Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
Roman’s real life story of triumphing over illness is probably a better happy ending for Wrestlemania than Drew’s real life story of fulfilling his potential after 10 years of mucking around with air guitars etc.

I just can’t imagine what Goldberg vs Roman would be like without a crowd, or any of these matches.

What we do know is this will be a crazy weird Wrestlemania that will make history regardless of how good or bad it is.
sorry but your blindly ignorant if you think Reigns wouldnt get booed out of the building if he won in front of a crowd at mania

·
Registered
11,629 Posts
Have him beat Lesnar by DQ. That way Drew leaves looking strong, and keeps his chase for the championship fresh.
Needs a bus tour across Scotland first and then for all the wrestlers to carry him shoulder high after beating Brock by DQ while flower of Scotland is playing ;)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Balor Fan always makes the worst threads. Him, the dummy with the Orton av, and the other weirdo with the Kobe av.

You’d think they’re all the same people.
Aren't we all glad that we have a brilliant thread maker like you here? This forum is truly blessed to have geniuses like you stick around while others left

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
sorry but your blindly ignorant if you think Reigns wouldnt get booed out of the building if he won in front of a crowd at mania
I agree it’s unlikely WWE would do his story justice, but the foundation of a great story is definitely there.

I’m hoping no crowds will ease the pressure on WWE, leading to them being a bit more creative/risky than usual.

As much as I’ve lost faith in WWE and become more of an AEW fan, it’s Wrestlemania... they can’t bore me with Wrestlemania 3 years in a row, surely.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Whats the point of a coronation in front of zero fans?

IMO Drew must lose at WM36 after a low blow by Paul Heyman. That way he is protected. The Drew/Brock storyline will continue until Summerslam when he finally beats Brock in front a live audience.

Thoughts?
He will lose, period.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Best scenario would be losing to Lesnar at WM 36 (night 1) and then ditch his push, but the problem is that neither the company nor Brock want to extent the reign, that would mean more appeareances and more travel issues.

So I think Drew will win at WM 36 and the feud with Rollins, meanwhile Brock take some time off, he is not worth the investment now, his appearances are inefficient without an crowd.

·
Registered
271 Posts
With this pandemic going on, the last thing WWE should do is having the heels all win, let the babyfaces shine and thefans could be happy coming out of the show.

·
Premium Member
11,982 Posts
I'm not exactly sure on this one.

On one hand, you could argue that Brock should win with some help from Heyman to set up a rematch for when Drew can get his crowning moment in front of a live audience.

On the other hand, the current situation is so bleak that they may go for a big babyface win as a feel good moment for the people watching.

There's also the likelihood they'll want to keep Brock off of television after Mania and not waste his appearance dates.

So all in all, I'm going for Drew to win the title but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts