Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has potential but it's literally a 5 second loop of the same part over and over again. Maybe add more to it. That's the music you give a champion? Give him something new and put effort into it, ala Bray Wyatt, or just bring back his old song.

·
Southern Pride
3,502 Posts
It's fine. Considering how generic the old Rollins and Ambrose entrance musics were, McIntyres is amazing compared to them. His old entrance music wouldn't fit him well as a babyface in 2020.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I don't think it sucks but it's kinda generic. I wish he used his old music from his first run.

I actually think Sheamus / The Bar theme sounds better than Drew's theme for a main event star.

especially for a babyface. Sheamus and Drew almost like they should have gotten the other's theme.

·
Joshi Judas
423 Posts
I never noticed how bland it was until I saw members of the 2K audience at Extreme Rules trying to air drum and rock out to it.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Personally I liked his theme from Impact/Evolve/ICW/Anywhere else on the indies he went.

Although I realize there's not a chance WWE would use it. (Even cutting out the F bombs like Impact did)

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
Are they still using the heel drums? I liked it a bit more in NXT when you had the long elaborate intro where the bagpipes were allowed to sort of set a mood.

·
The face that runs the List
10,733 Posts
It's a CFO$ theme. All they did was 30 second themes that they turned into 4 minute loops. I like this theme but it's indeed way too short.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,164 Posts
nothing sounds worse than bagpipes. they're even worse than the accordion.

Broken Dreams was fantastic

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
At first I hated it, but now I kinda like it. Broken Dreams is one of best themes ever and sadly it's probably never gonna return, but this one is decent too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts