1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
I would prefer him as a face than heel. He seems like a likeable guy.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He worked as a face on fcw and he was amazing to, wwe should really change him because he's a very likable and funny guy!

And he's pretty big plus he's a good looking guy so he could be a very believable and over world champion in the future, plus he's 26 so he has plenty of time

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
He captivated the audience 'cause he's Scottish.
When I went to a house show in Montreal, 2 weeks before Wrestlemania, Jericho almost out-popped Punk, it all depends on nationality.

But I could still see Drew being a really good babyface if given the chance and I agree he's got tons of charisma, that entrance was gold.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Because you guys need me

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes you"re right drew is always phenomenal as a face :)!

please wwe turn him & push him to the moon !!
I agree with you 100% drew mcintyre is the total package

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
He would make a good face. He has charisma and the look. I only started watching during the latter part of his 8 week losing streak and assumed he was a face.

Though is it just me or has his accent odd at times, when he said "Oh my God." and a few other things he sounded slightly American, heck, when I first saw him I assumed he was putting on a poor American accent.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
He's lived in America for a few years now. As a Scotsman who worked in America for a mere 6 months I reluctantly had to soften my accent and it changed for a while, had to unchange when I got home. Very strange that they can't understand a Scot saying medium. Medium fries were difficult to order at the start haha

·
Registered
639 Posts
He's lived in America for a few years now. As a Scotsman who worked in America for a mere 6 months I reluctantly had to soften my accent and it changed for a while, had to unchange when I got home. Very strange that they can't understand a Scot saying medium. Medium fries were difficult to order at the start haha
Meejum fries pal and a mulk shake!:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts