Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK im just going to to start this off by saying i don't have a problem with people drinking but when they are only looking for a fight.. it pisses me off. I was at a strip club last night with my friends 5 of us and two girls. So after the club closed we were waiting outside for one more person to come outside .when this kid comes out and starts talkign shit about us and telling us to leave and get in our car. And then things start to spill out on the streets and after a while im thinking fuck this lets just get in the car. So i put everyone but the two girls in the one car and head up to my car. When all of a sudden about ten more kids come start yelling at us saying he wants us in the fuckign car then opens the door and pulls my couson out and knocked him out then i step in front and he hits me and i just stand there telling him not to fucking touch me again.The car started to pull in to the parkade and i started walkign there and the kid run up tryed to jumped me and spin me to hit me but i got he's arm in an arm bar. And told he's friends to get back inside the club and i'd let there firend go no harm. So for some reason one of the bigger guys grabs one of the chick with us and knocked her on her ass. Then i broke the kids arm. And all hell broke lose once again and i ended up with my head knocking off a winshield and then they ran after the cops showed up. Luckey no one was hurt besides the kid with the broken arm . But they want us to come back to the club next week to fight us. i can not stand drunk ass holes whos only purpose in life is to start fights.

·
Registered
528 Posts
How old are you Raven?Why didn't any of you call the cops immedietly on one of your cell phones.You know you can sue the club for not having proper security.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
raypena said:
How old are you Raven?Why didn't any of you call the cops immedietly on one of your cell phones.You know you can sue the club for not having proper security.
i am 18 but look a lot older soo no i can't sue since i wasn't supposed to be in there. And i did call the cops. But they took soo damn long to show up. That we just kinda got lucky one of passing by

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya the age here is 19.. and i would but you live soo far away. I say you come to bc..... cause we have good weed.. Oh man the weed....

·
Registered
632 Posts
I agree, once before My dads freind came over "we have a bar in Our back yard on the deck"

Well My dad dosn't drink to much and only drank 1 or 2 beers that night.
My dads freind Drank maby 12. h was drunk as hell And wanted to go To the movies'

"it was like 3 AM!!!!!! he was so fucking Drunk But was causing A huge scene.
So after my Dads Buzz went off They drove around the block.
and Next thing yopu know Some Rnadom guy and My dads freind are having a huge fight. dam I hate drunks.

·
Registered
525 Posts
But then you can't go to strip clubs and get drunk legally ogling women!!

All I have to say is that I'm glad I've never been in a situation like that, sounds terrifying.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
In my hillbilly Dutch town is a fight every saturday it seems. Ya, the trailerpark thrash Gs always start it. And I always look outside like ofux they fighting again, and ya tru tru. They aren't drunk though. that's me :(

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
That's the sad thing about alchohol and the schmucks that abuse it. Myself, I've never been in that situation (though, sadisticaly, I'd love to...cuz rightfuly being able to tool on some dumb fuck acting tough is about the only time I'd clentch my fists in anger) But I have been in situations where drunk people (mainly just "friends") get outta line. One kid, we were in this kids back yard, and he's like mumbling over and over to himself some inchoerant line. Then all the sudden he spears me through the steel chair I was sittin on. If he weren't a friend (and drunk) I probably woulda let my fists do the talking...but eh. It didn't hurt none.

This same kid was drunk on another night (we were partying on this secluded bridge) and was pondering whether or not I'd be able to fly if he threw me over. I didn't stick around to find out. (As my other friends advised me not to. "He's fucked! Just go!")

But yea, drunk or not, I don't get into many physical altercations. Not tryin to sound tough, but I really see no point in kicking someone's ass for something so mundane as "I'm drunk..why not?" Though I could if I felt like it, as thanks to years of abuse from my old bro and my sis, I'm pretty much immune to pain. (Unless a weapon's involved)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts