Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Matches are fake, therefore matches are kayfabe.

If you think kayfabe is dead then you’re saying wrestling matches are real.

MJF and AEW in general do kayfabe really well in the modern environment.

It’s not that hard IMO.

Drew calling Brock a genius doesn’t make anyone want to see Drew win a fake fight for the top title.
You're thinking too hard about this. He's giving an honest interview. He's not cutting a "watch my match please" promo in character trying to get heat. You don't have to go out of your way and actively search out these interviews. Nobody is making you.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
You're thinking too hard about this. He's giving an honest interview. He's not cutting a "watch my match please" promo in character trying to get heat. You don't have to go out of your way and actively search out these interviews. Nobody is making you.
This was on Raw and was ultimately his go-home promo as the babyface to the main event of Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
This was on Raw and was ultimately his go-home promo as the babyface to the main event of Wrestlemania.
WHAT?! I thought this was some interview thing that was out of character? What exactly are we talking about here? Drew was complimenting Brocks business mind in character on Raw?

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
What in the fucking fuck is he doing?

Kissing Brock ass a few days before their match? Drew has exposed himself as a suck up cuck. 😂😂😂

21 - 24 of 24 Posts