Wrestling Forum banner

Drew McIntyre

2427 21
Whats going on with him ? Correct me if im wrong but i dont think we have seen alot of him since E.C .
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· 1/100
8,051 Posts
They're not doing much with him right now, but if Edge retains at WM, I can see Drew being push as a new challenger for the belt considering how bad Edge dissed him at EC.

- Vic
You do realize that Drew not only was relegated to dark match status, but he LOST said dark match. I don't think Drew is in line for any title shots any time soon.

· IWW Champion
18 Posts
Strangely Drew has gone from being the Mr McMahon's chosen one feuding with the GM to (not overly) glorified jobber/ Kelly Kelly stalker. Either he's done something to annoy higher ups or, worse, someone has deemed him as not being over... in which case Mr McIntyre could conceivably be a victim of the next batch of future endeavours:gun:

· Banned
4,461 Posts
Let me make it clear how important Drew Mac is...he lost to Percy Watson in a dark match. Shelton Benjamin returned to Houston a few weeks ago and won his dark match for a one night apppearance. Think about that..think about that HARD.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Its WM season, they have no angle for him. What they hell do the IWC want the WWE to do with him? if they are going to do anything with him it'll be after WM. Also, dark matches don't count on your record, remember the Miz/Morrison v Colons dark match at mania?....yeah you don't do you.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
What the hell are people talking about when they say he can't wrestle? He's a good wrestler and he's young too. 26. Plenty of time to improve and move up in the company.

To put that in perspective, 5 years ago the WHC champ was 26. What was he doing? He was the host of The Diva Star Search Competition with an ex-hooker.

· Registered
263 Posts
Drew is another exemple of smackdown's half-baked ideas.
Mr Mcmahon never appeared in smackdown, to support the chosen one.
He only introduced Drew to the crowd, next champion... take care yourself... bye bye. Vince never showed along with Drew anymore.

but Drew is great
He can make look dangerous common wrestling moves.
I think these days, any wrestler that bookers let him show a little (just a little) of evil, than scare, it would be a success.
Because there is none.
He can be that one.

· Registered
543 Posts
I really like Drew. The thing when he was stalking Kelly was looking great, but i have no idea what they are doing with him..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.