Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its retarded how wwe has misused drew the Guy has the look he is very good in the ring he's young and the first time I see him on raw in a very long time he gets no theme music and jobs to orton. This is the same Guy who was on the same road as sheamus but on smackdown and fast forward to now sheamus is a 2 time world champ and a main eventer while the Guy who VKM endorsed is the lowest a Guy can possibly be im not sure cuase I don't follow superstars but I think I heard around these forums that Mason Ryan beat drew...if this is true its a JOKE he should be where sheamus is Plain and simple!

·
Asuka
96,235 Posts
Barrett deserves better, but Mcintyre is only fit to be a Superstars jobber. Hell, Mcintyre is the exact same wrestler as Orton down to every single feature and characteristic, you should be happy he's getting pushed.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Did anyone think he wouldn't just get basically squaded by Orton as soon as we saw he'd be in a match with him?

It was sort of like when you watch an episode Star Trek, and they say one of us is going to die on this mission! and when they announce the crew, it's 3 main characters and 1 newbie who's only been in that episode so far. You know which one of them isn't coming back before they even go on the mission.

Drew was going to get squashed. . .it was surprising he even got a few shots in. So I'd say Drew looked better than I expected tonight at least after finding out he'd be fighting Orton after an Orton loss.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did anyone think he wouldn't just get basically squaded by Orton as soon as we saw he'd be in a match with him?

It was sort of like when you watch an episode Star Trek, and they say one of us is going to die on this mission! and when they announce the crew, it's 3 main characters and 1 newbie who's only been in that episode so far. You know which one of them isn't coming back before they even go on the mission.

Drew was going to get squashed. . .it was surprising he even got a few shots in. So I'd say Drew looked better than I expected tonight at least after finding out he'd be fighting Orton after an Orton loss.
TRUE..I just think he deserves better he deserves sheamus treatment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts