Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this was pretty good. Drew pulled off some solid moves and Trent got a win (all be it a fluke) which is good as Dolph is moving up and some others. So they need fresh midcards. He will get his ass handed to him next week though by McIntyre.

The first match i think, where we will see the new controlled aggression McIntyre to lead him into rumble.

Making it seem a little less likely Del Rio will win. Not much though.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Barreta has had a string of solid performances on Superstars for a couple of months now - it's about time WWE stepped him up to the main roster. However, I can't see him getting a mid-card title push for a few months still. He'll be stuck in pointless feuds and mindlessly jobbing for some time, but his time will come.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Hopefully next week they have a rematch in which Trent wins again. Be it by some kind of roll up or even from his DBDDT (Dudebuster DDT), then Drew goes ape shit again and Kelly Kelly sees him etc etc.

Really truly hope this is the start of a push for him.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
I was truly shocked to see him win this one, I thought Drew was going to squash him, hopefully that win has more meaning than just the Kelly Kelly storyline.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Obviously a feud will come about because of the aftermath of the match.

Good, because it was a good match, both are good workers that compliment each other well.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Definitely seeing the improvement from both men. Maybe it was the commentary talking about the "controlled aggression vs chaotic aggression" thing but you could really see the difference in Drew for sure. When he attacked Trent backstage, I thought it was so well done. You kinda' knew Kelly would walk in but I must say, they've booked this storyline pretty well. Haven't rushed in at all.

Genuinely looking forward to where this is going.
No, not enough character or charisma to make me care for them ar "people" and while both of them are good in the ring, neither are good enough to make me overlook how uninteresting they are. Nice try though.
So you didn't want to watch the match, though you made special time to comment in this thread about it?
How privileged we are.

·
Fighting the feeling...
Behind!
2,547 Posts
Drew's throw of Trent into the corner of the ring looked immense, would love to see Drew utilise more powerfull moves, ultimatley thats what will keep his push going.

(Side note, his entrance music is great)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm a fan of both Drew and Trent. Obviously, this is going to become a feud, but even if Drew wins it will be good for Trent to move up from Superstars.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Drew's throw of Trent into the corner of the ring looked immense, would love to see Drew utilise more powerfull moves, ultimatley thats what will keep his push going.

(Side note, his entrance music is great)
Yeah this what im most happy about. It seems there finally giving Drew the green light to use his move arsenal. Which should hopefully shut the haters up about how terrible a wrestler he is. Cause it's not his fault he has been told to just throw a bunch of punches and kicks like a wild animal!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts