Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
I'm so glad to see Bobby Lashley finally getting a main event shot, long overdue.

·
Registered
23,501 Posts
I'm intrigued by this. Drew has been doing pretty damn well as champion and they've put some effort into rebuilding Lashley. If they let them go all out it could be a fun one.

If only Bobby was the killer he was in Impact at the time. Bobby bullying the entire roster and holding all of the men’s singles titles was pretty epic
Lashley being represented by American Top Team and Dan Lambert in TNA was top notch heel work. Shame we haven't seen anything close to that in WWE.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I'm intrigued by this. Drew has been doing pretty damn well as champion and they've put some effort into rebuilding Lashley. If they let them go all out it could be a fun one.

Lashley being represented by American Top Team and Dan Lambert in TNA was top notch heel work. Shame we haven't seen anything close to that in WWE.
Thats what I expected but WWE obviously didnt watch any of his impact run and simply just signed him because they could. Lashley w American Top team vs Lesnar and Heyman would’ve been great. A true clash of titans

·
The Babyface of WF
11,713 Posts
This won't be on the same level as Drew/Seth at MITB but it will be a testament to Drew's current impressive showings being featured in high profile matches he has the spotlight on him and he's never been a Workrate guy despite being able to hang with those better than he is.

Powerhouse vs powerhouse should be good on paper especially with Lashley being a decent Technical Grappler himself.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
So glad they are doing Drew vs Lashley. The feud and match in Impact was really good as Lashley was at his best at the time. Hopefully MVP becoming his manager before the PPV or even during the match at PPV.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,035 Posts
The only way this works as the main event is if they let these guys beat the shit out of each other and they make Lashley look strong af. Nothing else is acceptable.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
10,970 Posts
Don't let Lashley lose via pinfall but DQ thaat way he won't lose steam. He hits Drew with a chair to get a Dq which sets up for another encounter between the two.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Lana is going to cost Bobby Lashley the Title. The story WWE told is that Lashley doesn’t need Lana and she is jealous of MVP.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts