Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not trying to make this thread to be cool ,I don't think drugs often by any means just wonering did anyone have any cool expereiences with drug?Like a cool trip ,I never took a trippy drug like acid or Dmt but want to know did anyone ,I find this drug really engrossing but am afraid to try it because it's dangers.

I had a trip experience after taking a powder substance which was a small mixture of Acid with MDMA:shocked:It was insanely good ,got the nicest litttle trip ever when I was falling asleep ,saw shooting stars fall gracefully across my room ,real soothing.

So just wanna know other experiences people had ?Trips on drugs,feeling on top of the world off drugs and course include the bad experiences too.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
The first time I did MDMA (extacy), I mixed it with LSD. My god that was a crazy fucking night. Was also my first rave. Not gonna lie, that is definitely one night I will never forget for the rest of my life. Music seemed like a living, breathing organism and I developed a whole new level of enlightenment on life in general.

MDMA gets an extremely bad wrap imo. Even compared to marijuana, it was without a doubt the most gentle and harmless drug I ever tried. And by-far the most memorable.

The one and only downside to it is that your jaws hurt like a motherfucker the next morning if you're not careful. Bubble gum, pacifiers, and suckers are my way of avoiding that. Also chewed a hole in the neck of my t-shirt once and straight-up chewed off one of the straps on my backpack another time. Pacifiers aren't very reliable sometimes either because I totally ripped the rubber right off the plastic which led to me chewing on my own shirt.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
I smoke weed all the time so it's a little hard to narrow down one experience. Especially when a lot of my great experiences with weed had to do with me having sex. Sex + Weed = OMFG.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
None of my weed stories even remotely compare to the stories I have with more serious shit. I could write a fucking book about my experiences tbh. It's remarkable that I don't even do drugs anymore actually because I used to try anything fearlessly when I was younger.

The only hardcore drugs I never tried was cocaine and ketamine. Ketamine is frowned upon, even by people who take drugs regularly and cocaine just never appealed to me. Oh... and watching a guy lose his fucking mind under the influence of K at a rave once really discouraged me from even thinking about it.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The first time I did MDMA (extacy), I mixed it with LSD. My god that was a crazy fucking night. Was also my first rave. Not gonna lie, that is definitely one night I will never forget for the rest of my life. Music seemed like a living, breathing organism and I developed a whole new level of enlightenment on life in general.

MDMA gets an extremely bad wrap imo. Even compared to marijuana, it was without a doubt the most gentle and harmless drug I ever tried. And by-far the most memorable.

The one and only downside to it is that your jaws hurt like a motherfucker the next morning if you're not careful. Bubble gum, pacifiers, and suckers are my way of avoiding that. Also chewed a hole in the neck of my t-shirt once and straight-up chewed off one of the straps on my backpack another time. Pacifiers aren't very reliable sometimes either because I totally ripped the rubber right off the plastic which led to me chewing on my own shirt.
If I was taking drugs like that i'd either take one or the bother ,not both.Where you tripping balls then or just a bit?I too have an experience with a nightclub with MDMA ,it was insane.The lasers where just insane to me and I was amazed by it ,it was like an outer body experience with the music .Never took enough to bite my gums bad ,but heard of multiple times when it happened ,this motherfucking tore the gums of his self,had to get a twooth or two pulled then.

Also heard Mdma will be a perscription drug in the next ten years?Not suprised to be honest ,it's not like a street drug at all and can help numerous people help postdramatic stress ,depression etc

Cocaine isn't good ,not my thing really.Think it's supposed to be shit in Ireland ,like many drugs ,so it's probablbly way better anywhere else.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
I've never done any hard drugs and I never plan to. I have a very addictive personality and I know I would get hooked on something and that would be a wrap, son. Weed is more than enough for me.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've never done any hard drugs and I never plan to. I have a very addictive personality and I know I would get hooked on something and that would be a wrap, son. Weed is more than enough for me.
I get where your coming from ,espicailly if you have an addictive personality.They are how ever a lot different than weed ,weed is just just no way near as dangerous as any other drug.As RVD said no one ever overdosed of weed and people have overdosed on things like water.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
If I was taking drugs like that i'd either take one or the bother ,not both.Where you tripping balls then or just a bit?I too have an experience with a nightclub with MDMA ,it was insane.The lasers where just insane to me and I was amazed by it ,it was like an outer body experience with the music .Never took enough to bite my gums bad ,but heard of multiple times when it happened ,this motherfucking tore the gums of his self,had to get a twooth or two pulled then.

Also heard Mdma will be a perscription drug in the next ten years?Not suprised to be honest ,it's not like a street drug at all and can help numerous people help postdramatic stress ,depression etc

Cocaine isn't good ,not my thing really.Think it's supposed to be shit in Ireland ,like many drugs ,so it's probablbly way better anywhere else.
When I was candy flipping, it wasn't really like tripping, nothing like you would think it would be. What it mainly did was enhance the visuals. The physical feeling of MDMA completely drowns-out the spacious feeling you get on LSD, and it mainly just increases your sensitivity to bright lights and chasers.

Mild hallucinations, but nothing major. Nothing that would freak you out or anything. Shadows are really fucking incredible, but you're not going to see the Grim Reaper or anything. Then again, I only took 2 hits of paper LSD, so it might be different if you take a larger quantity.

As far as prescriptions for MDMA, I'm going to call bullshit on that because it used to be. Psychiatrists used to prescribe it to their patients to make them more comfortable with disclosing personal information. It was outlawed because of the rave shit, so I doubt the US government will change their mind about it. Not sure what country you're from, but I'm certain the US will never let it be legal again.
Weed is more addictive than extacy. Trust me on this. And I have the same type of addictive personality.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I get where your coming from ,espicailly if you have an addictive personality.They are how ever a lot different than weed ,weed is just just no way near as dangerous as any other drug.As RVD said no one ever overdosed of weed and people have overdosed on things like water.
No one has overdosed on extacy either. For the record.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
When I was candy flipping, it wasn't really like tripping, nothing like you would think it would be. What it mainly did was enhance the visuals. The physical feeling of MDMA completely drowns-out the spacious feeling you get on LSD, and it mainly just increases your sensitivity to bright lights and chasers.

Mild hallucinations, but nothing major. Nothing that would freak you out or anything. Shadows are really fucking incredible, but you're not going to see the Grim Reaper or anything. Then again, I only took 2 hits of paper LSD, so it might be different if you take a larger quantity.

As far as prescriptions for MDMA, I'm going to call bullshit on that because it used to be. Psychiatrists used to prescribe it to their patients to make them more comfortable with disclosing personal information. It was outlawed because of the rave shit, so I doubt the US government will change their mind about it. Not sure what country you're from, but I'm certain the US will never let it be legal again.
Suprised to know the MDMA drowns out the feeling of LSD ,have you ever taking Lsd by it's self?I had the same feeling from just MDMA .I think it's actually impossible though to feel scared on Md eveing if your tripping just because the crazy amount of serotonin .

That was MDMA in it's pure form however.They have to reseach ways to include safe dosages levels of MDMA ,there just searching for a chemical to make the MDMA molecules more safe and controlled.Not sure will it be legal again to everyone ,possaibly just in extreme situations to patients .

Numerous people died on ecstasy though ,heard of a young Girl's death for England where she died after half a pill.(you can obviously not just blame it on the effects of ecstasy.)It got huge publicity ,her father then launched an anti drug campian .Heard of numerous other people dying usually from hyperthermia, cardiac arrhythmias, rhabdomyolysis, disseminated intravascular coagulopathy etc

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Suprised to know the MDMA drowns out the feeling of LSD ,have you ever taking Lsd by it's self?I had the same feeling from just MDMA .I think it's actually impossible though to feel scared on Md eveing if your tripping just because the crazy amount of serotonin .

That was MDMA in it's pure form however.They have to reseach ways to include safe dosages levels of MDMA ,there just searching for a chemical to make the MDMA molecules more safe and controlled.Not sure will it be legal again to everyone ,possaibly just in extreme situations to patients .
Yeah I've taken LSD and shrooms by themselves. The feeling of doing those drugs alone is nothing like candy-flipping. You're not having the out-of-body experience that you would normally have if you mix LSD with MDMA because of all the serotonin running wild. And you're certainly not watching the walls vibrate and cave in on you. Quite honestly, LSD and MDMA are probably the two most compatible drugs in the world to take simultaneously because neither really lessens the effects of the other and you really do get the best of both worlds.

And yeah... I've never even come CLOSE to freaking out on MDMA. Like... at all. The #1 thing I always think of when I'm rolling is "why... the FUCK... is this illegal?" It's obviously not a drug you can take every day, or really every week because it's not even the drug itself that gives you those feelings of euphoria. The most interesting thing about MDMA is that it's really your own bodily chemical giving you those sensations. MDMA just sort of dumps all your serotonin out like a bucket of water on your brain. There's really not another drug like that.

MDMA <3 (even though I'm retired)

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Numerous people died on ecstasy though ,heard of a young Girl's death for England where she died after half a pill.(you can obviously not just blame it on the effects of ecstasy.)It got huge publicity ,her father then launched an anti drug campian .Heard of numerous other people dying usually from hyperthermia, cardiac arrhythmias, rhabdomyolysis, disseminated intravascular coagulopathy etc
Don't listen to that nonsense. The #1 cause of any kind of fatality dealing with MDMA is dehydration. That's why it's important to have a person with you. Even if they're rolling too, fuck it. Just make sure you're drinking the FUCK out of water. Even if you're not thirsty. Just drink drink drink drink drink drink drink and you will never have a problem.

You can't really tell when you're getting tired either when you're under the influence of MDMA because you just feel so fucking GOD-LIKE you don't want to stop doing anything. Just have a moderator. My friends and I always used to look after one another when we rolled together, and you'd be surprised how something that simple increases the bonding experience you have with them.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't listen to that nonsense. The #1 cause of any kind of fatality dealing with MDMA is dehydration. That's why it's important to have a person with you. Even if they're rolling too, fuck it. Just make sure you're drinking the FUCK out of water. Even if you're not thirsty. Just drink drink drink drink drink drink drink and you will never have a problem.

You can't really tell when you're getting tired either when you're under the influence of MDMA because you just feel so fucking GOD-LIKE you don't want to stop doing anything. Just have a moderator. My friends and I always used to look after one another when we rolled together, and you'd be surprised how something that simple increases the bonding experience you have with them.
They say the actual main danger of MDMA is actually drinking too much and having too much water in your blood stream which makes the Hypothalamus confused which sends messages to your kidneys to stop working.I would put it easily as a great bonding experience ,it's a crazy love drug.When your on it you meet people and your automaticailly best friends at the time like you have know them for years.
Yeah I've taken LSD and shrooms by themselves. The feeling of doing those drugs alone is nothing like candy-flipping. You're not having the out-of-body experience that you would normally have if you mix LSD with MDMA because of all the serotonin running wild. And you're certainly not watching the walls vibrate and cave in on you. Quite honestly, LSD and MDMA are probably the two most compatible drugs in the world to take simultaneously because neither really lessens the effects of the other and you really do get the best of both worlds.

And yeah... I've never even come CLOSE to freaking out on MDMA. Like... at all. The #1 thing I always think of when I'm rolling is "why... the FUCK... is this illegal?" It's obviously not a drug you can take every day, or really every week because it's not even the drug itself that gives you those feelings of euphoria. The most interesting thing about MDMA is that it's really your own bodily chemical giving you those sensations. MDMA just sort of dumps all your serotonin out like a bucket of water on your brain. There's really not another drug like that.

MDMA <3 (even though I'm retired)
Shrooms are supposed to be insane from what I heard ,by far better than LSD if that's true.If I ever try LSD it will probably be with MDMA by the sounds of it ,sounds a lot better and even more safe to a certain degree.Everyone thinks that when their on it though ,I heard of people mixing it with K and go insane ,except thats really understandable.It can't be safe to dump that serotonin out at the one time ,sometimes it takes like a week for your brain to get back to normal.The mrning after can be horrible ,feel like shit to say the least.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
They say the actual main danger of MDMA is actually drinking too much and having too much water in your blood stream which makes the Hypothalamus confused which sends messages to your kidneys to stop working.I would put it easily as a great bonding experience ,it's a crazy love drug.When your on it you meet people and your automaticailly best friends at the time like you have know them for years.

Shrooms are supposed to be insane from what I heard ,by far better than LSD if that's true.If I ever try LSD it will probably be with MDMA by the sounds of it ,sounds a lot better and even more safe to a certain degree.Everyone thinks that when their on it though ,I heard of people mixing it with K and go insane ,except thats really understandable.It can't be safe to dump that serotonin out at the one time ,sometimes it takes like a week for your brain to get back to normal.The mrning after can be horrible ,feel like shit to say the least.
That's weird about what you've heard about drinking too much water, because I've really never had that problem. And I've done MDMA countless times. I mean, you don't want to drown yourself or anything, but you definitely want to make sure you're keeping hydrated. It really depends on what you're doing. If you take some of the speed-based extacy and you're dancing a lot, you definitely want to drink about 2-3 cups of water every 20-30 minutes. If you're doing the heroin-based extacy and you're just chilling around and hugging up on people, then maybe only 1 cup every 30 minutes. That's usually the formula I follow.

But I definitely hear you about becoming best friends with fucking everyone, jesus GOD... I would go up and talk to total fucking strangers like mad when I was under the influence of that shit. This is me at my first rave, first time I ever took extacy (and LSD)...

I'm on the left. This was 10 years ago. Had about a 30-minute conversation with all of these guys just because we were wearing the same shirt. Even the cameraman. I don't even know who any of these fucking people are.

And yeah... that's the other downside to MDMA... god... you feel like a total fucking MORTAL the next morning. You feel so limited and restricted you just hate everything and are SO depressed. But the best advice I ever got before I did MDMA was to embrace and cherish your experience while it lasts (pretty much be thankful you had it) so that you aren't as depressed the next morning. Though I'm not gonna lie, that only works about the first 2 or 3 times you do it.

·
hello
19,624 Posts
I've done some magic mushies before, tripped big time. Over in the US in July I had the primest weed ever, it was infused with red wine too rolled in cigars. Fucked me up, felt like my head was spinning outta this world, then I spent about 15 mins getting acquianted with the toilet bowl 8*D

The weed we get in Aus is shit, I've only done it 3 times before I'd gone to the US and it's pretty dumbed down so I wasn't prepared. That being said, never again. I'm not into drugs at all, I only did it for a tester.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Tried shrooms for the first time last year when I was on vacation in Bali. Had a great trip with that. Me and my friends ended up going to the beach and having a blast. I've tried LSD a couple of times and I had a good time but not really that into it. Only take ecstasy at parties, 'cause it is the ultimate party drug. Never tried cocaine and the only time I had a bad trip was when I tried ketamine. Never going to take that shit again.

At the end of the day tho, nothing beats weed for me. Have had countless good trips after taking a couple of hits on the bong.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tried shrooms for the first time last year when I was on vacation in Bali. Had a great trip with that. Me and my friends ended up going to the beach and having a blast. I've tried LSD a couple of times and I had a good time but not really that into it. Only take ecstasy at parties, 'cause it is the ultimate party drug. Never tried cocaine and the only time I had a bad trip was when I tried ketamine. Never going to take that shit again.

At the end of the day tho, nothing beats weed for me. Have had countless good trips after taking a couple of hits on the bong.
Cocaine is good once you get good cocaine ,I only tried it once and it was shit really .I was drunk and all it did was sober me up really.Ketamine is something I personally wouldn't try ,just don't see the appeal all I heard is bad things.

I never actually tripped off weed ,smoked some good shit too easpicailly on Holiday .I was getting super skunk straight off the coast of Africa ,and getting four grams for twenty euro.What is the price of weed everywhere else actually like in the states and stuff.We pay 50 euro for about 2.6 grams and it's only ok weed.

·
Made Out Of Nothing
11,589 Posts
Ahahahaha, holy shit, awesome thread. MDMA and LSD are the shit; when I get home from school today I'll type out some of my crazier drug stories.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts