Wrestling Forum banner

Drew McIntyre is BORING & TALENTLESS & CHARISMALESS

10620 Views 112 Replies 89 Participants Last post by  Superboy-Prime
How many of you are saying that now ey? Oh oh, now you might try and say "Well, he wasn't like that before" which is true but at the same time shows how you can't see talent when it's right there in front of you. Drew's always been a good worker. He's always had the talent. It was always a question about WWE demonstrating it. The same applies to Orton. These guys aren't talentless. They just suffer from bad booking a lot of the time.

When they're given the correct material, what happens? Oh that's right they just suddenly appear to become full of talent and entertaining. How could that be?! How could that possibly be!? Ha. Some people are just too thick to spot talent unless it's IN YOUR FACE. That's alright. Just don't go round saying someone is worthless one minute and then start marking out for them the next.
Reactions: Dan0191
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
i think i'll wait till i see what he does without a bunch of plexan plastic to toss people through.

it was pretty neat, but lets not get ahead of ourselves and all of a sudden act like this guy rocks. and a lot of it was just kinda funny, tbh. not really sure thats what WWE wanted.

Reactions: Melvis

· Registered
57 Posts
I've always liked his vicious demeanor, and that DDT is really a high impact-looking manoeuvre. The only thing that surprises me about him nowadays is that he didn't end up with one of the world titles during his initial push, considering how McMahon seemed so high on him and how Swagger and Sheamus turned out.

· Registered
2,089 Posts
i still find him all things mentioned in the thread title.
agreed, i still don't like him and never will , but i do like his music :)

· Registered
2,775 Posts
How many of you are saying that now ey? Oh oh, now you might try and say "Well, he wasn't like that before" which is true but at the same time shows how you can't see talent when it's right there in front of you. Drew's always been a good worker. He's always had the talent. It was always a question about WWE demonstrating it. The same applies to Orton. These guys aren't talentless. They just suffer from bad booking a lot of the time.

When they're given the correct material, what happens? Oh that's right they just suddenly appear to become full of talent and entertaining. How could that be?! How could that possibly be!? Ha. Some people are just too thick to spot talent unless it's IN YOUR FACE. That's alright. Just don't go round saying someone is worthless one minute and then start marking out for them the next.
I loved his performance in the EC. He came in like a house of fire! I think he's going to win MitB if there is one at Wrestlemania this year. I would like to see him enter a real good, serious, big-time feud with a couple of top faces first though.

· Registered
3,712 Posts
He's only as dull and as boring as WWE booking makes him out to be. And that goes for everyone.
This. Last year imo, Drew was the highlight of SD while feuding with Kofi, Matt Hardy, and Teddy Long all at the same time. He carried that fucking show with that feud.

Then after that he had nothing to do. Creative finds a new flavor of the month, and drops him. Not his fault he became boring.
His performance in the EC was great. That's the Drew I like to see.

· Registered
5,458 Posts
Drew was incredible tonight, just like he's been good for some time now. I loved the way he played to the crowd and taunted the other people in the match, something that none of the rest of them, aside from Barrett, made any attempt to do.

Some of you are just so stuck in the mindset that he's boring that you won't allow yourselves to see how talented he is. I guarantee if if had been Punk or Jericho in that match doing the exact same things people would be e-jizzing in their e-pants for the next week.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
He had a good 3 minute run in the match tonight and now he's the greatest thing alive? LOL.

Reactions: BornBad
1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.