Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shane's walking around like he's hot shit, while a much bigger man who's been winning his matches for him is there smiling like an idiotic sycophant, moreover McIntyre is someone who people actually like, who appears to have some potential.

Surely this has to end with a McIntyre face turn during one of these celebrations. The whole thing with Shane sat on Drew's shoulders celebrating seems absolutely perfect for smashing him through a table.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,146 Posts
I'm sure they are having Drew use him as some sort of benefactor only he doesn't actually benefit in the long run so yeah I'd rather have Drew aligned with nobody it doesn't suit him being a lackey he's claimed he's going to weed out the competition before now it's redundant.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I can see it: Shane loses, blames Drew, Drew turns face and beats Shane for the "Best in the World" title either that or a double turn with Reigns aligns himself with Shane and Drew turns face because he hates Reigns.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
That title is not PG dammit

Anyway, Drew has it all, badass look, 6'5, muscles, mic skills, in ring ability and yet he is never gonna go anywhere in this company, he is always gonna be stuck in some meaningless tag team matches or be someone's bitch and people claim Vince likes big sweaty man. In this era of midgets Drew seems like a giant yet he is going nowhere, makes you wonder.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts