Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, I admire these guys’ gusto, but they’ve GOT to stop teasing feuds and matches that aren’t going to happen. Focus on what you’ve got.
What if Karrion Kross wins nxt title before Survivor series. And Drew is still champ. We get drew vs kross at SS.

Or maybe they might draft Kross onto Raw in October

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,530 Posts
I like Kross but that feud does nothing for me. Drews just so dull.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
That should be your SummerSlam main event. Karrion beats Keith Lee within the next week or two, and then decides to go after Drew at SummerSlam.

Let him demolish Drew at SummerSlam and hold both the NXT and RAW titles. Actually, have him refuse to give up the NXT belt (NXT can on paper strip him of the belt, but Karrion refuses to return it). Then he can go after Braun Strowman at Royal Rumble and win that belt as well. Then book Karrion for WrestleMania against potentially a returning Roman Reigns.

There are no live events for now, so this is the time to experiment. If you want to build a megastar without the organic crowd reaction, this is one way to do it.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That should be your SummerSlam main event. Karrion beats Keith Lee within the next week or two, and then decides to go after Drew at SummerSlam.

Let him demolish Drew at SummerSlam and hold both the NXT and RAW titles. Actually, have him refuse to give up the NXT belt (NXT can on paper strip him of the belt, but Karrion refuses to return it). Then he can go after Braun Strowman at Royal Rumble and win that belt as well. Then book Karrion for WrestleMania against potentially a returning Roman Reigns.

There are no live events for now, so this is the time to experiment. If you want to build a megastar without the organic crowd reaction, this is one way to do it.
This is pure overkill. Besides I don't know if Vince is going to let Kross beat any of the people u mentioned.

Kross is tall with a good build but he isnt some one in a lifetime athlete like Brock.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
not something they should do anytime soon because neither guy could afford to lose to the other right now. Drew will probably feud with Randy and I wouldn't mind if Randy won that. Losing to a newcomer would not look good on Drew and it would hurt Kross's momentum if he was the one losing.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
This is pure overkill. Besides I don't know if Vince is going to let Kross beat any of the people u mentioned.

Kross is tall with a good build but he isnt some one in a lifetime athlete like Brock.
Yes, it is. And I'm not sold on Kross whatsoever.

But in this environment you really can experiment with a lot of things, with minimal risk to the company in the short-term. WWE right now is so stagnant - I would love to see a storyline emerge out of nowhere that resets our expectations. The Nexus Invasion was a prime example - it was completely unexpected and was captivating at the start. Kross going the non-traditional path and running through all three rosters in short order would be somewhat like it.

I'm not certain what you lose right now by doing this, aside from maybe depressing merchandise sales for Drew and Strowman and not offsetting them with Kross t-shirts. Ratings right now are falling irregardless. I just want to see them trying something different - something radically different.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,361 Posts
Okay, I admire these guys’ gusto, but they’ve GOT to stop teasing feuds and matches that aren’t going to happen. Focus on what you’ve got.

If Kross wins the gold at 30 and Drew doesnt lose to Orton they could meet in a triple threat at SS, IF they keep the same format.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts