Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seth Rollins on SmackDown is doing a hell of a job right now as a heel it’s some of his best work in years I enjoy the whole drip king gimmick its comedic and serious it’s just a great character as a whole this definitely leaves room for him to become a baby face again in the near future.Seth being a veteran and all he’s doing a great job reinventing his self he’s not settling and he’s not becoming complacent with a character when he doesn’t really have to change because he does have a name value but you could definitely see the passion especially since the fans are back and I’m just enjoying this whole run that he’s having right now I also enjoyed the Jesus gimmick as well

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
He is the next best thing after Roman and I do hope their storylines cross paths in the road to SS, perhaps a tag team match of Seth and Roman vs Edge and Cena

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm not the biggest Seth fan but I admire what he's been able to do with his character work, he's so much better as a heel.
I love him as a heel. His face run is over.

Reactions: theheel916

·
Registered
103 Posts
Seth has found his groove after tonight and I mean much more so than recently, He's basically a dollar store Joker but in a good way not a complete replica.

Edge/Rollins is finally happening though.
Exactly i think during the latest SD he shined alot infront of Edge and he looked like he was in a good shape mentallly physically to pull off that energy he brought out.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
His gimmick right now reminds me of like a sleazy lawyer or a crooked con man gambler.

Reactions: yeahbaby!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts