Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
It's a great song and I wish he came back with it. However it would make little sense to come out to Broken Dreams. Let's leave it in the past with his failed character.

·
Registered
291 Posts
He should get a completely new theme after he wins at mania as well as a new image- come out like Batista did with white/ Blue/ pink suits, sun glasses etc and not backing up from any challenger be that a face or heel

·
Team AEW
2,981 Posts
The song itself is great, but I don't want him to go back to that. I'd rather they slightly change his current theme, so it won't be a 30-second loop. I liked his NXT theme just fine, and it suited him pretty well. It had an intro that was a bit too long, so the perfect thing for me would be a mix of current's theme intro and NXT's all the rest. I don't know, I hate when they write music and then feel like they need to remix it for some reason. NXT theme was very good, it didn't need to change, I loved it.

·
Registered
23,973 Posts
He said himself that Broken Dreams is a bit too slow for his character now, but that the lyrics do kind of match his story going into Mania.

I would love it if when he made his entrance at Mania, Broken Dreams would play 1st, just long enough for him to stand on the stage and go through the main part of the song, and then switch to his current theme.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
The lyrics and theme match the story and path that Drew is currently on. He deserves it now, more so than he did when he first debuted with it.

I hope they use it as a special WM entrance for him, but if they don't, well typical WWE.

I just can't shake this awful feeling that I have that Lesnar is going to beat Drew. But I'm very happy to see just how many people are supporting him.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,420 Posts
I don't know about using the full song, but some cool remix where his entrance starts with 'Broken Dreams' and morphs into his current one would make for a cool "Where he was/Where he is NOW" vibe.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Wouldn't be mad at that at all! Loved that song, and most people that are a big deal in wwe have theme songs with lyrics. If they dont wanna go backwards, maybe they could commission that band to come up with a new theme for him

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
928 Posts
I don't know about using the full song, but some cool remix where his entrance starts with 'Broken Dreams' and morphs into his current one would make for a cool "Where he was/Where he is NOW" vibe.
If anything, the new theme should be an intro , hearing this as a full entrance is a torture.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts