Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Team AEW
2,775 Posts
you completely misunderstood me
Well, can you really blame me, because it's hard to read half the things you say, with you constant grammar mistakes, and your "cuz"s, lols, smilies (even though they don't work), etc.

the music during one's entrance is not the point,nobody cheers for the music in itself, like I stated (which u completely spinned and started for some reason talkin about music), I was talking about crowd reaction during someone's ENTRANCE,THAT'S the sign if they care for u or not,music be damned.
I specifically told you about the entrance music, though. I know you meant entrance as in itself, originally, but you've then started to argue about the music, so there's misunderstanding. I told you that people cheered Bobby Roode's music, but he wasn't over, so there's that. I'm sure there are another examples. Whatever though, who even gives a crap.

it is laughable the way u put it cuz u didn't understood my point, hope u NOW understand,it's pretty logical and objectively true that the only sign that matters of someone's connection with the crowd is if they CHEER for the guy when they see him first while he's making entrance (cuz u know,they're fuckin happy to see him :SS if that's not the undeniable proof of caring I dunno what is lol) or they sit on their hands (meaning they don't care,cuz they're,in that case,going,like,''ooh THIS guy.. :/ w/e''). I CAN'T be more clear
I never wanted to argue any of that. The point of the music discussion was that Drew's music is not the best, or let's say it's not catchy - let's put it that way. If he were to have a better music theme, he'd get a better chance to a warm welcome, that's all I'm saying.

no,U have low standards for not realising the awesomeness of his theme,so what if it ''goes on a loop'' lol wtf?!
but anyway that's neither here nor there,like I said,that's complete digression,music is irrelevant
I've already explained the loop thing clearly enough. And I guess it's just a difference of opinion, but I still can't imagine someone cheering that pathetic piece of garbage.

I never said they exist (in wwe), I said I'd like him to be heel or a tweener,anything other than this horrible mess.he is a face,nobody cares about those conga geeks lol, it doesn't make him a heel for wrecking them
When he wrecked them - he was still a full-on heel, but then started to tweak his character. So... there's that. I don't know what are we even discussing at this point.

well that's the difference between us, I solely support characters,cuz,u know..IT'S A FUCKIN TV SHOW LOL, why the fuck would I care about the man behind character, I'm not his fucking friend or somethin :SS

no,THIS version of drew most certainly does not belong in main event, maybe on heat or the SHOW ''main event'' (if that's still around lol). heel version of drew,which he had even ten years ago,absolutely belong in main event.
Who says that I've got to be a wrestler's friend to support him? What is this nonsense about only supporting a character? You're admitting to being a bangwagon fan.

that's like sayin you'd like that,for example,de niro gets oscar for terrible acting in some random low budget movie,cuz ''u support the man!'';like, no, he ''deserves'' oscar if he has some great acting role lol, it's that simple,what u r sayin makes objectively no sense,UNLESS ofc u know drew personally or something, so u want him to do well lol
Ideally I would like and actor to get an Oskar for great acting in a specific movie, but that's not what happens a lot of times. Di Caprio got an Oskar for the Revenant, but was it really his best performance?

And no, it's not like that. You're mixing things that don't mix. Oskar is a real accomplishment, and WWE Title is a fake accomplishment. I want Drew to be a world champion, because in WWE it means that he'll be featured and remembered as someone important on the show. It doesn't mean that if a guy won't become a world champion, or will play a different gimmick, that I'll stop liking him. No. Because I know that the talent is there, it just don't get a chance to shine, so if they put the belt on him - I'll support it anyway. Another example was with Wade Barrett, I LOVED his bare-knuckle fighter character, but it wasn't getting over. And when everyone started to like him with "Bad News" gimmick, I've also, like you with Drew, hated the fact that the better gimmick wasn't appreciated. But does it mean that I'd be against an idea of Barrett winning a world title? Hell no.

I know that Drew is capable of playing different gimmick, he already did that, but it didn't get him anywhere, so if he can at least win the title under a slightly different character, what's wrong with that? He's still a killer and wins matches, he's just a face. The overreaction on your part is really funny. But again, we're actually mostly agreeing on a lot of points, so I don't know what is this all about at this point.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Well, can you really blame me, because it's hard to read half the things you say, with you constant grammar mistakes, and your "cuz"s, lols, smilies (even though they don't work), etc.
no. whaddaya mean they ''don't work'', in what way?

I specifically told you about the entrance music, though. I know you meant entrance as in itself, originally, but you've then started to argue about the music, so there's misunderstanding. I told you that people cheered Bobby Roode's music, but he wasn't over, so there's that. I'm sure there are another examples. Whatever though, who even gives a crap.
I believe it was u who started arguing about music itself PAL. bobby roode was very over actually,at some point,when he was at least somewhat relevant. then they started jobbing him out,making him pathetic lackey of awful talent and whaddaya know,crowd stops giving shit and giving him reaction lol,funny how that works -.-

I've already explained the loop thing clearly enough. And I guess it's just a difference of opinion, but I still can't imagine someone cheering that pathetic piece of garbage.
you can't imagine someone having different opinion from yours? that's..fantastic lol

Who says that I've got to be a wrestler's friend to support him? What is this nonsense about only supporting a character? You're admitting to being a bangwagon fan.
logic. no, I'm not ''bangwagon'' (nor bandwagon) fan, I just don't like his current gimmick and face run, what's wrong with that?

Ideally I would like and actor to get an Oskar for great acting in a specific movie, but that's not what happens a lot of times. Di Caprio got an Oskar for the Revenant, but was it really his best performance?
dunno,maybe, I'm not very high of di caprio's so called acting abilities tho,so.. he never once impressed me so IMO he doesn't even deserve an oscar for whatever role.

And no, it's not like that. You're mixing things that don't mix. Oskar is a real accomplishment, and WWE Title is a fake accomplishment. I want Drew to be a world champion, because in WWE it means that he'll be featured and remembered as someone important on the show. It doesn't mean that if a guy won't become a world champion, or will play a different gimmick, that I'll stop liking him. No. Because I know that the talent is there, it just don't get a chance to shine, so if they put the belt on him - I'll support it anyway. Another example was with Wade Barrett, I LOVED his bare-knuckle fighter character, but it wasn't getting over. And when everyone started to like him with "Bad News" gimmick, I've also, like you with Drew, hated the fact that the better gimmick wasn't appreciated. But does it mean that I'd be against an idea of Barrett winning a world title? Hell no.
if oscar is real accomplishment then so is wwe title and viceversa, if wwe title is fake accomplishment,oscar is fake accomplishment too lol, what's the difference? they're both acting. just like u want your favorite actor to win an oscar cuz then he'll be appreciated and viewed as ''important''. yes it was getting over,til they jobbed him out. I'd also like if barrett won world title but alas..

I know that Drew is capable of playing different gimmick, he already did that, but it didn't get him anywhere, so if he can at least win the title under a slightly different character, what's wrong with that? He's still a killer and wins matches, he's just a face. The overreaction on your part is really funny. But again, we're actually mostly agreeing on a lot of points, so I don't know what is this all about at this point.
u r missing crucial part,it didn't get him anywhere CUZ VINCE DIDN'T WANT IT TO GET HIM ANYWHERE, he was never high or drew and never planned for him to be world champ/main eventer,he constantly jobbed him out (talk big talk and gets beaten like a bitch when it matters) etc, and that's that.
just like this time, if vince didn't somehow magically change his opinion on drew (which he rarely, if ever,does,once he gets opinion of someone/something there's no changing ) he STILL won't become world champion, gimmick and face/heel alignments don't matter,just the vince's approval.
if u really believe this time,after all those fuckin years,drew will FINALLY become world champ,then,to quote aforementioned bad news barrett:'' I'm afraid I've got some baad news..PAL'' :p :D :S (did smilies work now?)

·
Registered
443 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Drew McIntyre wins the Royal, challenges Lesnar for the title, wins and has a long reign as champ. To anyone that hasn't discovered the cure to insomnia, we might get a breakthrough.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts