Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
As some other said, a good remix would make wonders for him. Gallantry is just a 30 seconds loop and it doesn't sound so good right now, but Broken Dreams as it was maybe doesn't fit his current character either. It has to be something inbetween.

·
Team AEW
2,913 Posts
I don't know why everybody wants Broken Dream remixed with current theme. They are totally different, they won't sound good together. If they do that, everyone will complain that they ruined Broken Dreams (and rightfully so).

Just pay some band to actually CREATE a theme song for him, and be done with it. Stop producing this shit theme songs. But of course, they don't want to pay extra money, so we'll have to be stuck with something generic instead.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I don't know if they should return to Broken Dreams, but his current theme sucks. It's just an awful copy of Sheamus current theme, which is cool and badass.

·
Southern Pride
2,906 Posts
I legit used to fall asleep when Broken Dreams would be played on Smackdown as he came out. It's so slow and boring, which didn't help him at all back then. It doesn't fit him now as a babyface thats trying to be interesting to the crowd.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts