Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a shame. Breezango were riding with momentum from the last few weeks, getting closer and closer to becoming Tag Champs. The crowd last week were aching to see them win the gold. When they lost I thought they'd save their moment for the MITB PPV, but this week they've been relegated to facing jobbers in Primo and Epico, whilst New Day come back to steal their thunder.

Pretty sure New Day are going to beat the Usos for the Titles. Looks like we're in for another long, lame, New Day Tag Title run and Breezango will slowly be 'American Alpha'd' by WWE.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,138 Posts
Breezango is doing fine at the moment.

They're still doing their Fashion File skits, and they're still winning matches against the heel tag teams (that aren't the Usos) on Smackdown. Plus, their shtick where they dress up in different outfits is getting both men more over.

As long as they continue being entertaining in their segments and being over with the fans, then I'm sure that they may eventually get their chance to win the tag titles in the future.

·
Premium Member
17,324 Posts
They had more TV time than New Day....

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
I agree but they can't go for a third title match when they lost their last two. Not everyone can be Austin Aries and hog the title picture without having the belt.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I'm gonna wait and see because The New Day just returned. I hope they don't forget about Breezango but they did have a Fashion Files segment and a match so maybe we don't have to worry to much.

·
Banned
724 Posts
It was fine for now. Keep giving them tv time and segments to get over with their personality and character.

On the other hand New Day is getting old and tired. Heel Usos are better at this point so hopefully they retain. New Day needs to fail and then breakup (so Big E and/or Kofi can go single again), however I think they'll keep them as faces forever even when the audience turns on them (ala Cena and Reigns) because they seem to be merch machines with their corny unicorn and Booty-O's ish.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Their gimmick sin't championship material.

The Colons are the best tag team in WWE outside of Revival. New Day should win for a short Reign, then colons take belts for a 2 year reign and break New Days record. Usos were good in the beginning, but their too rough on mic, sounds like noise. they are not making good champion.

·
Devoted Blissfit
1,095 Posts
Their gimmick sin't championship material.

The Colons are the best tag team in WWE outside of Revival. New Day should win for a short Reign, then colons take belts for a 2 year reign and break New Days record. Usos were good in the beginning, but their too rough on mic, sounds like noise. they are not making good champion.
Are you fucking serious? :rockwut

1 - 10 of 10 Posts