Wrestling Forum banner

Drew McIntyre (spoilers)

3534 Views 27 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  Spot Monkey Jobber
Drew McIntyre is apparently involved in a firing angle.What does he need to do to get a consistent push back? Get a sex op and become a Bella Triplet?
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
6,148 Posts
Yeah it's definitely confusing. Especially as it's getting rid of all of Smackdown's midcard heels. All they have now as heels are Del Rio, Rhodes and The Corre. That's 6 heels to cover the midcard and main event. I guess technically they still have Swagger but he's been thrust into a RAW storyline so he won't be on Smackdown too much. I guess they're bringing some guys in?

· Registered
5,163 Posts
It's confusing decision, judging on spoiler he didn't really do anything wrong yet he got fired, maybe Teddy Long just did it for the lulz but that's just ridiculous, i really have no clue what they're planning for Drew in this storyline. My guess is that Drew is going to revert back to his "Chosen One" gimmick, begging for Vince to get him added back to Smackdown roster and starts feuding with Teddy Long over his nonsense firing, yeah i know it's similar to his storyline with Matt Hardy and Teddy Long last year but i just can't think any other possible purpose for this firing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.