Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or have some people lost posts ?? Hankey told me last night that he had about 2500 posts but now its down to 1900-2000 area. Now chainy told me that others have 'reported' losing some posts. Boffa,extremist and myself. Is one of the admins doing some trimming or something?? Im just confused on this matter.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Oh okay I gotcha.. I was gonna say I had like 1820 and now down to 1380 or whatever.. its cool tho now that I understand what ya did :agree:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I see..I lost 100 posts but post counts dont mattter.I ahve went up the ladder list to #4 top poster of W-E!

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I have noticed that 2 that users are gaining posts.How is that?

·
Registered
459 Posts
So, are the posts "resynced" often? I don't post hundreds and hundreds of posts a week, so if I continue to loose out, that is gonna suck. Can u add the other posts back? I was almost a mid-carder :sad:

·
Registered
629 Posts
that sucks, I lost like 600-700 I was almost to 2000 too:(

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Chainy said:
Yeah, i got 400+ extra posts... and im up to 5th place in posts
Umm thats where my 400 posts went to.. :argh: LoL gimme em back :angry: .. J/k .. It's cool and I was like 4th place in votes now I look and I'm like 9th lol :sad:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I dont think he will re-synce the board again..it is now match up to this current Vb board.Technically no one will never know how many posts they really have who was here thro re-syncing and boarc change.I actually got 1900 posts and I know there is least 10 members ahead of me.But anyways post counts dont really matter..its the post that counts;)

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Yea I'm not worried about it as I know I'll be back up there again! Post counts dont count to me (if that made sense, lol) , its the quality of the posts :)

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Yea The Mean's even ahead of me when he wasnt even close to where I was thats why I'm a little upset about this.. But oh well..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts