Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a McIntyre mark. Have been since his debut. I think he's got everything! His mic skills are a lot better than they used to be. I may be blinded because he's a fellow Scotsman. What do you all think? Does he have a future? Will he get that chosen one push? Or will he just job with 3mb and get released?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
I would always hope for a push because I like the dude. Dude's been through some shit. Swagger did too, but he was still in some major important roles while jobbing horrendously, at least. I can clearly see that they need to do something drastic with Drew because at this point, they can have a better chance at building Slater up nicely than Drew. Slater gets the most shine in the group right now even though he jobs an equal amount.

·
Banned
3,871 Posts
Could be s future uppermidcarder/maineventer. He,s been around so Long people forget he,s only like 26/27. That means he,s got a good 12-15 years in him. Who knows what he will be doing by then. I can def see the shield,big e,bray and mcintyre carry the company a good decade from now.

Reactions: Cairnage

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,012 Posts
Ignore the people who say he won't ever get a push, he can very easily get a push just like the next man, it doesn't matter ... there have been rumours about him being repackaged at some point but we'll have to see really.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I take Mark Henry as proof that anyone can come back with strong booking.

Reactions: Cairnage

·
Registered
835 Posts
Time is on his side so I say yes which I would like to see because I'm a fan. He has spoke out about being unhappy so on a professional level he will either get pushed or get fired for opening his mouth.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fingers crossed. I'm not saying he's gonna be wwe champ. I would settle for upper mid card and even a whc feud or 2 lol

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Time is on his side so I say yes which I would like to see because I'm a fan. He has spoke out about being unhappy so on a professional level he will either get pushed or get fired for opening his mouth.
The speaking out hinkg was a work, shortly after wwe released a picture of his shadow saying where's Drew #chosenone or something

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I think Heath and drew can go places with their longer styled hair as Long as they split and go on their own . They both have a good look and can sell. That Mahal guy he is jobbing for life brother

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I can't watch him wrestle without thinking about how sleazy he came off in that article on TheDirty last year.

And besides that, he really has kind of a bad look and sub-par in-ring skills.

Also....thedirty? Was that the article where some sad slut told a ridiculous story much like many old school websites from groupies used to? Yea thought so

1 - 20 of 45 Posts