Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
THATS THE WALL BROTHER
21,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sick of this faggot . Everywhere i go it seems he wants to have a Arguement or Try to PWN me , but sadly he always never succeeds and makes himself look more petty then he already is .

And also , the amount of times this guy says N00b you would think its the only word in his dictionary . Get over the word seriously . Youve destroyed the fun meaning of saying it .

And dont come to this thread and make up bullshit that im trying to Cuss , Burn , you etc , because im not , im clearly telling the truth.

So i dont give a fuck what you say To me wherever you say it , Cause your childish and ive had enough of it .
Goodday . Faggot.

·
Registered
299 Posts
*Sigh*
It seems that this little war will never end. Look you two, you guys need to stop arguing over who's a n00b and who's the biggest n00b. Sure, we were ALL n00bs at one point but MOST us so called n00bs decided to grow up off of that word. Now, I don't want to be mean or anything but I saw what you two were posting in the n00b or not game. This seems to have started when DK called you a n00b apparently, then you said stuff to him and it went on from there. You should've just went on with the game, and ignore it. Ok, that's basically all I need to say, not trying to be mean, but both of you need to grow up.

K, I'm out...peace

·
hello
19,587 Posts
yeah, I have seen this guy and I can tell you he has taken the word n00b and ruined it, so now non-n00bs like us can't use it to pwn idiotic n00bs.

Just ignore him, because guys like that have no life.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
I don't know about 'King of Charisma',but I think Dropkick Murphy was Sgt.Legend Killer,if anybody remembers him.If you don't,ask some wrestling poster,they can give you a history.

But KOC,I suggest you get on with your posting.After all,you always have the option of ignoring those you don't like,one advantage of the net.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
The Dropkick Murphys are a bad band aswell.

I don't know much else. :(

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
thapitbullgrrl said:
*Sigh*
It seems that this little war will never end. Look you two, you guys need to stop arguing over who's a n00b and who's the biggest n00b. Sure, we were ALL n00bs at one point but MOST us so called n00bs decided to grow up off of that word. Now, I don't want to be mean or anything but I saw what you two were posting in the n00b or not game. This seems to have started when DK called you a n00b apparently, then you said stuff to him and it went on from there. You should've just went on with the game, and ignore it. Ok, that's basically all I need to say, not trying to be mean, but both of you need to grow up.

K, I'm out...peace
I heard that *snap snap*
:agree:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
The thing with this (and just about most slang words) is that after awhile, they fizzle out.

What once was "hip" became "cool". What once was "cool" is now "hot". (Well...it's still in the transitional phase I reckon) That's just how it is.

You can blame him if you want...but it's not fully his blame to cart around.

Personaly, I don't judge people over their current posts. If their track record makes them out to be a knob, they're a knob. Fine. But everyone has their down time. From respected members to the guy/gal who just joined. Sure, you can fault'em on a crappy post...but it's kinda hard to lump someone into a group for a days worth of writtings.

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
8,610 Posts
Finally a rant on me!I feel so special.First off I called you a n00b in n00b or not then you started to insult me.Then in the PWN the user above you I pwne the user above which happened to be you.Now I admit the first time was just a joke but you took it to seriously.C'mon now name calling isn't gonna get you anywhere.Dis is not cool. :no:

·
Registered
54 Posts
DM is not as bad as KOC always makes him out to be, and why KOC do you always bring up how much you hate DM and why do you always try to turn people against DM. Cause to be honest no one cares any more get over it would you. And every time you have said its over you bring it up again, so hopefully now you will leave it alone. and let Dm get on with what he is doing and DM will leave you alone on what you are doing.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
ringer said:
DM is not as bad as KOC always makes him out to be, and why KOC do you always bring up how much you hate DM and why do you always try to turn people against DM. Cause to be honest no one cares any more get over it would you. And every time you have said its over you bring it up again, so hopefully now you will leave it alone. and let Dm get on with what he is doing and DM will leave you alone on what you are doing.
What's with this always shit? You haven't even been here a week...how would you know it's "always" been like that?

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
8,610 Posts
ringer said:
Exactly I couldn't have put it in better words.Well I just guess you wanted your 15 seconds of fame.Also -FS-,Thanks:no:

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
8,610 Posts
What's with this always shit? You haven't even been here a week...how would you know it's "always" been like that?
He was there at my forum when KOC spammed it up.I don't even get why there is a rant on me.I haven't even done anything.O well.

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
Dropkick Murphy (sgt legend killer) you are a dick. You think that this whole site likes you. You have you're own forum which has 56 members or so to keep you occupied as you have a JOKE of a life. You'd think after having forums for a few months you would be bored like normal people but no you. You claim ringer to be correct n shit. He is your boy, you probably told him to write the thing. You are a dog. Just shutup with you're constant name changing. I think it's your fifth name. Just go back to sgt. You are a n00b. I couldn't care if people say "o well so are you" I don't give a flying fuck. Sgt Legend Killer is a prick, a dog, a joke and a sad bastard that couldn't pull a rope never mind a girl. You DOG!

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Well, aside from the fact that they sniff each others asses and lick their own crotches...dogs are a loyal and lovable species.

So sit Ubu, sit. Good boy! :D

1 - 20 of 91 Posts