Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So has the rumoured face turn been dropped, and the angle with Kelly Kelly? But he's in the Elimination Chamber despite months of not being in any significant matches?

I am confused, can someone help?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think it's called "options open".

They haven't dropped him from the Kelly Kelly angle, he was brought up in the Edge/Kelly segment. And he got a friggin win over Kofi.

Right now, he could either turn face and feud with Vickie/Ziggler, or he could be bumped to the mainevent to feud with Edge due to the Kelly Kelly triangle.

Either way things looking good for Drew.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Drew Mcintyre being in the SmackDown Chamber is the equivalent of R-Truth being in Raw's. They need 1 guy in there to be the odd man out who gets eliminated early.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I think both will happen, in time. Kelly mentioned Drew on SD! and the commentators keep referring to Kelly when Drew wrestles. I think I face turn could work for him, I guess creative are just experimenting with him at this point.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I would of rather had him come out instead of Edge to get her from Laycool

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I think the fact that Kelly got fired this week, could lead to more stuff with Drew and his rumoured face turn. + he's apparently feuding with Ziggler in the lead up to mania, so i think the whole thing with Kelly Kelly has just confirmed that Drew will be turning face and thus feuding with Ziggler.

·
Registered
288 Posts
It could be that Drew decides to ignore the thing with Kelly until Elimination Chamber where he eliminates Ziggler, leading to a feud with him, I think the thing with Edge this week was just a one time thing

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think they needs some new angles for him, he's talented but has a boring storyline that nobody really cares about. Just a tough guy who fueds with Kofi and BAretta.

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
Not at all. Kelly now has the problem with Vickie and Dolph, meanwhile Drew will be against Dolph in the Elimination Chamber. I fully expect Drew to stand up for Kelly at some point against Vickie and Dolph, and thus the feud evolves from there, hopefully into a WrestleMania match.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Drew McIntyre will be WWE champ soon, the rise of the new stars is here, and its now time to step up or get shafted.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Drew Mcintyre being in the SmackDown Chamber is the equivalent of R-Truth being in Raw's. They need 1 guy in there to be the odd man out who gets eliminated early.
no is planning ahead. you have to have some main events with a middle card that you want to be a main event but no one sees them at that level yet. its a way to get people to start seeing him as a main eventer. they did is morrison last year and he will most likely have the title before the end of the year. sometimes its a couple main events on raw or smackdown like miz and ziggler.

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
It's so obvious the Chosen One will pull some strings and get Kelly Kelly her job back.

·
WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
If Drew isnt champion, or atleast in the race by the end of the year then the WWE has ruined potentialy one of the best heel champions in recent years. Its a shame. Hopefully he puts in a performance at the Chamber and impresses.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts