaining about people who call them sluts and yet 95% or higher of their pictures in their albums consist of them looking like sluts.

I laugh at guys who post statuses complaining about girls calling them dickheads when they most likely are dickheads. Either that, or they complain about girls being bitches when they most likely aren't.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
I'm most annoyed by blatantly attention-seeking/sympathy-seeking/etc. statuses. Like one that just popped on my mine, for a pussy male in his mid-20's, "Well THAT was unexpected..." Clearly you'd only post something like that to get people to talk to you about it. I agree, it's annoying.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
facebook is the last place people need to be posting about depressing things, like seriously? trying to gain sympathy on a social networking website? god thats why their real friends and family that u can talk to in real life -_-

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
The statuses I hate the worst are:

"I need a MAN that can treat me right, make me feel good, and always take care of me."

Shut up, bitch. You keep fucking with the same douchebag and ignorant dudes who treat you like shit so when you finally leave, you still hang with them and when a gentlemen does take interest in you, you treat them like them dumb ass bums treated you.

Bitch, you're dismissed.

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,032 Posts
Girls who spam endless statuses everyday about being heartbroken the next day, and miraculously in love either the next week or so.

Seriously bitch, STFU.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Oh and I hate the facebook pose on some of these chicks photos which, apparently, require a kitchen sink and sitting on it as if you got ass.

That should be false advertisement and all the chicks who do it should be arrested.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts